6.- The Stars and Clouds of the Sky

The next morning 3 woke up first, and then realized that SMG4 was still asleep on top of him. So he moved it very carefully and went to make breakfast. When 4 woke up, he noticed that his clothes were already dry, so he went to change and when he came out he went to the kitchen. And there he found the red-eyed man, who was finishing feeding the Memes breakfast.

- Hi: 3! Good morning -.

- You finally woke up, how are you doing? -.

- Well, my throat still hurts and I still have a cough - answered 4 - But it's less than yesterday -.

- Excellent -.

After they both finished breakfast, SMG3 began to put away all his things, to return to the Showgrounds. Meanwhile, the blue-eyed boy started playing with several Knuckles and Eggdogs.

- Eggdog! It's time to go -.

After that, they said goodbye to all the Dead Memes and started walking towards the Showgrounds, although 3 could teleport back, he preferred not to since Eggdog liked to walk through the forest that connected these two places.

- By the way... - he started to speak 4 - Thank you for taking care of me yesterday... -.

- I owed it to you, you did the same thing a few days ago, although in my case it was only a slight fever -.

- Well, that's what friends do, they take care of each other -.

- I'm not your friend! B-Baka... -.

SMG4 started laughing, which made the red-eyed man turn a little red.

- Wow 3, you are too much Tsundere -.

- I'm not! -.

- Of course you are -.

- Shut up, Scrub -.

The blue-eyed man continued laughing for a few seconds, but then he shut up and they simply continued walking. SMG3 really wanted to ask him what he wanted for Secret Santa, but he also knew that if he suddenly asked him he might get suspicious about

- Hey 4... - he started talking - I have some doubts about something you told Mario -.

- Which is it? -.

- The Alliances, although I did understand a little about them, it was still not very clear to me -.

- Well, so that you don't get more confused, you can form an alliance with someone who does know what your secret friend wants, but they must keep the secret and not tell anyone who the other's secret friend is -.

- But what happens if... -.

3 quickly shut up, because he knew that if he mentioned that his secret friend hadn't posted anything yet, he was going to be suspicious. Since only 3 people had not yet put what they want, SMG1, SMG4 and Tari. So it meant that if he said that he was more likely to know.

- If that...? - he asked me 4.

- Nah forget it -.

- Okay...? - said 4 somewhat thoughtfully - Changing the subject, what would you like them to give you? -.

- Well, I already put it in the Gift Garland, but I asked for a laptop and some new earrings - he said a little nervously - And what did you order? -.

- I couldn't put it because I've been very busy, but I would like this -.

Immediately afterwards, the blue-eyed man took out his phone and showed 3 some star and YouTube pins. He also showed him a little lamp that reflected the clouds and the Sun.

- That's what I'm going to ask for, even though I know it's something unusual, but they look cute to me -.

- I didn't know you liked stars and clouds - the red-eyed man commented.

- Well, I really have liked them for a long time - SMG4 began to tell - I don't know why, but I have always liked to look at the sky. Sometimes I look at the stars before going to sleep and when I have a good time making memes and editing videos, I try to go out and see the clouds -.

SMG3 was surprised, since he had often noticed that on day 4 he stayed for a while looking at the sky, but he had never thought that it was to observe the clouds and he had also found him at night looking out the window towards the mountains. stars, but since he never told him what he was doing, he didn't give it much importance.

- I guess it's something interesting - answered the red-eyed man.

SMG4 simply smiled at him, then they continued walking for 2 more hours and finally reached the Showgrounds.

- Well... I guess we don't separate from here... - said 3.

- Yes... - the blue-eyed boy responded - Well... Goodbye 3, maybe I'll stop by here tomorrow, so I'll see you here -.

- Okay - he said - And... I'm really sorry for acting something strange yesterday, I just didn't know how to react when I saw you all wet in the rain -.

- Don't worry! I know you wanted to help me and that's why you took care of me like that -.

- Thank you! - answered 3 - And goodbye 4 -.

SMG4 smiled and then they both went to their room. Once 3 arrived at his super secret guard, he took out the board where he had put the options of things that SMG4 might like and added "Pines" and "Cloud Lamp". Then I put it back in its place.

He went to bed, took his cell phone and started looking for the things that 4 had taught him. He quickly found them, so he saw that one of them was sold in the Shopping Center that was in the city, the others were sold on the internet and he saw that if he ordered them that same day they would arrive on December 22, so he decided to order them.

After that, he changed his clothes and put on his pajamas, then he took his phone again, only this time he started looking for books that SMG1 might like, because he had made a deal with Mario. Then he discovered that in the same shopping center where they sold the lamp, there was also a library, so he decided that the next day he was going to take Mario to the shopping center with him. This way they were both going to find the gift for their secret friends.

He left the cell phone next to his bed, on his nightstand, and went to sleep. Only this time he remembered what the blue-eyed boy told him and turned to see the stars through his window, thinking about very nice memories...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 9 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️