1.- The Secret Friend

Christmas was in 2 weeks, so at SMG4's castle they were preparing for this holiday, since this year everyone wanted Christmas to be the best ever.

So Meggy and Saiko decorated the tree, while Luigi kept Mario from eating the plastic candy canes, which were supposed to go on the decorations on the stairs. SMG3 and Bob were fighting over who would put bombs on the tree, while Boopkins and Tari finished making the invitations.

- Ma - ma - mario, they are made of plastic!! - Luigi shouted at him.

- Eat this, you son of a bitch!! - said Bob, throwing a grenade towards SMG3.

- Boopkins, we forgot to invite 3 people!!! -Tari said.

- よかった、みんな黙ってろよ!!!(That was good, everyone shut your damn mouth!!!) - Saiko shouted at them.

Thanks to Saiko's warning they stayed quiet for a few minutes, but Mario started fighting again.

-Mario, behave and stop eating the decorations!!! -.

- But Meggy, SMG4 told Mario that he could have a little candy in what they decorated the castle -.

- Speaking of 4, has anyone seen it? -Tari asked.

SMG4 was looking at memes on his computer (as usual), until one appeared that talked about unwanted gifts something called "The Secret Santa", 4 was very interested in this and began to investigate more about what tried. He concentrated so much searching that he completely forgot that he was going to help decorate the castle.

- I bet you he's watching memes or making some stupid video, as always - said 3.

- Mario thinks SMG4 should be helping decorate the castle -.

- Surely the idi forgot... - SMG3's words were interrupted by 4's voice.

-Guys, guys!! - he said excitedly - I just had a great idea for this Christmas! -.

- What is that SMG4 idea? - Luigi asked.

- You have to make a "Secret Santa" -.

- そして「シークレットサンタ」とは何でしょうか?(And what is a "Secret Santa"?) -.

- It's more or less like an exchange - he explained - Try to get us to put our name on a piece of paper and put it in a Santa hat, when all the names are inside it, each one must take a name, other than the one yours and you have to buy a special gift for that person. So on the 24th after dinner we are going to deliver them -.

- Well, I think it's a great idea! - Meggy said.

- I don't care, scrub - said 3, rolling his eyes.

- I think it's a great idea - said Mario.

- Okay! Then write down your names and put them in this hat - said 4.

While the others were writing down their names, they knocked on the door. When 4 opened the door and saw SMG1 and SMG2.

- Guys, what a surprise to see you here! - told them.

- Yes, we were looking for some lost memes and we decided to stop by and say hello - said 2 smiling.

- SMG4, Mario has already finished his role! -.

- A what? - asked 1.

- Now I'm coming Mario! - shouted SMG4 - We are going to do a "Secret Santa", and right now we were writing our names before taking out the "Secret Friend" -.

- Sounds kind of interesting - said SMG2 - SMG4, can we get into that "Secret Santa" thing? -.

- Clear! -.

SMG1 and SMG2 entered the castle and sat near where Boopkins was and 4 gave a piece of paper to the two.

About 3 minutes passed and everyone had already put their name inside the Christmas hat. Meggy took it and started shuffling the papers (Very carefully, so they wouldn't fall to the floor). Then he put his hand in his hat and took one of the papers and opened it (To see if it wasn't his name. Then SMG4, then Bob, then Luigi and so on.

The last one to take a piece of paper was SMG3, since he wasn't so convinced with 4's stupid idea, but he still did it to make him happy...

Since SMG4 went crazy trying to make the "perfect" video, 3 began to care a lot about him, so shortly after this incident he began to pay close attention to him. Every time someone noticed him, they said it was because they are "Cosmically" connected to him and that's why they cared so much...

But it was a lie... He was truly scared...

He was very scared, because he did not want to lose 4, even though in the past he had been his "Archenemy", now everything was very different and in fact 3 had realized that the two of them were not that different, even now. They got along better than before and thanks to that they had been able to recover Marty and Mario's SMG3 notebook...

SMG3 had a lot of mixed feelings towards SMG4 and that made him feel very confused, sad and/or angry. But still, he was willing to do whatever he could to make 4 happy, or at least try.

SMG3 blinked rapidly, snapping out of his thoughts and memories. The others already knew who his secret friend was, except him, since his mind had wandered just when he had just taken his piece of paper. So he couldn't see who it was.

He decided that he would see her later, because he had not yet decorated his cafeteria (Not because he had Christmas spirit, but so that the customers would feel it), so he left. After 4 and a half hours of decorating, he finished and since it was already late, he went to bed.

Just when he was going to sleep, he remembered that he had not seen who his secret friend was, so he took the paper out of one of his pockets and opened it...

His eyes opened and his heart started beating very fast...
I could not believe it...
So much so that I owe the little piece of paper on his nightstand...

He was very surprised, but deep down he knew that he was very happy

He was very surprised, but deep down he knew that he was very happy. 3 closed his eyes and began to think what special gift he could give to SMG4, he believed it would be very easy, after all there were 14 days left until Christmas...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 14 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️