2.- The Gift Garland

The next morning 3 was cleaning the cafeteria, when he finished he began to look at the panel with the name SMG4, thinking about what he could give him.

- Maybe it could be a stuffed animal... - he said out loud - Or maybe a new cell phone, since Mario broke his recently... Or maybe... -.

When suddenly he heard the front door slam, followed by a very familiar voice.

-Hey SMG3! - said 4 smiling.

- Great... - thought 3.

- Could you give me a Latte, please - he said, sitting at one of the tables.

- On the way... - said SMG3 in a voice of Annoyance.

He started to prepare a Latte for 4 and a Cappuccino for himself (Because he had also wanted one for a while, but the clients had left him very busy) and when he finished them, he went to sit down with SMG4.

- Thank you! - He said, taking a drink of the Latte. - And by the way, nice decoration - .

- Ha! I bet it turned out better than the one in the castle! -.

- Whatever you say 3 -.

SMG3 started to get a little nervous, since he knew that if he asked 4 directly what he wanted for Secret Santa, he might get suspicious. But I didn't know how I could ask him either. These thoughts were running through his mind until he heard something that snapped him out of them.

- Eggdog! - said SMG4 laughing and caressing him - How are you little one? -.

Eggdog had just gotten up and when he noticed that 3 was missing, he went up to look for him. When he saw 3 and 4 together, he decided that a little affection from both of them would be nice. While he was petting him, he stole SMG3's cap, jumped into 4's arms and started licking his face.

 While he was petting him, he stole SMG3's cap, jumped into 4's arms and started licking his face

SMG3 watched the scene, he was simply touched by it. Because Eggdog didn't let anyone hug him, except 3 (For obvious reasons) and 4. So for him it was something strange, but sweet to see.

After that Eggdog got out of the blue-eyed boy's arms, gave the cap to his father and went to play with some toys he had given him recently. The two continued talking for a while, until SMG4 finished his Latte.

He said goodbye to 3 and Eggdog, just when he had just opened the exit door, was when the red-eyed boy remembered that he had not asked him what he wanted as a gift, so he shouted.

- SMG4, Wait!!! -.

- What's going on? - answered the other boy, closing the front door.

- I just had a question... About Secret Santa... -.

- Oh! What is your doubt? -.

- What happens if I can't give it to the person who touched me? -.

- Well, you go to the gift garland -.

- Gift garland...? - asked 3.

- The one we put in the castle... - he said something strange - Don't you remember what I said yesterday? -.

- Obviously not, Scrub -.

- Well... - said the blue-eyed boy, scratching his head - On one of the walls of the castle we put a garland with several letters, on each one the name of the person is written. There you can put what you want to be given as a gift and that way the person whose turn it was will know what to give you -.

- OK... -.

SMG4 smiled and said goodbye to the red-eyed man. It wasn't even 1 minute after he left when Mario arrived.

- SMG3! I want spaghetti! -.

- Mario, for the 8th time this week, I AM NOT SELLING SPAGHETTI!!! - he said rolling his eyes.

- NOOOOOOOOO, BUT MARIO WANTS SPAGHETTI!!! - he said whining.

- Mario, I'm more busy with my affairs - said SMG3 annoyed - Why aren't you going to bother someone else? -.

- Because I want spaghetti!! - he said and immediately began to roll on the floor while crying.

- Aghhh, great - thought 3 - If this idiot is still here he won't be able to go get the gift for 4 -.

Mario remained on the ground, while the red-eyed man thought about how he was going to get rid of the fat Italian, until a wonderful idea occurred to him.

- Mario! Luigi just made a giant pot of spaghetti in the castle.

- Spaghetti?! - he said standing up from the ground.

- Yes, and he says he's going to eat it all by himself, if you don't go right now -.

-LUIGI, YOU DAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! -.

Mario ran out as fast as he could from the SMG4 castle kitchen. Quickly 3 took an Eggdog and went to the castle, to look for the garland of gifts. About 5 minutes passed and he finally managed to find it, but it didn't take him long to realize that the list of 4 was empty.

- Oh great, this useless guy hasn't decided what he wants for Christmas yet - he said, passing his hand over his face - Well Eggdog, it's time to go -.

He then took Eggdog and started walking towards the exit, but just as he was about to open the exit door, he heard someone calling him.

- SMG3, wait! - Meggy shouted.

- What do you want, Spitter -.

- SMG4 asked me to remind you that you have to write down what you want on the gift garland -.

SMG3 simply rolled his eyes and turned around, to go back to where the gift garland was, the one with his name on it was dark purple. He quickly took a black pen from one of his pockets and wrote what he wanted.

Once he finished, he left the castle towards his cafeteria. Once there, he let his hair down and lay down on his bed. Eggdog lay down next to the red-eyed boy and began to caress him gently. For SMG3 the day had passed very quickly and he was beginning to worry.

- I hope he puts what he wants tomorrow - he thought - Because if not everything is going to start to end around Christmas -.

He stared at the ceiling of his room, thinking about many things, but especially about SMG4, again he began to have the same mixed feelings, and he even felt like he was sinking little by little, this feeling lasted for about 4 minutes, before calm down.

He closed his eyes, thinking about what he was going to do the next day and without realizing it he fell asleep, hugging Eggdog...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 13 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️