Four

HANNI POV

We arrive at Soobin's house. People were already getting drunk and dancing. It hasn't even been an hour yet. I see Chaewon running up to me, along with Bangchan. "I'm so happy you're here Hanni!!" Chaewon hugs me. "let's have a drink shall we, and Danielle get yourself loosed up a bit! Haerin is here." She winks and smirks. Danielle blushes. "Shut up!" 

Me, Danielle, Chaewon, and Bangchan clash our glasses together. I was the first one to down it. "Ah! This is going to be so fun!" Heesung walks to Chaewon as she says. Chaewo turns around. "well, I have to go now. Don't get into any trouble now!" She walks off. Karina enters the house, "Oh Pham!!" she yells.

I rolled my eyes. "What, you piece of crap." Karina's eyes light up. "Now, now! there's no way to talk to your teammate like that." I start to get annoyed. "Shut the fuck up. You completely ruined my mood." I grabbed a small water bottle near me and poured it on her. She pounced on me and I kicked her back.

Everyone turned their head to what the commotion was. "Hanni!" Bangchan and Chaewon yelled Minji held them back. "I wanna see her fight. She looks like she'll win." Minji stares at me. I suddenly got nervous and didn't notice Karina punching me in the face. I flew back to the dance floor. Minji catches me so I won't bang my head on the wall. "Get serious, Pham." See stares into my eyes. I nod and stand up.

My fists were above my stomach, making sure to protect my stomach and face. Karina laughed, I punched her hard as she closed her eyes, Karina flew back and I jumped onto her, pinning her down as she swung her arm at my face. I leaned back making her miss her slap. "Dang, you're slow." I laugh. "You're just making a fool of yourself!"

I punched her face as I gripped the collar of her shirt, rapidly punching her face. "Shit, she's good." I hear Minji whisper. I feel Karina's hand move to her pocket. She pulled out a knife. Chaewon and Haerin noticed but it was already too late, Karina had stabbed me in the thigh. Chaewon grabs the knife and Haerin grabs her hand. Minji picked me up from Karina and ran to her motorcycle.

CHAEWON POV

I started punching Karina right in the cheek. The rest of the leaders cheer me on. I move my hand to my waistband and grab my gun, pointing it to her forehead. I hear stomping coming straight to me but Haerin and Bangchan tackle him down, making a big banging noise. Everyone is mostly gone from now on ever since the weapons were introduced into this one hell of a fight.

"tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here and now. I grip Karina's neck. I heard a weapon getting slammed down on the floor. I turn behind me completely forgetting I loosened my grip around Karina. Of course, Karina had fucking minions with her cause she was too weak to fight alone. Around 4 tall men were running toward me but Beomgyu, Heesung, Sunghoon, and Yeosang tackled one of them. She had to have 5 people constantly protecting her?

Suddenly, I got kicked in the head. My gun flew out of my hand but I instantly grabbed it back. Me and Karina stood up. "You're gonna pay for this, Fuck face." I stare at her for a quick second, She runs up to me while her arms are getting ready to swing at my head. I quickly do a crescent kick. "You cannot fight, Karina." I grip her arms as she is on the floor, pointing my gun at the back of her head.

The others quickly finished defeating the other people who tried getting me. Heesung grabs the gun. "Now now, I heard police sirens when you kicked her, we should get going." I nodded and knocked her out with another crescent kick at the back of her head. We all ran out putting our helmets on and starting our motorcycles. The cops were pretty much closer to us, but we instantly took off after we put our helmets on.

MINJI POV

I put a small bandage I put in my backpack on where Hanni got stabbed. It wasn't too helpful but it was good enough to slow the bleeding down a bit. "minji.." She says right before she passes out. I put my helmet on her. "It's okay, we're gonna get there in a few." I panicked, driving off to the nearest hospital.

We arrived. I heard a ding on my phone but completely ignored it. I carried Hanni into the emergency entrance. The people instantly saw the bleeding and put her on one of the stretcher beds. One nurse directed me to the waiting room, where I finally answered my phone.

Chaewon
send me your location, we're heading there right now.

I sent my location to the chat we were all in since they probably went different ways. Around 7 minutes later they all arrived. "Is Hanni okay?" Bangchan said worriedly. It sounded like he cared about her more than us. I left it fly through my mind tho. "I don't think she's okay. She was bleeding a lot and it stained my hoodie." I show them the back of my hoodie. Half of the bottom was filled with blood I then took my hoodie off.

