11.- The City of Lights

The next morning 3 got up a little late, he knew it was the day to go to the "City of Lights" Festival. He left his room and found himself in the cafeteria, he made himself a cappuccino, took some cookies and went to prepare his things. There were still 5 hours left to leave, so he had plenty of time to prepare.

Since they were going to arrive very late and obviously he wasn't going to want to do anything when he arrived and most likely he would wake up late because he had to go to sleep almost at 3 or 4 in the morning, I decided that I was going to start wrapping the gifts from SMG4, to advance some work and not leave everything for the 24th.

He took some dark blue papers that he had lying around, at first he thought it was going to be easy, but then he realized that it wasn't, he ended up looking for tutorials on the internet to guide him so that everything wouldn't look ugly, it took about 2 hours, but in the end he did it (More or less, because they were half crooked). He was very proud of having achieved it, so he put the gifts on his bookshelf and went back up to the cafeteria.

There were still 3 hours left, something that bothered SMG3 a little, since not having the cafeteria open, time passed a little slower. Apart from the fact that I no longer had anything to do and I knew that I couldn't go to the Castle either, because everyone was going to be busy planning what they were going to do in the City of Lights.

So he decided he was going to stream for a while, he started playing Shrek Online and then some Club Penguin. When he realized, there were already 5 minutes left, so he said goodbye to the entire Chat and wished them a Merry Christmas. After that, he put his laptop away, went up to the cafeteria, took a dark purple sweatshirt, put it on, said goodbye to Eggdog (Giving him a big hug) and left in front of the SMG4 Castle.

When he arrived he realized that almost everyone was already in the VR, only him, Bob, Saiko and Luigi were missing. When he arrived he decided that he was going to go say hello to SMG4, but when he got to where he was he realized that he was talking to Meggy.

- So, once you get there, everyone can go wherever they want? -.

- That's right Meggy, only at 11 we meet in the main square for the show and at 1 we'll meet at the place where we leave the RV -.

- OK! And by the way... -.

-What's wrong Meggy? -.

- Can I be the co-pilot? Please! - said.

That's when SMG3 got too angry, he stood next to the blue-eyed man with a murderous look.

- No, because I already am... - he said with a very dark voice.

- O-Ok - Meggy said and quickly left.

- I could have told him, you know? - said 4 looking at the red eye.

- No, because then he ends up begging you and you leave it to him to leave you alone -.

- That's true... -.

Silence took over the atmosphere for just a few seconds, until finally 4 gave SMG3 a smile.

- Thanks for that! - Told him.

- You're welcome, scrub - he responded.

After that, SMG4 and 3 continued talking until the remaining 3 finally arrived. One by one, they got into the RV, the blue-eyed boy got into the driver's seat, while SMG3 got into the co-pilot's seat. Then Meggy took the roll call to make sure no one would be missing, when she finished they set off to begin the trip.

At first Meggy looked out a lot, it seemed like she didn't trust SMG3 to be co-pilot, but little by little she stopped coming. Only 30 minutes passed and all the noise had turned into silence. When the red-eyed man turned to see why everything was so quiet, he realized that everyone had already fallen asleep.