T W E N T Y S E V E N

Song: August
Artist's Name: Taylor Swift
__________

-💐-

"I TOLD YOU TO GET BACK WITH HIM

"I TOLD YOU TO GET BACK WITH HIM."
My heartbeat increases, as she lashes me again with the belt, multiple times.

"You fucking failure, good for nothing bitch." My week was horrible since Elijah and Inez had gotten back together.

I was always bullied, I was beaten up for not getting back with Kane, and worst of all Silas was mad at me.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG LADY. I'M HEADING TO THE BAR."

I nod quickly, getting up and limping upstairs. "Summer." I slowly turn around, to face Silas.

"What the fuck have I told you?!" He shouts at me making me flinch. "LOOK WHAT HE DID TO YOU?! YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUBBORN."

I look at him with tears in my eyes, and it looked like he suddenly regretted everything he said.

I ran up to my room, and locked it sliding down on the door. Guess I left the music playing in here.

It got even sadder.
'I can see us twisted in bedsheets, august sipped away.. like a bottle of wine... 'Cause you were never.. mine.'

Oh Lord, don't let me do it again.. I sigh slowly getting up and heading towards the drawer.

I fumble with my hands, until I finally get my hands on it... The lighter.

I light it, lowering mg pants as the fire burnt my skin. That feels good, and bad. I have been clean for five fucking years.

My skin was burning hot, I grunt rambling with the lighter, as a knock on the door interrupts me.

I open the door, adjusting my pants to hide the spot. "Summer I— (Sniffs) Why does it smell like a fire was lit in here..?"

I gulp slowly looking down. "Don't fucking tell me you did it again." A tear drops from my eye.

"Oh that's it. I'm handling him." He says turning around. "NO PLEASE SILAS NO, DON'T HURT HIM.. PLEASE!!" I shout at him from a distance.

"He hurt you, why shouldn't I hurt him."