Seventeen

HYUNJIN POV

I turned back to Minji and Hanni, feeling bad for them. Haewon then turned my head to the front, understanding what I was feeling. I did hate Minji a bit, But now I was curious, What was the other part of Jake's death?

Yeonjun glared at me knowing I was looking behind. "Why the fuck do you keep looking at them, Hyunjin? Do you have a wish to die?" Yeonjun walked up to me. "Nothing, don't worry, I just wanna see how they uh, react." I lied.

Haewon looked at me biting her bottom lip to hold in her laugh. I stared back at her to stop it and she chuckled a bit. "Whatever let's just go back." Yeonjun gripped my wrist and I hit him off.

We walked to our base and reunited with Bangchan, Yeji, Karina, and the others. Yeji came to hug me instantly when she saw me. "Hey sis, how was your day?" I smiled hugging her back. "It was good, what about yours?" She pulled back. "Well, uh. I ran into Hanni and Minji." I whispered in her ear as her face turned into a shocked expression.

"Do not mention them in here, you know how much the rest hate Black Dragon, I don't think Haewon does, but it looks like she does." she looked at me. "Alright, sorry." I walked over to Bangchan with Yeji on my side.

Bangchan greeted me with a Hug. He noticed that Yeonjun was in a bad mood. "What's wrong?"

"Minji and Hanni being complete bitches." Yeonjun smacked Bangchan off him, making Bangchan get slightly annoyed.

"Wait, Minji and Hanni saw you two, and then what happened?" Bangchan looked confused and mad.

"Minji wanted to be a fucking dickhead and, you know what, it's nothing." Yeonjun walked passed all of us and went into a random room.

Bangchan turned to us. "Do you know what happened? You guys were with him." He said seriously. I was nervous but Yeji comforted me.

"Nothing, we weren't paying attention to the whole conflict." Haewon took over. Bangchan suspiciously squinted at us.

"Whatever, let's just get to training, we have 2 weeks left." Bangchan turned forward and started walking as the rest of us followed him to the training room.

"Hey, Hyunjin can you tell the rest I can't train with you guys? I have something to do." Yeji said in a low, slightly angry tone.

"Yeah, no problem, nothing holding you back just don't get into trouble okay?" I smiled at her as Yeji looked up and hugged me.

"I'll be going now."

MINJI POV

"So, are there any plans, you know, for the war?" Beomgyu asked.

Beomgyu and I were just walking down a small town talking about a lot of stuff. It's been a while since Beomgyu and I actually talked for this long, it felt like hours had passed by as we ran multiple laps, entered multiple stores, encountered a lot of people, stuff like that.

We both decided to go into this new place we hadn't gone in yet and it was pretty much peaceful hardly any people, and a dark setting. Both of us went down to a small bench to eat the snacks we got and talked about more ridiculous stuff.

RYUJIN POV

I was walking down a small road until I felt a pair of hands on me. Quickly, my head turned and a Mask was on me with some type of powder. I tried kicking the person from behind d but it wasn't really affecting them.

The person was tying my arms up and dragging me into a car, shoving me into the backseat. The person was a female, with long hair, and monolid eyes. She got into the backseat and stared at me "Shut up and don't yell, it'll all be over." The person whispered in my ear before I passed out.

----

My eyes darted open, my mouth was covered and my arms and legs were tied onto a chair. I shook myself trying to rip off the rope but it was tight on, squeezing me slightly. A girl turned around, all I could see was her long hair and monolid eyes.

"Oh, you're finally awake." She turned around.

The place was a dark setting, it looked like a basement from how old it looked. The long-haired woman walked close to me and ripped the tape off my mouth. "Let me go you fuckhead, what do you want from me." I instantly yelled out.

"Woah, woah, calm down there!" She laughed, "I won't hurt you."

"You fucking cunt, let me go before I rip your face out."

The kidnapper laughed, walking even closer to me and circling the chair. Suddenly, she put her cold hands on my neck and leaned in closer to my ear from behind. "Ryujin, Ryujin, Ryujin." She repeated.

My eyes opened in shock. "How do you know my name? Are you some obsessive stalker?" I giggled.

"Maybe."

That scared me now. She could've planned this for years and been my stalker ever since, but how does she know my name? Why does she look familiar? The woman walked back in front of me, leaning her knee in between my legs, onto the chair. She picked up my head with one hand and pinned me onto the chair with her other.

"Get the fuck off me. I will not hesitate to harm you." I blurted out.

"You're so hot with this side of you, Ryu. You're always so soft, I would pick this side of you over anything." She stared into my eyes. "But, you will not hurt me after knowing who I am." A chuckle came out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah? Then who are you, huh?"

The woman leaned in closer, tracing my jawline with her pointer finger and leaning in closer to my ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys, who do you think kidnapped ryujin? Also, have a whole week off now so i will be updating daily!! Also, the war is the next chapter and I'm sure you will like it, well maybe not.. :)