Two

MINJI POV

I texted the 1-5 Division leaders to come and assist in this fight. Chaewon, Sunghoon, and Yeosang instantly reply. I texted our location and told Yeosang and Chaewon to bring their division along. This was serious, This gang wasn't just a small group of friends. It was a whole army. Sunghoon insisted to call the other Divisions and try to get the other Captains along. Of course, I had to stick with his idea.

After Sunghoon had taken care of the rest, I took my Cloak that said "BLACK DRAGON" with our logo off. It was going to disturb me in this fight anyway. I patted Heesung's back to give him a drink to energize his momentum. it's what he always uses when he's tired. "Come at me you punks. Give me all you got." I said as I was rapping a bandage on my right hand.

One-eighth of the whole gang came running to me. I quickly reflected on his punch and pulled out a weapon to assist me while the rest of the Black Dragon members were on their way. I swung it at the closest people running to me till there were too many.

The noise of motorcycles quickly came by. Heesung got help from Chaewon. "Thanks love. I'm fine now." Sunghoon didn't think twice before throwing his harshly at one of the members who was holding me down. The rest of the first division quickly came in while the third division stayed and watched in case I or any of the leaders were endangered. I heard Bangchans, Haerins, Beomgyus, and Yeosangs motorcycles pull up, along with 2 more divisions, The 2nd and 5th.

"Now we're ready," I yell. "Give us what you got!" Heesung grins. The division leaders and division members fight the other leaders and members as I look for the captain. I spot him holding, Hanni. "Heesung, How did he get hanni?!" I yelled loudly. Chaewon and Heesung suddenly froze. "What the fuck? I put her in a safe spot I swear!"

"Well, it wasn't safe enough!" I yelled back. I quickly ran up to the leader in a split second as he pointed his gun at Hanni. Chaewon gripped his neck and pointed her gun back. I ran to a 3rd 5th division member to take Hanni to the hospital. She was knocked out cold from Karina, I swear. I was gonna kill her one day.

"move, and I'll shoot." The leader resisted as Chaewon said those words. "Fuck you." He replied. Heesung tackled one of the enemies running to Chaewon. "You're going nowhere buddy." heesung yelled. "Hold the leader down for me Chaewon! I'll attack the members!"Chaewon nodded.

I sprinted to a big chunk of members. One by One me and Sunghoon had half of the Members down and there were still half of the members left. The first division, Bangchan, Yeosang, Haerin, Sunghoon, and I started making them cough till death, choked them, or made their minds blank.

Chaewon yelled. We all looked over at her and Heesung's direction to see them pinned down with guns. Hald of the 3rd division bolted in their direction while they ran to us. We were outnumbered till the second division came. "Fuck. We have no other choice but to pull out the guns." Sunghoon yelled. 

I pulled my pistol out of my waistband. shooting at them till there was no ammo. The 5th division brought more guns in case. More and More enemies fled to the scene. One by one, they were getting a bullet to their head.

HEESUNG POV

"Fuck! Minji! Sunghoon! More are coming with armed weapons! be careful!" I turned my head to Chaewon screaming. "You slow pokes! Stop worrying about me and get Chaewon damn it! She's more valuable than me! the fourth division is coming anyways just protect Chaewon!" I yelled as loud as I could. Most of the 3rd division nodded and went to help Chaewon while some stayed with me.

I punched one of the leaders in the face. Rapidly throwing more punches along the way. I got kicked in the stomach and face. But got up. My left eye was injured, Soon I'm gonna be dead if I don't catch up. Slowly, I took deep breaths. I started using my baton to trip them. A rush of 4th division members tackled the members off me. I rushed to the leader behind his back and knocked him out with my most powerful hit ever.

"get out my way you monkey," I said as I ran up to Chaewon hitting the enemy's grip off her. I slammed him on the ground head first making his forehead bleed and pass out. I felt a person fall behind me, then a weapon scraping behind me. "Heesung! Watch out behind your back." Sunghoon said pointing his gun at the person behind me.

"Thanks, boss." Chaewon threw me a gun since the new wave of enemies is going to have guns and weapons, I bet.

