One

MINJI POV

I slammed the guy head-first on the cold ground. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? You piece of crap." The other leaders were laughing. "Silent now? Little fuck. You're pathetic."
the dude was knocked out cold, It was typical for me to knock out my peers this fast, They were pretty weak anyway.

"That's what you get for punching Minji in the face, little punk!" Sunghoon replied. The rest of the Leaders laughed their asses off. "Kim Minji!" The principal yelled out. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Dad, chill out. He punched me what was I supposed to do? You know what I'm like." I said with a dead serious face. Mr. Kim sighs. "Minji, If I weren't your dad I'd expel you by now. You're lucky your mom doesn't let me either."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I said rolling my eyes at him. "Let's go guys. We have something, 'Important' to do." We all walked to our secret spot in school. No one even bothered to enter this place anymore since it was our secret spot, and if they did. Let's just say, their skulls would be broken already.

As we were walking to our spot, A sudden yell came out from Haerin. "Look! She's so pretty guys!" I looked back. "Holy shit. You're right." Heesung replied. "Isn't that your cousin Chaewon? and isn't that your childhood friend Bangchan? Shit, she can do anything to me." Yeosang said.

"Yeah right, She'll never make you leave Black Dragon tho. That's for sure. And yeah, that's my childhood friend and Chaewon's cousin." Bangchan replied, "Fuck, You're right. Whatever happens, I'll never rat you guys out or leave black dragon but Minji, you've been silent ever since, what do you think she's like?" Yeosang asks.

I didn't reply. I didn't even look at this new girl at our school. "Minji!" Chaewon yelled. "Huh? what? sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I shook my head to the left and right. "What are your opinions on this new girl?" Heesung says politely. "Hey! Don't call her 'new girl' Her name is Hanni god damn it!" Chaewon says while hitting Heesung lightly.

"Ouch! Well, what do you want me to call her?! Short midget?!" Chaewon hits Heesung again "That's even worse you rat!!" Sunghoon breaks them up, "Alright alright, I think that's enough, Minji already looks pissed off enough."

Of course, Chaewon and Heesung doing weird couple things again, This is normal for them. "So, your opinion on Hanni, Minji?" Sunghoon breaks the silence. "I don't seek any interest of her." The rest of the leaders yelled. "What?!" "Look at her body and face Minji!! You can't tell me she's not pretty at all!!" Everyone but Bangchan and Chaewon replies.

"Woah, I didn't say she wasn't pretty, all I said is that I don't see anything between Black Dragon and her." I giggle while Bangchan and Chaewon giggle as well.

Heesung, Haerin, Beomgyu, and Yeosang pout. I guess you can say, these four are the energetic ones. Sunghoon and I cough, "Well, we have important stuff to do now?"Sunghoon says. "right." Beomgyu Answers.

We all walk to our place while Chaewon and Bangchan say hi to Hanni for a bit. I could see Bangchan's face turn pink a slight bit, but I didn't mind since I barely knew Hanni. apparently, Hanni is a volleyball player and is the best In the city.

HANNI POV

I hug Chaewon and Bangchan. "I haven't seen you guys in so long!! How are you guys?" "We're good actually. We started a clan and we're having fun" Bangchan replies while Chaewon is still hugging me. "That's good. What's the clan about?" I answer, instantly, Chaewon reacts " Oh, its just a fun group where we just talk, play games, and other stuff friends do" I could tell she was lying cause Bangchan was smirking. I quickly let it slip behind me tho.

"Well we have to go, Danielle is gonna show up late too, You guys have the same periods together so she'll guide you, okay?" Chaewon smiles and I smile back. "okay!" I wonder where they are going but a few minutes later, Danielle showed up, and the bell rang.

We were just talking about random stuff as we always do, Karina was also in my class, my enemy. She always thinks I'm trying to get all her attention when I'm just one step ahead of her in our volleyball team. She's always trying to sabotage me or steal my ball, which caused me to stop playing for the injury she gave me.

Karina kept staring at me and smirking. I didn't understand what the problem was, and why she thought I was trying to beat her in everything, I feel like she's planning something on me. The period ended. I could finally go home and rest, Everyone stormed out of the classroom while Karina was staying with me. She suddenly comes up to me and says "Watch out on your way home today, Pham." She smirked before leaving.

I didn't pay any attention cause she would usually say these types of things to me just to get me scared. Danielle had to go to her grandma's house so we couldn't walk back home together. I Said goodbye to Chaewon and Bangchan before I went back. Minji wasn't there, I wanted to say hi to her since she was interesting. 

It was 3:01 and I was halfway home. Until two tall men walked in front of me and started smirking, they grabbed my hand and then walked me into this random dark neighborhood. I tried to get out of their grip but they said if I'd do it again they would do something else to me.

After a long walk, They tied my hands and legs together. One dude yelled, "You can come over now!" After they finished tying me up. A dark, feminine figure stayed walking closer to me. 

