Eighteen

RYUJIN POV

She finally stopped by my ear. "Im Hwang Yeji, dumbass." Yeji quietly said in my ear.

My face looked in shock, I didn't know what to do. Yeji moved her face back in front of mine. "I told you would be shocked after you knew who I am." She grinned.

I wanted to apologize, but the words didn't come out. "Well, what do you want to do with me? Why did you 'kidnap' me? You could've just told me on the phone." My face remained a cold expression.

Yeji smirked again. "You wouldn't have listened to me if I had told you on the phone. But I need you to listen to me and do everything I say." Yeji moved my face up a little more.

"Fine, whatever you say."

"I want you to gather up every single information about Black Dragon and report it to me, and after you get all of that information, I'll grant you anything you want, okay?" She hopped off from the chair and started circling it, finally stopping behind me. "And if you fail... let's just say, we're over." Yeji leaned into my ear.

I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to betray them, but I couldn't stand losing Yeji, she was there for me when no one wasn't, It felt like I was getting 'manipulated' by her but I didn't notice, nor budged the feeling. "Accepted, I promise, I won't fail you, Yeji."

"Good, that's what I like to hear, Ryujin."

MINJI POV

We were hours away from the war. Everyone was aligned in straight lines where meetings took place, and Sunghoon took the lead in the speech. "Today we will be having our war with Forsaken in three hours, everyone must have their logo, badge, confirmation, and uniform. If any leader of Black Dragon sees you without any of these things on you, you will be kicked out of Black Dragon and punished. From now on, we have 3 hours to get prepared for Black Dragon's Biggest fight ever." Sunghoon turned around and walked into the small building made for Leaders.

Soon, the rest of us followed as the members gathered their cloaks, logos, and uniforms. I was the last one to enter the building made for Black Dragon's leaders, I locked the door and went inside my locker grabbing my uniform pants, a white shirt, a belt, hand wraps, and my cloak. The others already had their Uniforms on as I went inside the bathroom to get dressed.

The last thing I put on was my belt and hand wrap. I wrapped my right hand and soon got into training with Haerin.

--------- 3 hrs later ---------

Everyone parked in the parking lot of this old, abandoned place. There were broken scraps of metal things and some were pretty sharp, luckily, most of it was in a big gunk pile so we wouldn't have to fight on metal.

All of us were exploring the place until someone yelled out. "Well, well, isn't it the pussy gang up in here first?" I recognized that voice, Yeonjun.

"Who are you calling pussy when you're the one showing up almost 30 minutes late? It seems like you're the one who's a pussy!" Beomgyu yelled back.

"hah, let's see who's a pussy then!" Yeonjun leaped at Beomgyu trying to punch him, Beomgyu was quick to see what Yeonjun was doing and moved his head to the left. Once Yeonjun's feet were on the floor he grabbed him by the arm behind his back and slammed him onto the ground.

"Don't even try, I know every move of yours, we did know each other for 6 years, but now we're just strangers. Don't go crawling back to us because you're gone in our lives. You were only a toy for us to play along with, Choi." Beomgyu squeezed his head hard into the ground.

Yeji tried to get Beomgyu off but Chaewon was quick to kick her down. "Don't you even dare" Chaewon laughed and Yeji pounced on her. Heesung dragged Yeji off Chaewon and punched her straight in the face.

Yeonjun turned and walked a few inches down. "you're gonna beat us? All of you are just a bunch of worthless fighters! We came here to beat the shit out of you and leave you all dead!" 

My face soon turned angry. "let's get them, Black Dragon." Soon people started running towards each other, punching, kicking, slamming, everything they could do. Me and Sunghoon were just standing there in front of Bangchan. 

Yeonjun ran straight towards me as I stood there. "Here it comes, Minji!" 

Yeonjun's fist was a few inches away from my face until Sunghoon came and blocked his attack.

"Like I would ever let you lay a finger on Minji, worthless slut. You're gonna have to end me first before taking on Minji."

Yeonjun laughed. "is that so?"

Theo came and kicked Sunghoon far from me. My face was still a cold expression. "You're gonna get your ass taken out by me, Sunghoon!" He yelled in a desperate tone.

Theo walked up to Sunghoon. "Lay a finger on me then, Theo. Let's see what pathetic punches you've got. 'Forsaken division leader' " Sunghoon chuckled. 

"Minji's all yours now, Yeonjun," Theo said asYeonjun let out a small giggle. 

Theo and Sunghoon soon got to punching each other. The crowd's yelp and screams soon increased with each punch, slam, and kick I heard. "I've been waiting for this for a long time, Minji!" 

"I'm not gonna hold on any longer, Yeonjun. It's too late for your forgiveness now." I leaped onto Yeonjun and started jabbing him in his face. Soon, more minions of Forsaken have come to assist Yeonjun, pussy like of him.