Eight

HANNI POV

I hugged Minji as I went inside my house. The party is at 3:45 so I have around 45 minutes to get ready. I started by taking off my backpack and other stuff that I had on for school. I ran upstairs and into my room.

I sat down on my bed and went onto my phone for a bit before getting ready. I saw a lot of Minji's photos and liked them. I got up off my bed and to my vanity to fix up my makeup. I heard a ding on my phone and checked who it was. Minji texted me saying she couldn't come but the rest could. I frowned and replied to her message calmly.

I finished fixing up my makeup and went to my closet. I decided to wear casual clothes since I knew Danielle, Bangchan, and Chaewon were going to. I picked out sweatpants, a black shirt, and a hoodie.

I grabbed a small bag that was next to my shoes and filled it with money, my keys, lipgloss, and other stuff I needed. I made sure my makeup wasn't smeared and went downstairs for a quick snack before I went. I texted Danielle and Chaewon that I was heading out now and they both said they were too.

I ran into Yeosang while walking to my car. "Hanni! I didn't know you lived around here?" I turned my head, surprised he was only a few houses down. "Oh, hey Yeosang! You're going to the party aswell?" I yelled. "Yeah I'm going now" He put on his helmet and jumped on his bike.

"That's exciting! Well, I'll see you at the party then!" I unlocked my car and hopped inside. I heard Yeosang's motorcycle drive off once I turned on my car.

Around 15 minutes later

I arrived at the party and was instantly greeted by Chaewon and Danielle. We went inside and instantly settled in with the drinks. Chaewon poured the liquor into 3 small glasses and we clashed our's together and chugged it. I felt it hit me almost instantly.

I took a few more drinks with other people I knew and got drunk fast. I started dancing and drinking more with Chaewon and Danielle and I could barely recognize anyone except them nor have some control of myself. 

I saw a guy on the counter and decided to go up to him, Let me tell you that, It was Bangchan. I couldn't tell who he was since I was hungover. "Hey you," I said in a sloppy voice. "Hanni?" I saw him jump down from the counter "Oh, you know my name?"

"Fuck, you're drunk," Bangchan said. I put my hand on his shoulder and see him slightly pink. "You're cute, you know that?" I move my hand down to his elbow. My vision started getting blurry as I saw him inch closer.

He pushed his lips on mine and he made it passionate. Fuck, I didn't know what I was doing, my mind was all cloudy from all the drinks I'd had. I broke the kiss to get air. Bangchan carried me to an empty room and pinned me to the wall. Bangchan grabs my waist as my hands wander to his face.

He smashes his lips on mine and bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, I instantly parted my lips as he plays with my tongue and makes the kiss passionate. I moved my hand from his face to the buckle of his belt and slid it off. His hands wander inside my shirt to the clamp of my bra.

NEXT DAY

My eyes opened up slowly as I woke up to a loud yelling. I noticed I wasn't at the house anymore but my head started hurting like shit. I must've drank too much last night. I tried to get up from the bed to see where I was but I fell once I sat up.

"Hanni?" I heard the door creak open. I groaned and held my hand to my head. "Hanni, are you okay?" I heard a glass hit the table and a hand rubs my cheek. "You drank too much last night, try not to get up." I see Minji above me, having sorrow in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't know what happened," I whined. moving closer to Minji. "Hey it's okay, it's my fault I should've been there." Minji moves her thumb on my cheek as she lays down right next to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"What time is it?" I groaned, the pain getting worse. "Do you want anything? Minji pulls away slightly, putting her hands in my hair as she smiles. "water, please." Minji gets up "Okay, I'll get you some medicine aswell, Hanni." Minji walks out the door and closes it silently as I close my eyes.

A few minutes later Minji came back with a glass of water and medicine. She opened the medicine and handed it to me, helping me up so I could take the medicine. I put the medicine in my mouth and she hands me the water, I then drink it until the glass is empty."

Minji grabs the glass and places it on the table. She then lays me down on her lap. "Do you wanna watch anything love?" Minji just called me, Love? Fuck, she was so cute with these nicknames it killed me inside. 

"Whatever you wanna watch, I grab her hand and hold it." Minji grabs the remote and searches on Netflix. "oh, what about this, Hanni?" She clicks on a movie. It was a romance/mystery movie. I instantly nod as she plays the rest of the movie.

Minji puts the remote back on the small table next to her bed and strokes my hair to the point it drifts me to sleep.

MINJI POV

Hanni fell asleep right in my lap as we were a few minutes into the movie. I heard a buzz from my phone and grabbed it. It was a text from Chaewon asking if Hanni was okay. I replied that she was okay and just took medicine, now sleeping again.

Chaewon told me that she saw Bangchan kissing someone and it looked like Hanni, but she couldn't tell since she was drunk. She said the person he was kissing had "red hair" and wearing the same sweatpants as Hanni the night of the party.

Red hair was not Hanni, but I decided to dig into it more to figure out if it was Hanni. I asked Chaewon if we should confront Bangchan tomorrow since we are going out to eat with Hanni, if she feels any better, of course.

Chaewon replied yes almost instantly and I asked where we were going to eat tomorrow. She told me it was a really good seafood buffet with a lot of options to pick from. I moved to the groupchat with all the Black Dragon leaders to ask them if they wanted to go shopping after we ate and they all said yes.

I closed my phone to continue watching the movie while Hanni turned to the left. I smiled and held her hand again. I fell asleep slowly, leaning on the backboard of my bed.