Six

MINJI POV

I woke up to a sudden cheer. "what the fuck?" I sat up "What's wrong?" I wiped my eyes. "Soobin and the rest if the Balihana leaders got sentenced to jail for the rest of their lives! after 4 whole years, we've finally won against them!" My eyes lit up.

"We should totally host a party at my house!" Yeosang says as everyone yells out "A fucking party in your house?" Sunghoon and I laugh. Chaewon smacks me in the neck. "ow! ow! fine!" I pout.

"When should we hold it tho?" Yeosang asks. "Tomorrow," Haerin replies as we all nod. The others decided that everyone should be invited and I had to agree. "I should have some liquor and other stuff at my house so we won't need to go search for Beomgyu's fake id again."

They started playing games as I texted the whole school that a party was starting tomorrow at 4 PM. I joined them in playing games right after I sent that message.

Next Day

We made sure everything was ready until guests came. We had bottles and bottles of wine, liquor, and others. "This shit is gonna get heated, for sure," Bangchan says as we all laugh. Guests started coming inside when it hit directly 4 PM, Hanni and Danielle were one of them. Everyone went rushing to them as I stayed back, I didn't have any interest in them. I leaned back on the counter and poured myself a glass of wine.

People started approaching the counter grabbing them drinks of all sorts of stuff as I sipped my glass of wine and pulled out my phone. As the others walked away from Hanni and Danielle to the dance floor Bangchan stayed with the two girls. "Hanni look! I told you she'd be here! Everyone else from Black Dragon would be here, of course, she would come here!" I heard Danielle yell out behind me as Bangchan walked up to me.

"Everything good, Minji" Bangchan said as he poured himself a glass of wine aswell. "Yeah, just bored like always, You know parties aren't my thing." Bangchan laughs, "You never liked parties unless we're trashing the place or beating up someone." I pour myself another glass of wine. "Well, You know all I do is just fight and trash places." I collided my glass with his and we instantly chugged it down. "Ima get going to the others now, you should come when you're done."

A few minutes after Bangchan left I jumped off the counter and bumped into someone. I instantly caught them and noticed it was Hanni. We stared at each other for a bit until I noticed our faces were close to one another. I got up and let go of Hanni. "I'm sorry, do you want anything to drink?" I ask, walking back to the counter filled with drinks.

"A glass of wine please." Hanni smiles. My face turns pink a bit seeing her smile, shit. I quickly turn my face and grab two glasses along with a bottle of wine, pouring the wine inside the glasses. I handed her one glass of wine and clashed my drink with hers as we sipped it.

We talked for a bit and exchanged numbers, It was odd that I was being nice to someone outside of black dragon, it was probably because of Bangchan and Chaewon. Hanni overall was a nice, outgoing, and funny person, We laughed for a long time until Chaewon, Bangchan, and Danielle took her. I didn't mind at all and went to Sunghoon and the others. Half of the people here were drunk including Beomgyu, Yeosang, Heesung, and Chaewon. I saw Hanni alone on her phone, so I walked up to her since I was bored.

We started chatting again and laughed until we couldn't breathe. Honestly, I think I was slowly falling for this girl, she's so perfect, Her smile, her personality, her body, her eyes, her face, everything. I stared into her eyes as she began to speak again, suddenly, she was interrupted by a sudden yell.

"Hanni, we're going home, Your mom wants us back before 12, it's 11:45." Hanni hugs me for a long time as she gets up. After that big ass hug, I stood frozen, watching her leave. "So? I see you guys are getting along, is she your next girlfriend?" Chaewon jokes as everyone but Bangchan laughs. "Of course not, I wouldn't want someone to get in our way of Black Dragon," I answer.

"Anyways, I think we should end the party, most of the people left are just passed out." Yeosang nods and leads everyone outside while he leaves the unconscious people alone. "I'm gonna head home guys, I'm pretty tired," I say as they sigh. "Alright then, see you tomorrow?"

"You got it." I hugged all of them and then made my way to my motorcycle, put on my helmet, hopped on my bike, and drove off. I stopped by a gas station to pump up my bike and to get snacks. I pumped up my bike and then walked inside. I grabbed a few chips and a drink. I paid for the snacks and gas.

I put the snacks in my backpack and noticed my phone went off. I checked my phone as soon as the snacks were inside of my bag.

                                                                           Hanni

hi minji!!!
I miss you already :(
where are you?

I smiled almost instantly reading the text. I quickly responded and closed my phone. I drove out of the parking lot and entered my neighborhood. After a few left and rights, I arrived at my house and parked inside my garage. I checked my phone and Hanni texted me. I ran inside and up to my room texting her back, laying on my bed with my helmet on still.

I kept laughing and smiling, but when Hanni asked if I could call, my smile became wider. I immediately called her and she noticed my helmet was on. "Silly, what are you doing with your helmet on? take it off" I did what she told me and smiled.

-------------------------

hey guys, I might time-skip the next chapter to a few months ahead. I have this plan I'm not gonna tell you yet but I think its already too fast for it in this timeline since Minji and Hanni just met/started becoming friends. If I don't have any ideas to continue this on ill time skip it.