4.- A Something Singular Alliance

The next morning 3 woke up quickly, very soon everything would start to end for Christmas and by then he had not managed to buy something for 4, he would feel like the worst person in the world.

So he dressed quickly and went out to SMG4's castle. When he arrived at the Garland of Gifts he realized that the blue-eyed boy had not put anything in yet.

- Ahhh, why doesn't it say anything yet?! - he thought looking at the empty page.

- Hello SMG3! - said a voice behind him - What are you doing here? -.

When he turned around, he saw that Mario was there.

- I just came to see something -.

- SMG4 hasn't posted anything yet, Mario has tried to tell him, but lately he's very busy -.

- What? Why do you say 4? -.

- Because I know he's your secret friend, if not because you're looking at his list - said Mario - Also, Mario found this in the cafeteria -.

He then took out the piece of paper that he had placed on his nightstand days before. The red-eyed man knew he was missing, but he didn't know that Mario had him. He was in shock, since he believed that some dead meme had taken him or even that Eggdog had eaten him. I quickly snatch it from Mario.

- Ugh, okay - he said rolling his eyes - But if I find out what you tell someone I'll destroy all the spaghetti in the world -.

- Okie Dokie! - said the fat Italian.

- I guess I'll have to come again tomorrow to see if he's posted anything -.

- SMG3, Can you help Mario find a gift for his secret friend? -.

- I guess, but we're not supposed to tell anyone who he is -.

- Well, SMG4 told me that you can make alliances - he said scratching his head - Because if you don't know your secret friend well you can make an alliance with someone who does and since Mario knows who your secret friend is, maybe we can make alliances. a -.

- Well... -.

A silence ran through the atmosphere for a long time, I didn't know what to respond. He really wanted to work with Mario, after months ago he had betrayed his trust and stolen his diary...

However, he also knew that Mario was very stupid and had trusted Marty. So technically it wasn't his fault, but Marty's because he was the one who told Mario to steal the diary...

- Okay... - said the red-eyed man - I'm going to help you Mario, but if you betray me again, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life -.

- YEIIIIII YEIIIIII! - he exclaimed excitedly.

-So, who is your secret friend? - 3 said whispering - And what were you sorry to give? -.

- Mario's secret friend is SMG1, but I still don't know what to give him, because he is somewhat mysterious and never mentions what he wants -.

- And you didn't put what you wanted in the Gift Garland? - asked the red-eyed man.

- Nope, but I heard him talking to SMG2 and he said he didn't know what he wanted -.

- Mmmm, how difficult this is... -.

- I know... - Mario responded.

They both decided that they were going to take a walk around the Showgrounds to think about what they could give to their secret friends, until suddenly they heard very familiar voices.

-So, what are you going to ask for Secret Santa? - asked 2 very animated - I asked for new pajamas, because mine is already breaking -.

- A stuffed duck and also a new sweatshirt - Tari answered.

- How wonderful! -.

- Hi guys! - Mario shouted.

- Hello Mario and SMG3 - said the blue-haired girl - What brings you here? -.

- We were just talking about Secret Santa - answered 3.

- Oh, we were just talking about what we were going to put in The Gift Garland - said 2 - What did you guys ask for? -.

- SPAGHETTI! -.

- I expected it - said Tari - Did you order SMG3? -.

- A laptop and toys for Eggdog -.

- Really?! - said SMG2 - How cool! -.

- Well, my Laptop is already a little broken, after an idiot, alias Mario, threw a damn vehicle on it -.

- Oh what a shame... -.

- Well yes, because thanks to that I have not been able to make good quality streams -.

They talked like that for 8 minutes, when Tari left, at that moment SMG3 and Mario decided that they had to get answers, but in a very subtle way, so that 2 would not have any suspicions.

- Hey 2, what do you and SMG1 like to do? - he asked - It's just that 4 were thinking of inviting us somewhere, to live among SMGs -.

- Well, I like to be in parks and forests - he responded - But 1 loves books and quiet things -.

- Ok, thanks 2 -.

After SMG2 left, Mario and SMG3 went to Red-Eye's super secret guard. On this they took a blackboard and with a black marker they wrote "SMG1" and "Tastes: Books."

- Ok Mario, you already know what he likes - said 3 - Now we need to know what type of books his favorites are and see if he still hasn't written anything down in The Gift Garland -.

- Okie Dokie! -.

After that, they started talking about SMG4 and things he might like, going over everything they had experienced that year, so in about 20 minutes the board ended up full of ideas about what could be the ideal gift. for him.

- Ok... - said 3 scratching his head - I guess this is enough for today... -.

He said goodbye to Mario, who went to the kitchen to eat spaghetti. Meanwhile, the red-eyed man hid the blackboard, to prevent anyone from seeing it.

Immediately afterwards he took off his overalls and put on one of his pajamas, took his diary and began to write about many things, but the main ones were the alliance and 4. For some reason he no longer felt the distrust that he initially felt towards Mario, but now he was convinced that he had done well to have trusted him.

Eggdog noticed that 3 was slowly falling asleep while he was writing in the diary, so he stole the pen he was writing with. The red-eyed boy quickly recovered it, but he took his little pet's hint and left the diary and pen in your nightstand. He hugged Eggdog and he fell asleep...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 11 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️