Sixteen

MINJI POV

We were still in a group hug as I still bursted out crying. I fucked up everything, our friendship, everything. "let's go back to my house, stop thinking about Yeonjun, Haewon, and Hyunjin. it's okay, Minji." Chaewon looked up at me and smiled as a tear dropped from her face.

I left my motorcycle here because I didn't feel like driving after the whole breakdown. I hopped onto Beomgyu's motorcycle to Chaewon's house. "Hey, Minji do you wanna do something later tomorrow? I have nothing to do tomorrow and it's been boring."

"yeah, sure, I don't mind," I said, turning my head over to the view.

---

We finally arrived at Chaewon's house. We were planning to have snacks and just play games as usual. But I remembered that I had to go with Hanni to the new place in the city. "Fuck, we have a problem." I blurted out. "What's wrong?" Chaewon looked at me. "Hanni invited me to the new place in the city, and now I have to go now." Chaewon's eyes widened. "You better go"

"With what ride?" I fell down on Chae's bed. "You can just use my bike, I'm not going back anywhere." Chaewon smiled. "That you, chae, you're a lifesaver." I ran out of the room and grabbed her keys to the motorcycle.

Hopping on the motorcycle I drove off, putting the coordinates to Hanni's house on my phone. Luckily, it wasn't far away, it was only 6 minutes away and i said ill pick her up by 8:30. It's now 8:20.

I arrived at her house 3 minutes early and she came up. "wearing you're uniform is silly." she chuckled and kissed my face, leaving a kiss mark with her lipgloss. "Yeah, sorry about that, we had a meeting before this and i got tied up, I can go change if you want?" I patted the place behind me so she could sit down.

"No, no, it's fine. You look cute in your uniform anyway." She wrapped her arms around my waist. " You ready?" I turned behind as she nodded. I drove off slowly until I picked up the pace slightly. The place was 37 minutes away so Hanni enjoyed the ride on the highway as I laughed and joked around with her silliness.

--

After the full 37 minutes, we arrived and got our tickets. Hanni explored the place in awe as I looked at her and chuckled. "Well, come on let's go!' Hanni dragged me into the place and I looked around at the structures, decorations, and others. Hanni kept dragging me down the place.

Laughter came down each turn we took, We were still admiring this place like it was some movie that spiked our interest. I shook my head and started the conversation. "So? How was today babe?" I smiled, turning to her.

"it was good! Nothing exciting but nothing bad has happened yet. How about yours?" Hanni looked up at me as my smile dropped. I thought about what happened today at the meeting, The tears, sadness, comfort, fighting, silence, everything that happened.

Hanni looked up at me with empathy, "Is everything okay? You don't have to tell me." She leaned up to kiss my cheek. "No, no everything is fine its just, something happened today at our meeting." A tear ran down my cheek just thinking about Yeonjun, Hyunjin, and Haewon.

Hanni took me to a nearby bench, "We don't have to talk about it, whatever makes you comfortable, love." She smiled as I dug my face into her neck. "It's just, Hyunjin, Yeonjun, and Haewon." Hanni's face looked in shock, I told her about Hyunjin, Yeonjun, and Haewon the time Bangchan left Black Dragon.

Hanni embraced me into her arms comforting me until I felt better, which took minutes. Hanni noticed there was a nearby arcade inside the place so we walked to it, I had to say, this place was really big. Now I understand how it took almost 7 months of constant work to build this place.

We laid eyes on an archery game and got 3 arrows for each round. Hanni decided I should go first and I landed no arrows on the bullseye, not even close. It was now Hanni's turn and she landed one on the bullseye, the rest near it.

"How did you manage to do that? You took less time than me and landed." I laid my head on her shoulder. "You just suck at aiming." Hanni giggled and I hit her arm. Hanni and I played more games and I was always the loser, other than the strength games.

We played more games and went on rides until we heard someone call out my name. Hanni and I turned around to see Hyunjin, Yeonjun, and Haewon. "Hey look it's the murder!" Yeonjun and Haewon laughed as Hyunjin just stood there staring at me.

My eyes formed tears as I tried to hide them. Yeonjun walked over to me. "Hey, what's the matter? You sad?" Yeonjun put his hand on his shoulder. "you know, I still hate you." Yeonjun leaned in closer to my ear. "But hey, what's life without forgiving?" He smiled.

A tear ran down my cheek. "Awh, why are you crying? huh?" Yeonjun's smile faded. "Just to inform you, Forsaken will always beat Black Dragon, We're always one step ahead." He grinned.

Hyunjin and Haewon walked up to Yeonjun looking sad. It felt like they didn't hate me, or as much as before. "Let's go, Yeon." Haewon grabbed his hand. "No, I'm gonna give this little fuck a lesson." Yeonjun smacked Haewon's arm.

"Yeonjun." Hyunjin glared at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys sticking for the person who murdered Jake? Seriously, grow up." Yeonjun rolled his eyes. Hyunjin and Haewon stayed silent. YeonjuncTurned back to me. "Speak up."

My fists balled up, I raised my head and finally spoke. "You know, it really wasn't my fault, Hyunjin and Haewon don't even know the full story behind Jake's death, along with the others, just fuck off befor-" I was interrupted by a slap in the face. Yeonjun grabbed me by the collar.

"shut up, no one needs to know that other story, you're the victim, you're the one who murdered Jake. do not mention the other part of the whole thing or I will beat you up with my own hands, Kim." Yeonjun glared at me and then smiled, letting me go.

Hyunjin and Haewon looked at each other as Hanni pushed Yeonjun off me. "What the fuck are you doing to Minji?" She crossed her arms. "Who the fuck do you think you are pushing me like that?" Yeonjun brushed his hair back with his hand.

Hyunjin and Haewon walked up closer to me. "hey, don't mind Yeonjun, he's been dealing with a lot lately. We miss you tho." Haewon wanted to hug me but was afraid of Yeonjun looking. Hyunjin looked confused. "What was the you know, full story?" Hyunjin looked up at me.

Fear struck my body. "its nothing, it was just uh, something." I put my hand behind my neck. "Min, we know when you're lying, even if we haven't talked for around 3 years, we still know alot about you." Haewon stared at me with pure sadness. "I swear, it's nothing." My voice was kinda shaking but Hyunjin and Haewon 'believed' It.

HANNI POV

Yeonjun looked pissed as he got up, "you got some nerve for a little girl, you know?" He giggled walking up to me and I pushed him back again. "What's a pretty girl like you with Kim?" He grabbed my arms as I tried to push him back again, his grip was firm tho.

Yeonjun leaned in closer. "Fuck off." I kneed him in the stomach, making him jump back and cough. "You sure got some move, for a little girl. What's your relationship with Kim, huh?" Yeonjun grins. "You must be kidding yourself, I'm her girlfriend, you dumbfuck."

Yeonjun's eyes widened "Girlfriend? Since when can Kim pull?" He laughed. Yeonjun walked closer to me and tried to punch me but I dodged it. "Damn, you're slow." I punched him back in the face.

Hyunjin and Haewon came to him as he screamed. "Yeonjun, let's go." Haewon carried Yeonjun on her back. "we'll see you guys at the war." Hyunjin calmly said, looking back at me and Minji with sympathy.