T W E N T Y T H R E E

Song: Snooze
Artist's Name: SZA
_____________
-💐-

Song: SnoozeArtist's Name: SZA_____________-💐-

"Elijah!!"
I call up to him running towards him. "Elijah." I shout at him, stopping beside him.

"What." He grumbles angrily. "Please, don't do this again." He scoffs at me. "Do what again?" He asks sarcastically glaring at me.

"Fighting with each other. I can't take it anymore Elijah," He rolls his eyes at me. "You. Are. Not. My. Girl. Friend." He emphasizes every word.

I blink the tears away, as I look up to him. "I-I know.. but, please let's not fight anymore, as.. friends."

He takes a deep breath before he looks away. I then take the chance, and I hug his tall frame.

He tenses up, before relaxing his body onto mine. "Please," I whimper at him. "Fucking fine."

I smile at his chest, knowing he's grinning. I chuckle before pulling away. "Well, I got to get home now, bye."

"I'll drive you." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Really?" He rolls his eyes at me playfully, before gesturing me to follow him.

We return to his black Tesla roadster car, as he unlocks it. I push the handle, opening the car and hopping in.

He starts the car, and pulls out of the parking lot, down to my street. "Can you play some music?" I ask sweetly.

He then puts on some the Weeknd music. Save your tears, specifically. I vibe to the music, as I hear him sing along quietly.

Save, your, tears for another day..

A few minutes later, anddd we were finally home. "Bye, thanks for the ride." He smiles at me, before kissing my cheek leaving me flushed.

He smirks at me, entering the car again.
Fuck.

_____

Ugh, Monday.
It had already been three weeks past the night that Elijah and Silas had fought. They made up, well..

I made them to.

And those past three weeks had been pretty great going. Elijah's been really sweet toe lately, it feels like he really was my boyfriend.

We just pulled up right now to the school. I was with Astrid and harlowe.
"OH I CAN'T LOSE WHEN I'M WITH YOU-U-U, OH I CAN'T SNOOZE ND MISS THE MOMENT YOU JUST TOO IMPORTANT—"

"NO BODY, NO BODY LIKE YOU DO-O-O," I sing with them, as we walk towards the front entrance of the school.

The doors slide open, and the first thing I hear is..
"THERE'S SUMMER!!"