Nineteen

MINJI POV

I clenched my fist as tears began rolling down my face. My head turned to Yeonjun who was staring into space again. Before I knew it, My fist was met with Yeonjun's face, punching him rapidly with both of my hands with all the strength I had left. "I'll kill you." Yeonjun groaned and stumbled back. 

"I'll kill you."

"I'll kill you."

Yeonjun's eyes were rolled back, I didn't hesitate to stop until he stopped breathing tho. "I couldn't protect him, I couldn't save him." Yeosang cried out, yelling. Haerin was standing there with tears also going down her face.

HAERIN POV

Damn it, I couldn't do anything, Beomgyu was already dead, I'm an idiot. "I'm sorry, Beomgyu." I cried, staring off into the sky. Tears were staining my uniform and shirt, but I couldn't stop them, more tears were flowing down just thinking about the war, Beomgyu, and his death.

"I'm leaving them, to you guys. Thanks so much. I will always, look down on you from above."

Those words of Beomgyu kept on replaying in my mind. What if Yeonjun died along with Beomgyu? That's something Beomgyu wouldn't want, Even if Yeonjun did terrible stuff in the past, that didn't stop Beomgyu from loving Yeonjun, Hyunjin, and Haewon. I had to do something to stop Minji from killing Yeonjun.

I had to do it, I had to stop Minji. Before I knew of it my body was in front of Yeonjun who was about to pass out, facing the Minji who had somewhat terror and anger in her eyes, but her facial expression remained expressionless. "Move aside, or I'll kill you aswell." Those were the words that hit me. This wasn't the Minji I had known for years, This was the mental Minji, The Minji who couldn't control herself, causing her to do everything that could harm her loved ones. 

"Come on, let's stop this, Minji." These were the words I said before getting tackled to the ground by Sunghoon. I was confused until I saw Minji's fist where my face was 3 seconds ago. Sunghoon saved me.

Minji turned to us, "Now get your face out my fucking way and sight, I don't want to see you too. All of you." She looked down at both of us.

Sunghoon finally got off of me using himself as a shield away from Minji's attacks on me. "Don't get into any more trouble." He said as I got up back on my two feet.

Minji and I held contact. "This isn't you, Minji." I took a deep breath before talking again. "This isn't what Beomgyu wanted to happen at all," I screamed.

"Don't you dare think that you could speak for Beomgyu?" Minji's face was changing into a complete maniac.

Minji came closer to me not hesitating to punch me, she gripped my collar and swung her arm back. She was about to punch me until a sudden hand grabbed me back, leaving me on the ground and completely fine. It was Sunghoon, again.

"What did I say, Haerin?" He took a deep breath. All I was thinking of was the words Minji had just said. "don't you dare think that you could speak for Beomgyu."

I took a deep breath for what I was about to say. "I can't speak for Beomgyu. What are you even talking about right now? Beomgyu is dead!" I shouted. 

Everyone that was still in the war place was looking at me and Minji, angry, afraid, sad, every emotion you could think of for a person. I placed my hand in the pocket of my uniform jacket.  "I mean why the fuck would you think Beomgyu would risk his own life like that anyway?" my tears started to flow back down onto my face. "For Black Dragon, For the both of you! Beomgyu refused for himself to get killed by Yeonjun! Instead, he chose to take his own life! Because didn't want Yeonjun to feel responsible for his fate."

Everyone was staring at me, even Yeonjun after I said that last sentence, Yeonjun's face showed complete confusion and shock. 

"Also, he did it because he wanted you to forgive Yeonjun, Hyunjin, and Haewon. Because he loved all of you guys." I clenched my fist. "That's why he made the choice he did. Why the hell don't you understand that?!" 

"Haerin.." Chaewon and Keeho mumbled.

Chaewon, Keeho, and Sunghoon walked up to me. I yanked my hand out of my pocket to wipe my eyes until something fell out, but I didn't notice, nor felt it. 

Minji looked down on it with shock. I didn't look at her as my hand was rubbing against my eye. Minji knelt down and picked up the thing. "Haerin.." I looked up.

"Why do you still have this charm and picture.." I noticed the thing in her hands. "tell me." 

"What charm and picture?" Sunghoon inched closer to Minji.

"Wait.. That's-" Chaewon was cut off.

"Beomgyu.'s"

I looked at the stuff in Minji's hands.

"Beomgyu held onto this this whole time?"

My face was written in shock. I remember Beomgyu putting something in my pocket right before this war started, It was like he knew what would happen during this war.

"It's the things from that day," exclaimed Sunghoon.

Yeonjun looked at it. "Beomgyu."

---------------------------------------------------

hi guys kind of a short chapter here but I might be updating later on too. What was your reaction when Beomgyu died tho?