10.- The Beginning of a Journey

SMG3 woke up, for some strange reason that night he hadn't dreamed anything, so that day he was less tired than usual. He went up to the cafeteria to eat something before opening, he also gave Eggdog food and they both began to set up the whole place, it wasn't long before they finished.

That day was the last day that the cafeteria was going to open, since SMG3 was going to take a break for Christmas and was going to reopen in the 2nd week of January. The day started as usual, many people went to eat.

That day SMG4 had said that in the evening they were going to have some kind of meeting, in which the blue-eyed boy was going to show them something which made them very excited, so it was supposed to be very important.

Just when the place was a little empty, Luigi Doll, Melony, Belle, JubJub, Rob, Whimpu and Anti-Shroomy (The Anti-Cast) arrived. He was obviously very surprised, but he was also happy to see them after so long. They ate together, chatted, made bad jokes, remembered the adventure of WOTFI 2020 and more. When it was almost time for the SMG4 meeting, each of them had to go to a different place, they said an emotional goodbye and left.

He began to clean the place, served the last customers of the place and finally it was time to both go to the SMG4 meeting and close the place. Once no one was there, he began to clean the place to leave it tidy (Because although it was the cafeteria, it was also 3's house, so it had to be half tidy).

Then, he took Eggdog, grabbed a sweatshirt and went out to the Castle. It was snowing a little, so Eggdog hid under the red-eyed hat. When he entered he realized that everyone was already there, except SMG4 and Mario.

- Hi: 3! - Meggy said, waving her hand.

- Hello... Where the hell is SMG4? -.

- Nobody knows, he left in the morning and hasn't returned yet - replied Tari.

- I hope the idiot doesn't take too long... -.

Three sat on the floor with the others and started playing the Crocodile Game (The one where you crush its teeth and it bites you), 30 minutes passed, there was still no sign of Mario or 4. So SMG3 started to get desperate. How was it possible that so much time had passed and they still haven't arrived?! You could see on everyone's faces that they had already despaired about the same thing.

- Hey, do you think they're okay...? -Tari asked.

- タリさんは知りませんが... (I don't know Tari...) - Saiko replied.

- Hey, don't lose hope, I bet they're coming... Or I hope so... - Meggy said.

- Maybe the asshole already died, XD - said Bob.

Another 15 minutes passed, but still nothing. Bob, Melony and Boopkins fell asleep, Meggy, Tari and Saiko went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Only Luigi and SMG3 remained.

Until suddenly it was heard as if something crashed against the Castle door, immediately after that Mario and SMG4 entered.

- Hello everyone! - said the blue-eyed man - Sorry for being late, but someone made me late -.

- Until you finally decide to show up, idiot -.

- SMG4! You finally arrived - exclaimed Boopkins, who had just woken up by the sound of the crash.

- Sip -.

After that, Boopkins went to talk to the girls, and in less than 5 minutes everyone was gathered again in the center of the Castle.

- First of all - 4 began to say - I apologize for being late. Something happened and we were late.

- No problem SMG4! -Tari said.

- What did you want to talk to us about? (¿Que es de lo que querías hablarnos?) - preguntó Saiko.

- You know that it is Christmas in less than one and well, like last year it has been too exhausting. I got "City of Lights" tickets for everyone!! - He said, taking several tickets out of his pocket.

The City of Lights was an attraction that was only put on at Christmas time and tickets sold out very quickly. The attraction was a park that had been decorated with several lights, it also had several figures that were also made of lights, it was like a fair completely made of lights.

- REALLY!? - Tari and Meggy shouted very excitedly.

- Yep! - answered 4.

Everyone was happy, even SMG3 looked a little excited by the idea of going to the City of Lights.

- The plan is that we meet here at 4 in the afternoon and that we all leave in the RV that Mario lent me, so that we will be arriving there at 6 or 7, just in time for us to be able to do many things before the 11pm show. And around 12 or 1 in the morning return here. What do you think? -.

- それは素晴らしいです!(It is wonderful!) -Saiko said excitedly.

- Same to me! - Boopkins exclaimed.

Everyone started talking about what they were going to do and so on. Meanwhile, the blue-eyed boy was checking something on his phone until 3's voice took him out of his thoughts.

-And who is going to drive there? - asked.

- Well me, but who else -.

- It is a very long race and it is also very heavy, you will get tired and you will not enjoy The City of Lights -.

- But then, who else is going to drive 3? Besides, I don't think the others are going to want to and I'm the one who is inviting them to go -.

- I'll do it - the red-eyed man responded quickly.

- WHAT?! -.

- Listen, if you drive all the way you're going to fall asleep when you get there, so let's do this - he began to explain - You drive until halfway and I'll be your co-pilot, then halfway we'll switch -.

4 was silent for a few seconds and then turned to see SMG3 smiling slightly.

- Okay! Just don't kill us all - he said, laughing.

3's cheeks began to fill with color, something that SMG4 noticed this time.

- Are you OK? -.

- Of course yes, I just have to go now - he said.

- Or, well, See you tomorrow 3! -.

- And -.

Immediately afterwards he left, when he arrived at the cafe his cheeks were still feeling full of red, he left Eggdog (who had fallen asleep under his cap) in his bed and went to sleep. An adventure awaited them the next day, so they had to try to get a good rest. He closed his eyes and fell asleep...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 5 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️