Five

MINJI POV

We arrived at the meeting area. Every division was there so around 500+ people were here, 100 members in each division. Sunghoon starts off the meeting as for me and the other leaders were lined up. "Today, September 29th, At 2 PM, Will be the hardest match of all time with Balihana. We are expected to go past our fighting limits and never give up, nor run. If any off you pussies run, you will be returning your uniform and badge." Sunghoon looks at me as I nod.

"Black Dragon will defeat Balihana with everything they got. Please be prepared as they might have guns, and other such weapons with them, Make sure to put a gun and other type of weapons to help you if they have weapons. We will NOT  use any weapons if they're using fists. We would be ashamed if any of you pull out any weapons during the fistfight, And if you do, You're a complete pussy."

They all nod. "We will start the training now." Everyone gathers off into their own division while Me and the other leaders train with each other. I wrapped my right fist with a bandage and put my cloak down neatly. The others remained in their Cloak and jackets with nothing on their fists. They each started throwing punches in a complete free for all. I just sat there and watched drinking a juice.

"You're not joining?" Yeosang turns my way as he gets punched by bangchan in the face "Dont get distracted now!" Bangchan yells as I giggle a bit.

Around a Hour passes.

"Everyone is now lined up , ready to leave. "Remember, don't be fucking pussies. Show what you're made for." All the leaders yell out as Black Dragon cheers up. As we all walk down in order the members clear up the path and follow right behind us to their motorcycles. I start on my motorcycle as I put on my helmet. 

We arrived earlier than intended, since the place was pretty close to our base. We all start planning our technique until we hear a familiar voice. "I guess you didn't think we were here?"
We didn't know where the voice was coming from, until they jumped down, tackling me.

Beomgyu pushes the guy roughly off me, He was wearing a dark hoodie with his hood on, along with a mask. "Show who you are, you pussy. We know you're not the leader." Sunghoon states. "You know me so well, Sunghoon." The mysterious guy proceeds to walk up to Sunghoon and put his hand on his shoulder. I immediately reacted until Sunghoon pushes me aside. The guy moves his mouth closer to Sunghoon's ear. "You shouldn't have done that!" Sunghoon eyes get bigger. "Soobi-" Sunghoon gets cut off by something off. "Attack."

More members of Balihana jumped down and pounces on us. The 1st division and 3rd division reacted quickly, saving all of us from getting beaten up. "Wow. You guys have such good divisions! From now on. We're playing no more games." The mysterious man leaps back. "Get them, My minions!"  He laughs.

Fuck, fuck fuck. Multiple members of this sudden division start rushing to us. I grip onto the one coming after me and headbutted him. He falls back, I then jab him in the right cheek. More Balihana members rush up to me, I kept on jabbing, uppercutting, and side-kicking them. I have gotten a few punches in the rib and face since there were plenty more coming my way.

"Fuck, this is only one division ad their mostly targeting them leaders?" I leaped back to where Sunghoon was as i kept jabbing people coming my way. "Don't use all your power here. I studied
Balihana and this is only their 3rd division. It's gonna get harder." I nod. Getting punched in the face since i didn't pay attention. Chaewon stepped in action as half of the division was already passed out. She kicked then hard in the head making them pass out. "Thanks chae."|

I ran off side kicking other members  and headlocking them for any Black Dragon members to punch. We each defeated the enemies one by one. Not much passed out from just this one division. "Wow! You guys sure pack a punch, only 5 members passed out?" The Mysterious man walks back at Sunghoon with his hands in his pockets.  

"What were you saying?" I saw him stop on the sid4e and going closer to his ear again. I saw him raise his arm and I immediately took action, grabbing his arm and almost slamming him onto the floor, But Sunghoon grabbed me. "Thanks, brother." The man grins as Sunghoons eyes widen.

Sunghoon clenches his fist as I back away. "Shit." Sunghoon tackles his brother on the floor. The other leaders were confused as I looked pissed "Whats wrong?" Beomgyu taps my shoulder as I hit him off, as I then walk to Sunghoon and his brother. Sunghoon punches his brother in the face making him go in my way. I punched him right in the middle of the nose.

"You suddenly kill mom and minji's brother? What the fuck are you on." Sunghoon walks toward the laying person on the floor and grabs him by the shirt. "You're fucked up, Soobin. You were never my brother. I hate you more than our worst enemy." Sunghoon punches Soobin right in the nose. 

We heard gates opening as Sunghoon knocked out Soobin. "Well, Well, You seem to be worthy enough, You even beat our Third Division! Impressive." The leader walks out as the rest of the members walk behind him. "Let this war start." 

The leader pounced on me but I hit him right in the eye as I gripped his hair, I let go and we both leaped back. "Little fuck." I head locked the leader instantly but he kicked me back once one of his members jumped on my back. I swung kmy elbow back into his stomach and gripped him by the shirt. "Who the fuck do you try to mess with? You little crap." The leader tries to tackle me but Yeosang tackles him on the ground as I punch the person in my hand.

One of the other leaders pinned me down to the ground as they kept hitting me. Heesung tackled the leader who was pinning me down as I kicked the other leader off me. I was already tired after around 45 Minutes of constant war I was tired. Half of the fourth division were still looking out for the leaders.

More and More members were coming after me knowing I was quit tired and damaged. The fourth division members started loosing track on where the leaders were due to the sudden rush to all of us.

Most of them were coming after me but Chaewon, Haerin, Beomgyu, and Heesung tackled half of them down. Blood started coming down my mouth and nose, I managed through it all as I knocked down every enemy that came after me.

Everyone was knocked out except the Leader, not  single drop of blood on him. "Look at you Minji! You're bleeding and everything! This isn't even the start." He laughs. A whole other division came out. "Now, you wont be able to beat my last and strongest division!"

He jumps down as my mind started getting dizzy, Suddenly, it was all black.

SUNGHOON POV

As soon as Minji passed out I heard a loud thump. The fourth division jumped down and quickly grabbed Minji as The rest of them including the rest of the other division members protected her. I ran back to Minji not noticing the enemy division came after us. 

One kicked me on the back as Minji was getting escorted in a safe spot, Some enemies ran after the Fourth division carrying Minji but Heesung and Chaewon blocked them. I started kicking the people who kept chasing after Minji. 

After a few minutes, the war became more dangerous and dangerous. Blood kept falling from my mouth and nose onto my uniform. I jabbed the leader in the eye as he upper cutted me but it was weak. There were around 50 more people left as there's still people conscious in Black Dragon.

Suddenly I heard a loud yell coming behind me. "Minji?" My eyes widen as I got punched in the face. I turned around and saw Minji and Soobin fighting. I knocked out the leader with a forceful punch and ran over to Minji.

I suddenly saw him pull out a gun from his waistband, I saw him instantly point the gun at Minji's neck and move his finger slightly down until I kicked it away. Everyone heard a loud bang noise and turned our direction. It was close to hitting Beomgyu when the enemy pulled the trigger but he ducked down quickly and it hit the person he was fighting.

I jabbed the enemy in the face as Min-ji uppercutted him roughly. A loud thump was suddenly heard  as he fell on the ground. We heard police sirens as the fight was finishing up. "Fuck, Black dragon onto your motorcycles now." I rushed to where we parked our motorcycles and everyone put on their helmets as they started their bikes. The police were right behind us as we drove away quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this wasn't a interesting chapter and it took a few days to upload. I got busy with my exams coming up and I caught a cold so I couldnt update this chapter for around a few days. I will try to make the next chapter interesting for you guys.