F O R T Y

Song: Happier x traitor (sped up)
Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo
_________
-🌼-

Song: Happier x traitor (sped up)Artist's Name: Olivia Rodrigo_________-🌼-

4 YEARS LATER
Finally.
It was the day I finally moved back to Manhattan. I was overly excited and nervous.

I hopped out of the plane, as I grab my baggages. Once I exited the airport, I immediately got a taxi.

It had already been four years, silas had graduated from university, and bought his own house.

I fixed my dress and hair before stepping out of the taxi, walking towards the front door of the large house.

I take a deep breath, before knocking on the wooden white door. After a few seconds, the door opens.

It reveals.. Silas? He looked so matured now. He had a faded beard, and his blonde hair was wavy, his ocean blue eyes still twinkled.

"Uhm, hello? Do you need anything?"
His reaction caught me off guard. "Silas.." I trailed off.

Yes my voice had changed a bit.

"S-Summer..?" He questions, his eyes widening and tearing up. I drop the bouquet of daises on the white porch, and come over to hug him.

"Hey babe, who's at the door—" That voice.. it was Astrid. She looked beautiful than ever.

Her gorgeous golden brown locks curled to her shoulder, as her sage green eyes twinkled at the sight of me.

"Summer..? Is that.. really you?" I nod crying, as I take her into a long and tight hug.

Just then, I felt something heavy pressing on my stomach, I looked down pulling away.. to see a baby bump..

"You guys are having babies!?"
I exclaim making them nod. "Oh, how I missed so much."

"Come inside, everyone's in here." I take a deep breath and nod, before Silas leads me to he living room.

There were lots of chattering, Elliot, ace, Harlowe, Elijah.. and Inez, was there.

Suddenly everyone stops.

"SUMMER?!" Harlowe shouts, leaping over the coffee table and jumps onto me hugging me tightly

"I fucking missed you so much." She said releasing from me. "I missed you too, harls."

"Elliot, ace." I greet opening my arms. They walk to me, hugging me tightly. "Don't leave us again."

I chuckle at them crying. As soon as they released me.. My eyes shift to inez and.. Elijah.

They looked so happy together. I fix my blonde hair, before Elijah looks up. His eyes widen a bit

I could see his eyes become soft for a slight second, before he clenched his jaw rolling his eyes

Inez stood up, walking over to me. She smiles at me, hugging me. "Summer. Thank you so much for all you did for me."

I nod smiling, trying to hold in my tears. Suddenly, a tear slips from my eye. Everyone looks at me with confusion.

I then march towards the bathroom. I lock myself in, sliding down the door. I grip my face with my hands.

I guess I made the wrong choice after all

I wipe my tears, before walking out of the bathroom looking down. Astrid and harlowe rush to me.

"Astrid, please.. don't run.." I warn, as she slows down her pace. I wanted her to be careful with their baby.

"Hey, I've missed you so much." Harlowe says, hugging me again with Astrid. "How is Elijah doing..?" I asked with tears in my eyes

"He's.. never really been himself.. these past few years.." I look down, feeling the guilt rushing in.

"Come on, let's eat dinner first."