16.- A Perfectly Imperfect Christmas

The next morning, SMG3 woke up a little tired, but he heard Eggdog's excited barking, so he went up to the cafeteria and found that the Christmas tree was full of gifts (Most of them were for Eggdog)... They got to work. After opening them, in the end, Eggdog received several cars, some stuffed bombs and coffee cups, a remote-controlled tank and a black blanket with bombs and skulls... While SMG3 received money, some new boots, some bracelets, little pins and hair ties...

Once they finished opening the gifts, they went up to the cafeteria to have some breakfast... He had several Christmas cookies and two cups of hot chocolate... They sat at the cash register table... And he saw that the letter was It had been left there... He decided that he was going to deliver it that day... Once they finished breakfast, they started watching Christmas movies (Like the Grinch and Scrooge's Christmas)...

When it became night, they prepared to go to SMG4 Castle, since they had been invited to have a Christmas dinner there... He took his coat, took the letter and put it in his coat pocket, he took Eggdog and they left towards the castle... Once they arrived, 3 left strung up his coat on a coat rack near the entrance... When we arrived at the living room, Mario and Luigi were playing on the console...

- Merry Christmas, SMG3 and Eggdog! - Mario exclaimed.

- Yeah, yeah... - he said, rolling his eyes - Same for you -.

He left Eggdog on the floor, and quickly went to play with Beeg... Meanwhile, he approached the blue-eyed boy's office room and entered... However, the blue-eyed boy was not there... He returned to the living room, where Mario and Luigi were still playing Club Penguin...

- Hey... Where is SMG4...? - asked Mario and Luigi.

- He left a few hours ago... I think he went to SMG1 and SMG2's house - Luigi said.

- Oh... Who did he go with? -.

- He go alone... - answered the fat red Italian - Mario told him many times that he wanted him to go with him, but he said that it would be fine and that he would return in a few hours... -.

- SO YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'S BEEN LEFT HOURS AGO AND HASN'T COME BACK YET!? - the red-eyed man shouted worriedly.

- Yes... I'm sorry... - Luigi said.

He began to feel enormous worry and fear... He was afraid that the same fucker from the City of Lights would do something to him... Or that he would be in some danger... Or he would have a panic attack... He took his coat again and put it on...

- Where are you going SMG3? - Mario asked.

- To look for the idiot of 4... - he responded through clenched teeth.

He quickly opened the door, but to his surprise 4 had just arrived and was about to open the door... As soon as he saw him, SMG3 hugged the blue-eyed boy tightly...

- SMG4, ARE YOU OKAY!? - he asked quickly.

- Y-yes, W-why the question? -.

- It doesn't matter... -.

They separated quickly, while SMG4 was still too confused... Then, he left the food he had bought in the kitchen, then the doorbell rang and when he opened it, he saw that it was the others... As they went to help set up the table, SMG4 went to look for the red-eyed man and luckily found him sitting on the floor of his office room collecting Eggdog and Beeg's toys...

- Oye SMG3... -.

- That? - He responded standing up from the ground.

- Why did you get like that? - asked 4 - I mean, when I arrived a while ago... -.