November 1926

"My birthday is in 7 days!" Sybbie exclaimed, running up to her Aunt Mary.

"And how old will you be?" Mary asked her.

"I'll be this many on December 7th!"  She smiled, holding up 7 fingers.

"Your going to be such a big girl!" Mary said to her, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Guess what else, Aunt Mary!?" She spoke excitedly.

"What?"

"My two front teeth are wiggly! There going to fall out soon!" She giggled.

"Well, that is some very big news!"

Just then, George walked in, revealing a gap in his bottom set of teeth.

"George! When did you lose your tooth?" Mary asked.

George stuck his chest out proudly.

"Just now! I was having a scone with my tea and pop! It was gone!" He explained.

Sybbie frowned dissaprovingly. 

"I was supposed to lose my tooth first, George! That isn't fair!' She cried out.

"Everyone's teeth fall out at different times and ages, darling." Mary reassured.

"Yes Sybbie. I lost mine first and you'll lose your's last." George tried to help.

"Promise I'll lose my tooth before my birthday?" Sybbie whispered, fixing her big baby blue eyes on Mary.

She hesitated to answer the eager child, but the wanted to make her happy. 

"I promise Sybbie."

XxXxXxXxX

A/N: Sorry this chapter was 99% back and forth talking parts! I didn't realize when I was writing it, but I'm going to keep the chapter as is. Hope you enjoy! Xx Emma xX