T H R E E

Song: Nonsense
Artist's Name: Sabrina Carpenter
_____________
-🌼-

Song: NonsenseArtist's Name: Sabrina Carpenter_____________-🌼-

"What?!"
I shriek in disbelief. "No. I am not going to tutor him. "Summer, he really needs tutoring lessons. And didn't you say you're available?"

"Actually, I have plans.. to.." the teacher looks at me questioningly before I sigh giving up.

"Fine, fine. I'll tutor him, just ask him to meet me in the library." He nods, adjusting his glasses while looking through the test papers.

I get up, and leave the classroom with a frown. Our first tutoring session was in less than ten minutes.

I head up to the library, and search for a table. I walk around for a few seconds, until I finally spot a table just beside the window.

I decided to go look for some books while I'm waiting for him. I head to the history section. Grab a few books.

Then I skipped over to the educational section. Maths, geography, literature, sex ed, and.. biology.

Once I was done, I stumble to the table placing the heavy books in front of me. I set up some papers and pens, and right after that I hear a jingle from the door.

That must be him. I sit there patiently, as I see him looking for me. We lock eyes for a moment, before he heads towards me.

"Nice to see you again, Miss goody two shoes." I roll my eyes at the nickname. "Alright let's start."

I open the book, shifting my fingers every page, I turn. "Okay, Biology. Cell is the.." I continue to read the context, while slightly facing the window, not wanting to endure Elijah's harsh glare.

After a few more pages, I suddenly hear sighing and scoffing. And in a matter of seconds, my stool was turned to Elijah.

He turned my set around and, scooted my it closer. His hands were on either side of the stool, cornering me by the wall.

I stopped reading, as his gaze distracts me. His eyes suddenly flicks down my lips making me even more nervous.

Stop. I can't let him fool me.

I cleared my throat, pushing his chest lightly as I readjusted my stool facing the table.

He only smirks at this, before he continues to focus on the book.

_____

"Okay, read this and, this and.. this." I stack the books on the remaining pile that's currently on his hands.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow, bye." He mumbles me a goodbye, as I walk out of the school.

I decided to just walk home since it wasn't that far. Tutoring him had taken quite a bit of time.

He was pretty stupid.. not gonna lie, and he was always fidgeting with anything he can hold or see.

He even played with my hair.

I sigh, finally reaching the house. I breathe out before opening the door, only to find..

Soleil.

She was my stepmom. When my mom died, and dad left the maid gave us up for adoption, and there came Soleil.

She acted like the best mother in the world for a few months. Just a few months, until she decided to hurt us, hurt me.

Whenever I did anything wrong, she abused me, and hit me with her belt everytime.

That's why most of the time I wear long sleeve shirts, because some of my bruises can't be covered up with just makeup.

Her 5'7 frame had towered over me at the door, I breathe heavily as she begins to walk towards me.

On her face laid her usual harsh, cold, icy, gare towards me. She grabbed my forearm squeezing it.

"Why the fuck were you past curfew? And I just got a call from kane's father."

My body shivered under her touch. "Come with me right now. You'll have to pay for you mistakes—"

"Again."

Hey Sunshines!!
Hope you enjoyed the third
Chapter of this book!! TYSM
For reading and Stay Pretty!!
Love yahh!!<3

Question of the Chapter:
What's ur aesthetic/vibe?
Leave your answers in
The comments down below!!
Bye lovelies!!<3
_____