8.- A Latte and a Strawberry Cheesecake

SMG3 woke up in the morning and for some strange reason he felt tired, like he hadn't slept at all (Even though he slept 9 hours). Eggdog licked his face to try to help the red-eyed man wake up, this moved him a lot, so even though he felt tired, he got up and went up to the cafeteria. After that he began to prepare the tables for the customers to arrive.

The first to arrive was Boopkins, who ordered a Hot Chocolate and some cookies, then Bob arrived to try to steal a bomb (As usual). However, even though the week started like any other, 3 felt like something was missing.

At first he thought it was just nonsense, but when he realized that it was already 2:15, that feeling became stronger and he couldn't figure out why it was. Until he turned to see a table in the back, it was no different from the others, but that was when he discovered why he had that feeling.
SMG4 wasn't there...

It was strange, since 4 visited the cafe at the beginning of the week and always ordered the same thing, a Latte and a Strawberry Cheesecake. It was something he had been doing since the cafeteria opened, so the red-eyed man had already prepared what SMG4 ordered, but it was already too late and it had not yet arrived. At first he thought that maybe he was late, but as time went by, he slowly lost hope and began to worry.

- Is something wrong, SMG3? - Meggy asked.

- ¿Eh...? -.

- I asked you if you're okay, I see you a little distracted... -.

- And since when do you care, Spitter? -.

- Since we've been friends - the orange-haired girl began to say - Have you already forgotten what happened when SMG4 went crazy? We became companions to be able to save him -.

SMG3 remained silent. Had he really called him "friend"? The atmosphere was filled with silence until finally 3 spoke.

- I was just worried about the idiot 4, he hasn't appeared anywhere -.

- What do you mean with that? -.

- Well, usually SMG4 comes to the cafe, in the morning, at the beginning of the week, but today he hasn't arrived and it's almost 3:00 - said 3, looking at the door.

- Maybe he forgot because he was editing videos or something - Meggy began to say - You know he's like that, don't worry -.

- Okay... -.

They both remained silent, the red-eyed man was not convinced. After that Meggy had to leave, since she had agreed to go with Tari to the duck lake, so he just sat behind the cash register, waiting for 4 to show up.

It was already 5:00, and SMG4 had not yet arrived. The cafeteria was very empty, so 3 was falling asleep out of boredom. He closed his eyes and fell asleep...

When he opened his eyes he saw that he was no longer in the coffee, but that he was now outside the old Starbucks. When he looked forward, he saw that there were both him and SMG4, in their old design. His old design had a gun and before he could react, a shot was heard and 4 fell dead to the ground.

- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO - he shouted at his old design.

- Something we had to do for a long time - he responded.

SMG3 ran to try to help 4, but when he arrived, he noticed that he had already lost a lot of blood and what was even worse was that for some strange reason SMG4 was no longer in his old design (but was now in his current design). causing a worse sensation for the red-eye.

- YOU ARE A DISGRACE! - he said crying while hugging his friend's corpse.

- We are the 2... - answered the other 3.

For some reason after that I feel as if I suddenly started falling from a great height and when I turned around all I saw was darkness. He closed his eyes, expecting the worst...

When he opened his eyes again, he was no longer in the old Starbucks, but now there was the entrance to Peach's Castle, which was full of the red thing full of eyes that had come out when 4 had tried to make the perfect video.

- SMG4?! - he thought scared.

And without waiting another second he ran into the castle, reached the blue-eyed man's room and tried to get him out of the keyboard control. Just when he had just achieved it, the castle began to fall and they both jumped out of the window, but for some strange reason the end became longer and longer and then...

- Hello? SMG3? -.

The red-eyed man woke up startled again, it was the same stupid nightmare as always. He quickly turned around and right in front of him was SMG4.

- Are you alright? - the blue-eyed man asked with a somewhat soft voice.

- Yes, just a little tired. Why do you ask? -.

- Well... - said 4 - When I arrived you were sweating a lot and you were also shaking... That's why I woke you up... -.

Anguish could be seen on SMG4's face. Had he really gotten that bad because of the nightmare?

- Don't worry, it was nothing serious - answered 3.

SMG3 got up from the register and stretched, looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30.

- Well, what are you doing here... What are you doing here? - asked 3.

- I came to see if I still had enough to eat, but if you're a little tired I can come back tomorrow... -.

- No, what are you going to order? -.

- A medium Latte and a piece of Strawberry Cheesecake, Please - answered 4.

The red-eyed man pretended to be writing it down in a notebook, but as soon as he got to the cash register, he opened a small refrigerator, which was under the desk, and took the Cheesecake and Latte that he had left there since the afternoon. The Latte was warm, just like 4 always asked for. Then he took him to the table where the blue-eyed man was and gave them to him.

- Here is your order - he said, leaving the things on the table.

- Thank you 3 - SMG4 responded - That was too fast -.

- Well, of course, when you arrive late and no one is there, it is obvious that I am going to assist you quickly -.

- I know, but after the crazy adventure I had with Bob and Mario, I think I barely managed to get out of there alive and get here -.

- That's what you get for hanging out with those two idiots -.

They both continued talking for a while, until the blue-eyed man finished his order and had to leave. They said goodbye and 4 left. Then SMG3 closed the cafeteria, went to his super secret guard to lie on his bed and think. He hated the fact that he had to deal with the same nightmare every time, but he had no choice. He closed his eyes to sleep and have to face it again...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 7 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️