E I G H T E E N

Song: Motivation

Artist's Name: Normani
__________
-🌼-

"Okay, One and two and three, GO TIGERS!!!"I fix my skirt smiling, as they all jump in excitement

I fix my skirt smiling, as they all jump in excitement. There was a game later tonight, and we were practicing.

I was in the cheer squad, not too long ago, I broke my wrist so I was out of the cheer team for a little while, but now I'm back again.

Just as I was about to head to the girls' locker room, someone called my name. "SUMMER!!"

I turn around forcefully to see harlowe and Astrid. "Hey guys, what—" I suddenly get dragged outside before I could finish my sentence.

Once we were outside Astrid drags me towards the football players encircling someone.

I push them out of the way to get a peek, to see Elijah with blood on his mouth and eyebrow.

He was fighting with Luke. Again. I sigh, walking over to them. "What happened now?"

"This asshole talked shit about me." Elijah grumbles furiously. "I wasn't talking about you jackass. Not everything revolves around you."

Elijah scoffs, and throws a punch at Luke's jaw. "Elijah, stop." I shout at him. He wipes the blood off of his mouth, and finally stops.

I grasped his arm, pulling him towards the bleachers. "Didn't I tell you not to get into these again?"

"He's the one who started it. I was just taking a break and he talked shit about me already saying I was so weak and shit."

I sigh, sitting down next to him. "Why didn't you wanna practice?" I tell him. He just looks away from me, rolling his eyes.

"Elijah. Answer me, is there something going on?" He just stays silent, So I stand up and move to his other side, so he can face me.

"I'm just, really tired." He says sighing. I look him in the eyes, and give him a hug. A passionate hug.

I can feel him tense up a bit, but quickly relaxes. His hands find my waist, as I rest my head upon his shoulder.

I Pat his back gently, as his head lowers to my neck. "Do your wounds and bruises still hurt?"

He slowly nods his head, as I pull away. "Come on, I'm gonna treat 'em!" He just rolls his eyes at me playfully whilst smirking.

I chuckle at him, running to the boys locker room. I make him sit down on the bench, as I get the first aid kit from the bathroom.

I add some alcohol on the cotton pad, and dab it on his eyebrow. "Does it hurt?" He shakes his head looking at me straight in the eyes.

Alright, now it's time for he bandage. I add a tiny bandage on his right brow, as I proceed to dab the cotton pad on his mouth.

"Done!" I look at his eyes, to see him gazing at my lips as he licks his. I gulp thickly.

He Leans his head back, his Adam's apple bobbing, as he gulps. The air suddenly becomes thick around us.

I then break our eyes contact, I clear my throat putting back the supplies in the bathroom.

"Bye, Elijah.."