The nurse came out, "You can follow me now." I get up off the chair and follow the nurse to the 5th floor. We enter the room and I see Hanni still passed out. "The bleeding has cooled down a little, we don't know when she'll wake up." Suddenly, a groan from Hanni comes out. Hanni opens her eyes. "What happened?" She asks.

"You got stabbed and passed out on me," I answer, her face lights up. "I'm sorry!!" She yells teasingly. "It's not a problem, at least you're safe."

Bangchan sits down next to Hanni, holding her hand. "I'm so glad you're okay, Hanni." We stayed for a couple more hours cause of Chaewon and Bangchan. I could tell Bangchan had a feeling for Hanni from how he was talking and holding her. I didn't care tho.

Half of them were knocked out from the alcohol they were drinking, Me and Sunghoon was just watching stuff on TikTok. I check the time and fuck, it was late. "Guys, we have to go. Hanni is gonna get out in a few hours and I'll pick her up. But for right now, We need to train for tomorrow's fight." I said. Bangchan and Chaewon nodded, waking the rest up.

"Bye Hanni." We all say as she falls asleep. We rush down the stairs and into the parking lot. "Alright guys, meet at the training area." I put on my helmet and smack my visor down, turning on my bike and driving off. Sunghoon was behind me and the rest were still behind. Me and Sunghoon were running constant red lights and almost crashing.

We arrive at our training area. It was perfectly hidden inside the forest near a shop. Punching bags lined up with each other. Sunghoon and I sit on the steps as we wait for the rest.

They all arrived in less than a minute. "Let's go now." We all walked to this place that had different types of weapons such as batons, knives, guns, and other stuff that we could use in battle.

Each one of us didn't pick a weapon yet, we went to one of the punching bags and started punching and kicking them with our full force. We all almost broke half of them due to how rough and harsh we were punching them. "You guys ready to start dueling each other?" They all reply with the same "yes"

Me and Sunghoon dueled each other. We both took some punches from each other. I finally tackled him after a long 9 minutes, holding him in place for 3 minutes. Next up was Chaewon and Beomgyu. They both had nice defense and attack methods. Chaewon made an unpredictable move to pin Beomgyu on the floor. Next up was Yeosang and Heesung, let's just say, Yeosang is the leader of the first division for a reason. Haerin and Bangchan were up next and Bangchan won, Haerin put up a tough fight tho.

"I'm pretty sure we're ready now. We'll meet back at the meeting place at 11 pm for the meeting." I put on my helmet. "Chaewon, I'll drop Hanni at your place since I don't know where she lives." She nods. I hopped on my bike and instantly drove off. I ran multiple red lights again. Someone challenged me to race but I denied it. I had more important things to do than racing some person.

I arrived at the hospital making sure no cops followed me. I checked in at the front desk and then went up to Hanni. "Hanni? I come inside her room. I'm here to pick you up." She turns off the TV. I hate to admit it, but she looked cute in her cargo and sweatshirt. I didn't have any feelings for her whatsoever. Relationships would just get in my way of Black Dragon anyway. I took off my helmet and put it on her. "Follow me."

We walked down the stairs and into the parking slot I parked in. "Hop on the back." I turned on my bike and hopped on, patting where she'd sit at. She hopped on. I grabbed her hands and put them around my waist to make sure she didn't fall off. "You feel comfortable?" I said as she rested her head on my back.

HANNI POV

Minji's back was comfortable, honestly, I almost fell asleep and we didn't even start driving yet. "Yeah," I replied. "Hang on tight!' She starts to drive off. Honestly, I'd never thought riding on a motorcycle was this fun. I was always scared that I'd crash or something, but I trusted Minji, Bangchan, and Chaewon with me in the back. This was the first time I've ever really rode a motorcycle, besides from when I passed out but I didn't know what was happening.

"I feel you're enjoying this ride, Hanni." I heard Minji say it was I smiled. "Yeah, it's so fun!" shouted myself. "well, we're almost at Chae's house so enjoy the rest of the ride." She speeds up and I suddenly wrap my arms tighter on Minji. Minji chuckles. "Shut up!" I tease her.

We arrived at Chaewon's house. I took Minji's helmet off and gave it back to her. I waved bye at her before turning around and walking into Chaewon's front yard. Minji didn't leave me alone just incase. Chaewon answered her door without me even knocking on it. "If you're wondering the bike gave it all away." She reads my mind so well. Chaewon waves bye to Minji as she drives off.