November 1936

Sybbie was a happy girl. She lived in a perfect village with perfect people. She had a job as animal care chief, and she earned more pay than others because she was of higher rank. She had a good saving envelope, with a large amount of money stored away. She had a loving and caring father, and a wonderful boy in her life called Mason.

But above all, she had her little girl. Her beautiful little girl. Her blue eyed, ginger haired baby girl.

She had Lily.

---------------------------------------------

Yes, Sybbie felt guilty for her actions. She felt dirty for what she had done at such a young age, but she would not change anything. She was nearly 16 years old, and she had a daughter.

Lily was born on the 18th of October, a healthy, gorgeous, screaming baby. Sybbie loved Lily with all of her heart. She had sky blue eyes like Sybbie, and wispy ginger hair like Mason. It was the prettiest combination Sybbie had ever seen. Her skin was extraordinarily soft, and her every movement amazed Sybbie.

Tom wasn't upset. He was proud. He knew Sybbie was mature, she had a good stash of money, and Mason cared deeply. He loved his granddaughter very much. She took his breath away; Lily never fussed, was very alert and happy, just like Sybbie when she was a baby.

He was only worried about one thing.

Robert.

---------------------------------------------

"Papa," Sybbie called, "I'm going to town to purchase some new clothing for Lily. She is already outgrowing some of her things!"

Tom chuckled.

"Alright darling, are you bringing Lily with you?" Tom called back, chopping wood.

"Yes, I think so. Goodbye!" She laughed.

Tom hated when Sybbie took Lily out; He'd rather be with her.

Sybbie walked to town pushing Lily in the carriage. She entered a baby clothing store and browsed around. She picked up some new dresses, stockings, 2 woollen sweaters and a new crocheted blanket. She payed the woman and walked out of the store, only to run into Anna and Bates.

"Oh! Hello Miss Sybbie!" Anna said happily.

Sybbie shifted uncomfortably.

"Um, hello." She spoke quietly.

"Who is this darling girl?" Bates asked.

Sybbie stared at him, cheeks turning red.

"Miss Sybbie?" He trailed of, staring down at Lily.

"John, I think we should be off now." Anna smiled uneasily.

"Her name is Lily," Sybbie's voice quivered, "She is a month old, and she is my daughter."

Sybbie took a deep breath.

"I feel horribly bad for my actions, but I do not feel guilty for producing her. She is everything to me! I love her with all of my heart, so please don't tell Donk. He would never speak to me again!"

Anna held her hand.

"I promise we will not say a word. She is beautiful, Miss Sybbie." She smiled.

Sybbie sighed a breath of relief.

"Thank you, Anna," She grinned, "She looks like Mason."

"I agree! But she has those stunning blue eyes, just like you."

Sybbie smile would not disappear. She was proud of herself. She had produced a beauty.