14.- The Last Preparations

SMG3 woke up with a start, something very common for him, however when he opened his eyes, he not only noticed that he was not in his room, but he also noticed something strange about his body, he felt that someone was giving him a somewhat strong hug.

When he looked down, he noticed that it was 4, at first he turned a little red, because he blushed (Remembering everything that had happened the day before, apart from the fact that they had literally slept together and in the same bed). Until he noticed how the blue-eyed boy was shaking and there were even several tears in his eyes. At first he was surprised and worried, so he carefully tried to wake him up.

- SMG4...? -.

The blue-eyed boy just kept shaking and crying, so 3 just hugged him, while lulling him very carefully.

- Now, now, now.... Calm down... -.

SMG4 began to calm down quickly. When they left for the kitchen, (because they were already very hungry) they noticed that no one had returned yet.

- And when do those idiots plan to return? -.

- I don't know 3, but I hope soon... -.

SMG3 only nodded, while stretching. Then they both began to make breakfast, they made scrambled eggs with bacon. Once the plates and glasses were served, they began to eat breakfast, but 3 noticed that the blue-eyed man was writing something.

- What are you doing, Scrub? - he asked him.

- I'm making a list of those we're going to occupy for dinner tomorrow -.

- Because? -.

- Because in a little while, I'm going to have to go, because if I go with Mario he's going to destroy the entire supermarket. Meggy will be busy with Tari and Saiko, Luigi doesn't want to go, Melony is going to sleep, Bob is going to do something with Boopkins, SMG1 AND SMG2 are very far from here... So I guess I'll have to go alone... -.

- WHAT?! -.

SMG3 was surprised, or again the idiots had forgotten 4's autophobia, or they didn't care anymore. Whatever the case, I wasn't going to let him go, at least not alone. So as soon as they finished breakfast, 3 cleared the table with SMG4. Then, the blue-eyed boy went to get dressed in his room, while 3 only put on his shoes and his cap. Once 4 left his room, he didn't even say goodbye to SMG3, he just passed by. But luckily, the red-eyed man managed to reach him and stood in front of the door, to prevent him from leaving.

- You're not going anywhere alone - 3 told him firmly.

- Hey! Nothing bad is going to happen! - answered.

- Of course, although your Autophobia is removed with people, they are still strangers! -.

- But they're not going to do anything to me, because I'm going to be in a supermarket -.

- But something can still happen to you! -.

The tension could be cut with a knife, since both of them could tell that they were about to start saying outrageous things.

- LET ME PASS SMG3 NOW! -.

- NO, NOT IF YOU'RE GOING ALONE, SOMETHING BAD COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! -.

- AND SINCE WHEN ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ME BEING WELL?! - answered 4 - WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO YOUR CAFETERIA AND LET ME GO?! -.

There was a very strong anger in 3's eyes. While in SMG4's eyes there was a kind of surprise combined with anger and a hint of sadness.

- BECAUSE?! - said the red-eyed man, clenching his fists - WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! -.