Seven

A few months later.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and called Chaewon as I went to the bathroom, She instantly answered and yelled. "So, do you have everything ready?" I asked as I washed my face. "Yes! I have the flowers and everything!" Chaewon squealed.

"You're excited?" I said as I put toothpaste on my toothbrush, and then brushed my teeth. "You know I am! My cousin and my best friend? Hell yeah!" I heard a smacking noise from my phone.

I spat out the toothpaste and washed my mouth and face. "No need to smack your table, Chae." I laughed as I moved to my closet. I picked out a new set of sweatpants, shirts, and a hoodie for today. "So when are we meeting up again?"

"Minji, I've said this a hundred times, We'll meet at school and set up the roses, flowers, and the trail whatever you call it near the entrance. Heesung will tell Hanni to take the flowers until She reaches you and you'll ask her the question. Also, Bangchan can't come since it's Hannah's birthday. You made sure no one else but me and Heesung know about this right?" Chaewon said on and on and I nodded as I packed my bag.

"I'll go get more snacks that she likes, I'll meet you back at school alright?" I put on my backpack and grabbed my keys as I looked at my phone. "Yeah that's fine, just don't be late." Chaewon hung up as I laughed slightly.

I put on my helmet and started my bike. Kicking up the kickstand and driving off into a store. I parked in a random slot and walked over into the store. I saw a small plushie in another store so I decided to go after I got all of her favorite foods. I quickly found all of them and paid. I then walked outside and into the the other store and found a lot of stuff she liked so I just bought them and left. I put them all gently inside my backpack and in front of me so they would fall.

A few minutes later I arrived at school seeing everything set up and it was just me to fill in the rest. Chaewon gave me the flowers and posters as I took out the plushies and snacks. "You ready Minji?!" Chaewon yells and shakes me. "And take off your helmet! You don't wanna be wearing a helmet through the entire thing!"

I took off my helmet and put it on my gas tank. "I'm nervous." My hand shakes and I walk behind the school as Chaewon and Heesung calm me down. "What if she says no?" I lean on the wall. "At least you have us right? You know we're still your friends if she says yes, which is most likely." Heesung puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I told everyone but bangchan that we're doing this, they should be in the back soon." Chaewon looked to the right. "Ah, there they are." Chaewon runs to them as she tells them what's happened, until my phone rings. "Its Hanni," I shouted.

I answered the phone as I put it on speaker mode. I heard another person's voice right beside her, it was Bangchan's voice. "Hey, Minji where are you right now?" Chaewon snatched the phone out of my hand "Hey Hanni! Can you meet Hesung right now? He should be at the gate shortly. I turned my head over to Heesung and saw he had a flower in his hand.

"Yeah! No problem! Tell Minji I said hi if she isn't there too" Hanni ends the phone call. "Fuck why was Bangchan there?" I ask. "He said the party doesn't start until 4 PM. You guys didn't know?" Beomgyu answered me. "Oh," I dryly respond.

"Get ready Minji, she's coming," Haerin says as there's yelling behind the other side of the school. The rest of the leaders pull out their phones and start recording as I place my backpack, the plushies, and the snacks down on the ground. I grab the flowers in my right hand as my left-hand holds the poster. I quickly move the other end of the poster to the creek of my fingers in my right hand.

Hanni was almost to the end and everyone started recording. I saw Hanni turn around with heesung covering her eyes. "You can look now, Hanni," Heesung says. Hanni took Heesung's hands off her eyes. Hanni glances at the poster and covers her mouth as Bangchan just stands there in complete silence, not even showing a single emotion as he crosses his arms.

Hanni runs up to me as I drop the poster. "Yes, yes, yes!!" She screams as everyone is recording. Hanni buries her face into my shoulder as I feel tears going down my shirt. I hug her back and kiss her on the cheek. "I love you, Hanni," I said carrying her up. Chaewon and Haerin squealed as the rest of them yelled and started dancing. They all chanted for us to kiss, on the lips.

I and Hanni pulled away from each other as I grabbed her by the waist and she grabbed my shoulders, We started at each other until Hanni moved her hand up my head and pulled me into a long kiss.

We pulled back and hugged each other again as I saw Bangchan just stare at us, angry and he stormed out. "Hey, what's wrong with Bangchan?" I asked. Heesung went after him but it was already too late. "He must've left school, I don't see his motorcycle in the parking lot."

I looked confused, I thought he'd be happy like everyone else, but he must've had something caught up in his mind.

We all went inside I and Hanni went to our classes. I kept thinking about why Bangchan had run away, He seemed so happy when he was with Hanni, but now ever since me and Hanni got together, he was, mad.

After a long 45 minutes, the bell finally rang and I rushed out of the class. I instantly met up with Hanni. I instantly hugged Hanni as she came running to me. "Hey, Minji, there's a party tomorrow at Jisung's house, I was wondering if you would wanna go?"

"I could probably go if I have no last-minute plans tomorrow, but if I don't just make sure nobody does something to you." Hanni laughs, "Okay, you big bear." Hanni hits my shoulder. "Hey!" I hit her gently. Soon after, the others came up to us.

"Damn Minji, I hope you won't leave us for Hanni, No offense, of course," Haerin says. "Of course, I would never leave you guys, you know I'm not like that, plus I've met you guys ever since I was 6." We all laugh as I reach out for Hanni's hand.