MINJI POV

I hit the leader of the cult with the most powerful kick I could do. Once he was down on the floor Haerin held his leg down while Beomgyu gripped his arms and I put him in a Headlock. The 3rd division was covering us after Chaewon and Heesung could handle themselves. "No way out now huh? Shoot him, Sunghoon." Sunghoon blasts his gun. "Whatever you say, Minji."

"Now we just have to get rid of the other minions and Leaders." I kicked the Captain's face to make sure he was dead. I grabbed the knife out of my waistband and slit his neck. Blood filled the gun laying right beside him. Luckily. No one from Black Dragon touched that gun, The cops are going to be showing up here any minute now so we have to finish this.

I rush up to where the minions are fighting the most, jumping on a dead body and then kicking at least 5 minions in the skull. Haerin and Yeosang were finishing off the leaders, so I decided to get the last leader.

I bolted behind him. giving him a clear 360 jumping roundhouse kick. Then shooting him in the back of his neck. I made an annoyed look. "Great. My clothes are all ruined from this blood now. You owe me Heesung." I rolled my eyes. Shooting the last Minion who was running away.

Thankfully. Not half of the Black Dragon members died in this fight. Most of them were just 1st division members and 3rd division members. typical for them to die cause they're the main fighters beside the leaders.

"Let's get the unconscious people from Black Dragon. Sunghoon already called a van to take them to the hospital." I grab 2 people lying on the ground and stuff them into the front of the van. Haerin, Yeosang, Sunghoon, and Bangchan follow along while Yeosang, Heesung, and Chaewon are worn out. I didn't mind since they fought half of the enemies and risked their lives.

After around 2 minutes we heard police sirens far from here. "You guys can drive right?" I ask Chaewon, Heesung, and Yeosang. "Nope." They all say. "Stuff their motorcycles in the van, the police can use it as evidence." The rest of them nod. Doing what I say. "Sunghoon, You don't mind if Heesung rides with you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with it," he answers. "And Haerin, you don't mind if Yeosang rides with you, right?" "It's no problem. We just have to get out of here as soon as possible." I nod. Setting Chaewon on my motorcycle, Putting my helmet on her. I then put Heesung onto Sunghoon's motorcycle, and Yeosang on Haerin's motorcycle.

"Alright, I think we're ready. You didn't leave any evidence that we were here right, Beomgyu?" I yelled as the police sirens were getting closer and closer. "yep." I turn on my motorcycle. "Meet at the hospital. You guys better not get caught." I rode off. They follow me as the Cop cars chase us not even too far until we are out of their sight. I hope none of those idiots left their license plates hanging.

I fixed Chaewon's grip around me as it was starting to loosen. "We're almost there. Keep your grip strong around me." my eyes were starting to close as the wind was blowing intensely. Sunghoon was quickly ahead of me now. "Slowing down? What's wrong?"

"There's fucking wind blowing everywhere. I can't even see." I turn, turning my motorcycle off. The others do the same. I put my kickstand up. putting Chaewon on my back while Sunghoon carries Heesung, who is passed out and Yeosang walks slowly to the door.

I talk to the person at the front desk. "uh, hello, do you know what room 'Pham Hanni' Is in?" The person gives us the room number and we take the elevator. We arrive at the 3rd floor and walk to room 314. Bangchan opens the door instantly he asks a question while Chaewon is asleep on my shoulder. "Hanni? Are you okay? Bangchan leaps to Hanni."

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just shocked you came." she coughs. "You're lucky you're Chae's cousin, or else we would've left you rotten," I respond. "Can't believe I even risked my life for you." Chaewon hits me. "oh you're awake. and don't hit me like that!" I tease her.

"whatever. Just let me sleep." She falls asleep again, typical of her. "Thank you, again, Minji, and Heesung" Hanni says in a weak, soft voice. I stay silent. "No pleasure, Hanni." Heesung passes out. "Fuck. Someone take him downstairs. He's probably still losing blood behind all of the black clothes."

"I got him. You guys chill out for a bit." Sunghon puts Heesung on his back again, rushing downstairs. Haerin receives a ding on her phone. She read it, her face suddenly glows up. "There's a party next week and it's from Soobin!!" She yells. "Wait?! Really? Chaewon pushes me and runs up to Haerin. "ouch."