E P I L O G U E

Song: You were out of my league
Artist's Name: Fitz and the tantrums
__________
-🌼-

5 years later"Honey!! Please get Kristen!! We're running late already!!"I shouted at Elijah, from the kitchen, As I grabbed my belly bump aching

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

5 years later
"Honey!! Please get Kristen!! We're running late already!!"
I shouted at Elijah, from the kitchen, As I grabbed my belly bump aching.

"Got her, c'mone let's go." He smiled at me, before walking to the car. He opens the car door for me, before hopping inside with Kristie.

"So, are you nervous for the first day of school Kristen?" I ask, smiling at her. "Not really mommy, but I am very excited!!"

"You're just like me when I was younger," I mumble smiling. "Elijah, do your remember back in high school when we first met?"

He shook his head at me smiling. "I couldn't forget that." We both looked at each other smiling, crazy in love.

"First Day of school, both sent to detention, met at detention class and is extremely annoyed with each other." We both said in sync as we laughed together.

"Stop it mommy and daddy!! I've already heard that story for over a million times now!!" Kristen whines from the backseat, as we park right at her school.

"Alrighty have a great first day of school honey, we love you always!!" She smiles at us, before getting out of the car and walking inside.

Oh how they grow up so fast.

And look at us. Me and Elijah with two children, a happy family, a great house, car and a wonderful life.

Things really do turn out as you hoped they would sometimes.

Fake it 'til we make itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें