Twelve

HANNI POV

I fell asleep on Chaewon's shoulder, waiting here until Minji woke up. It's now 11 PM and the rest of us were still here. I thought again of how this wouldn't of all happened if I hadn't gotten mad at Minji, she cared for me and I took it for granted. If I wasn't so blind that Bangchan was flirting with me the whole time If I wasn't even in her life.

Chaewon woke up to the tears running down my face and turned to me. "Hey, hey. It's not your fault, it's that stupid wannabe's fault. Blame him for everything." Tears started coming out violently as my face dug into Chaewon's shoulder. "He's a pussy. He knew he couldn't have a fair fight with Minji so he stabbed her, he's worthless." Chaewon brings her hand up to my head, my whines getting louder causing the others to wake up or look in our direction.

Heesung walks up to us as the others feel sympathy for Minji and me. "Hey, hey, it's alright Hanni. It wasn't your fault, it was none of ours." He pats me on the back as he sits next to Chaewon. Suddenly, we heard a groan behind Heesung, I leaned down to see what it was and surprisingly, It was Minji.

"Minji!" I yelled out, running up to her and hugging her gently. Her eyes open and sits up with me in her lap. "Dnt do that shit again." I cried on her neck, tightening my grip around her but also being careful to not injure her. Minji laughs, "This is not funny you dumbfuck! You could've died!" I yelled teasingly. "Baby, I'll never die." Minji pushes me back slightly and cups my face, then places a kiss on my cheek.

"Yuck, get a room!" Yeosang rolls his eyes then Haerin smacks him on the head. We all laugh as they start playfully fighting. "Oh, by the way, you'll get released soon, Minji. Probably in a few hours." Sunghoon walks up to us while turning off his phone. "Alright, got it." She smiles.

We hung out in her room for around an hour until she got released. We all decided to walk around go on motorcycle rides and have dinner together. Minji texted them on her phone and I only saw "After all of this" and nothing else since I didn't want to be nosy.

She then placed her phone in her pocket and drove off following the others behind. I gripped her waist lightly since that's where her wound was, and I couldn't wrap my arms around her neck. Minji ran multiple red lights, which was normal for her.

After a few minutes, we arrived at a restaurant and started laughing and talking.

MINJI POV (after they finished hanging out)

I dropped off Hanni at her house before meeting back up with the others. "Seriously, what are we gonna do with that little dumbass of a piece." Sunghoon blurted out. "I don't know, but he's definitely up to something after that whole thing," Yeosang replied.

We turned into an alley and met up with Keeho. "Ya really need some help? With what?" Keeho turned around. "We need you to lead the fifth division," I said blankly as Keeho's eyes got wider. Keeho was a talented and skillful person who's been right next to bangchan in his fighting skills, i'd say that Keeho was way stronger than Bangchan overall, but we couldn't switch positions since it was already chosen, but now with bangchan leaving/getting kicked out, Keeho is gonna be the new leader of the fifth division.

We drove around the block and noticed multiple men trying to do something with a girl. They kept following her until the girl turned around and attacked, that's when they attacked and tried to take the girl. I hopped off my motorcycle and ran up to them with the others following me. The girl was holding back tightly and kicking them to buy time away.

I gripped a guy who was plunging at the girl and twisted his wrist. Sunghoon tackled one down as Chaewon, Haerin, Heesung, and Beomgyu got the other men. Keeho grabbed the girl and ran off to our motorcycles. The dude headbutted me and I stumbled back. "You had to do that? you're testing my nerves on." I lunged at him, twisting him and pinning him on the ground, then knocked him out.

"You guys got the others down?" I stood up and turned around. "Yeah." they all replied. We all walked to our motorcycles seeing Keeho and the girl laugh. "You're not hurt right?" I asked the girl, brushing my hair back. "Yes, yes I'm fine, thank you guys, I owe you my life." She smiled. "What you're name? Your fighting skills would be pretty good if it weren't for those other men jumping on you." Yeosang asks as I sit down on a ledge. "Ryujin, what are your guy's names?"

"I'm minji." I said instantly. The others introduced themselves and started talking a lot, I didn't since there was something, off about her. It's been almost an hour since we stayed in this spot. All I did was go on my phone to text Hanni and watch a few videos.

BANGCHAN POV

I met up with Karina in a dark, narrow valley. "So what did you call me for? Just to jump me again?" Karina giggles a bit. "even if you try, I doubt you can." I walk closer to her. "I'm not here to have a violent time with you," I said blankly.

"So? Then what are you here for? You know I don't have time for this stupid shit." Karina said. "I want you to pair up with me and create a new group," I said as Karina laughed. "A new group? Arent you still in Black Dragon?!" Karina yells. " No, I'm not. Me and Minji got into a violent fight and now I hate her." Karina listens to me while she crosses her arms. I let my hand on. "So? Are you in with me on making a new group that's gonna be twice as strong as Black Dragon and defeat them? We do have a lot alike anyway."

Karina shakes my hand "You got it, Bangchan. We have a lot of planning to do and get lots of members."

Me and Karina made up a name for our new clan, "Forsaken." Yeah, it was pretty common, but we had no other ideas. Karina made up a design for the clan and I got some members. Soon, We'll be better than Black Dragon. Minji, Sunghoon, Chaewon, Beomgyu, Yeosang, and Haerin better watch out soon.