It was, Karina? "Well well, Didn't I tell you to watch out, Pham? Now you're stuck in my grasp." She said, giggling. "Fuck you. I did nothing to you and this is how to repay me?" I replied harshly. "Woah there! don't go saying you did nothing to me in that tone. You did something to me and you know it." Karina smirks. "Shut the fuck up. You're always thinking I'm trying to take your spot when you know I'm better, better than your whole family generation. You're nothing but a jealous fuck."

Karina moves closer to my face. We were holding eye contact as she was inches away from my face. "Shut the fuck up before I beat you up here and now." She answered demandingly. Luckily, I was recording from my phone just in case something did happen between me and Karina. "You're weak, Admit it, you're just a jealous, spoiled brat who wants everything that you want. You don't care about anyone except yourself, not even your own family. Admit it, I'm better than you in every way, even in sex." 

Karina punches my face. I cough, "Boys, you can go now. I got this. Just stay around just in case, stay far tho." Karina punches my stomach, I cough a slight bit of blood. "Is that really what you got? tying me up and just punching me? You're pathetic. You're weak. You're a nobody. No one loves you. You're just a fucking slut getting money by stripping yourself half-naked for old men. You fuck up your own life. I didn't." I smirk, looking up at her.

"Fuck you, Pham. I'm gonna beat you up until you're dead. Just watch." She hisses. "With what? weak ass punches and kicks? Trust me, if I weren't tied up right now I'd-" She punches my face again, causing me to fall on the ground. Karina then kicks my stomach. I scream. "Keep screaming! That just proves I'm stronger than you, Pham! She stabs her high heels on my thigh.

She kicks me again while laughing. I cough up more blood. By that point, half of the ground is going to be covered in blood. I scream. "You're pitiful." She smickers. "Why the fuck are you calling me pitiful when your blood hell of a man tied me up so you could beat me up? For any chance, you're the pitiful one! You can't beat me when I'm untied!" I scream out loudly. Unexpectedly, a person wanders around the dark neighborhood, this place was practically abandoned, why would anyone be visiting? They turn their head, their flashlight turns on, it is Minji and Heesung.

Minji came running up to Karina tackling her on the floor. Her two men jumped in but she quickly dodged the attack coming at her from both sides. Heesung grabs me, My blood running down my face and onto his sleeve. after he ran a bit far from Karina and the 2 men he untied me. He set me in a small, safe place. "Stay here. I have to help Minji just in case. Ill be back Hanni." He runs quickly back. After around a minute and a half, I was still bleeding. My vision blurred up a bit and I passed out.

MINJI POV

I started rapidly swinging kicks at the three of them, landing headshots on all of the kicks. The two men were at least a foot taller than me. They could easily grab me and threw me if they weren't too weak. Heesung quickly jumped on one of the men leaving me with Karina and the Other men. I quickly flung onto Karina's back making her bump into the old guy.

"wow, Karina! You sure are weak, weaker than before. You even tied up Hanni? Scraed you're gonna get your ass kicked by the new kid?" I laugh, I heard Heesung laugh in the distance. He's always enjoying these types of fights. I picked up Karina and swung her on the man. They were both beaten up pretty badly.

I kept swinging punches at both of them until they were knocked out cold. The man was knocked out, I could've knocked out Karina right then and there but I decided to get answers. I pinned Karina on the bloody ground, gripping her hands behind her back. "I'm not even using my full strength, do better, Karina," I whisper in her ear. I punch her right in the nose. She screams. "I could've killed you right here and right now if I wanted to. But. I decide I'm gonna play nice guy today."

"Let go of me you wicked monster!" Karina screams. "How about. No. I need answers first. Then I'll release you." I lied. After all that I needed, I was gonna knock her out cold. "I'll do whatever you want. Just fucking release me goddamn!" 

"Tell me why you did this to Hanni. Are you jealous she's getting more attention from Black Dragon? Are you just weak? Answer." I asked in a low tone. "I did it 'cause she's always trying to steal everything from me! She's always trying to one-up me! She stole my spot on the volleyball team! She stole you guys from me! I hate her" I laugh. "What a hideous answer, Karina. And I never thought you got even funnier! Steal us from you?"

"I'm a part of Black Dragon aren't I?!" Karina yelled. "since when were you a part of Black Dragon? You don't even have a uniform and a badge. Be for real, Karina. You're too weak to be in Black Dragon." "But you love me?! You promised me You'd do anything for me!" 

"That was two years ago, Karina. You're my ex now. I hate you more than ever. I hate you more than my worst enemy. I never loved you. I played you. Are you stupid!" I yelled back. "But-" I punched Karina straight in the face. She was knocked out cold.

Unexpectedly, I heard Heesung scream. I turned around and noticed a whole gang fighting Heesung. He looked tired But kept fighting.