15.- A Christmas Eve full of surprises

The next morning SMG3 woke up much earlier than normal, as he was excited, because that day was Christmas Eve. He was very excited, as well as a little nervous, since that day he was going to finally tell 4 his feelings, plus he was going to give them their gifts. He woke up Eggdog and they took out the gifts that the red-eye was going to give to SMG4. Then he grabbed some gingerbread cookies for himself and Eggdog and they started eating breakfast. After that, he was washing the dishes they used, when he received a call.

-Hello? - asked 3.

- Hello, SMG3? - said SMG4.

- Hello 4 - he responded - What's wrong? -.

- Are you busy? - he asked - It's just that everyone except Mario and Meggy is busy and I can't cook Christmas dinner with them, so I wanted to know if you could help me, because if I do it alone, I won't finish it... -.

- Well, not really, I was finishing breakfast with Eggdog and then I was thinking of going to buy him a Christmas gift, Eggdog - the red-eyed man explained - But I can go to the Castle when all that is over -.

- What do you think if you arrive at 5:00pm? - answered 4 - That way you don't put pressure on yourself or anything -.

He turned to look at the clock on the wall, it was 11:47am.

- Yes that's fine -.

- Okay, see you then! - the blue-eyed boy responded happily - Goodbye 3! -.

- Goodbye SMG4 -.

Then they hung up. SMG3 finished doing his chores and took Eggdog to the mall, where he bought him some gifts (Like some toy bombs), he also bought him a new beak necklace and a new hat (Because his had been broken a while ago). time). Then, they walked around the square until 3:00pm struck. They went to eat at McDonald's (Eggdog's favorite restaurant) and at 4:27pm they returned to the Showgrounds. They arrived at the cafeteria, where they started playing.

Just when there were 10 minutes left until 5:00pm, SMG3 took the gifts he had for 4 and put them in his backpack, while Eggdog took his toy bombs (To play with Beeg while his parents were making dinner). The red-eyed man took his coat for the cold, his backpack and Eggdog. Thenthey closed the cafeteria and went to the castle.

Upon arrival, SMG4 was in his office room, using his computer with Beeg (They were watching memes).

- Hello 4 - said the red-eyed man.

- Hello 3, hello Eggdog! - he responded - Thank you for coming -.

- You're welcome, scrub -.

They both went out to the kitchen (While Eggdog and Beeg stayed drawing and playing), where they began to take out all the ingredients. When they had everything, they took off their gloves, their cap, they rolled up their sleeves and SMG3 took off his skull earrings.

- Hey 3, can I make you a braid? - the blue-eyed man asked, smiling.

- Aghhh... Ok... - he replied - But only this time -.

SMG4 took a rubber band out of the bag of his overalls and began to carefully braid the red-eye's hair, once he finished,3 took another garter and tied the blue-eyed man's bangs.

"Now we're even," he said, smiling.

And they started cooking, the first thing they prepared was the spaghetti (Because it was the quickest to prepare), then, SMG4 started making the cream of mushroom soup, while 3 was preparing the potatoes, carrots and asparagus. Then they began to make the pies in which they boiled the vegetables, then the fun began, since it was splashed and/or stained with the mixture.