T H I R T Y F I V E

Song: No Lie
Artist's Name: Dua Lipa, Sean Paul
__________
-🌼-

Song: No LieArtist's Name: Dua Lipa, Sean Paul__________-🌼-

"Did we use a condom?"
I think to myself.. did we? "Uh.. I think." I answer unsurely. She starts pacing back and forth the room, stressing me out.

"It's fine, it was just one time. By the way was that your first time?" She freezes with widened eyes.

"Uh.. y-yeah." She responds quietly. I walk to her smiling, "No need to be shy, baby." I whisper kissing her softly on the lips before breaking away.

"I hope my dad didn't hear us from downstairs.." she says laughing. "We were not that loud, well.. except for your moans."

She hits my arm laughing. "Don't forget, you're mine. Only mine." I kiss her jaw. "Mine to fuck." I kiss her cheek. "Mine to kiss." I kiss her neck. "Mine to touch." I kiss her lips, "And, mine to taste."

A blush covers her cheeks, as I pull away.

_______

"Wait. You lost your V-Card?!"
Harlowe and Astrid exclaims from the phone. "Yes.. now shh.. the people might hear."

They smirk at me. "Was he good in bed?" Harlowe asked smirking, "Actually.. y-yes.." I admitted shyly.

Just then, the bedroom door opens, to reveal dad. "Gotta go girls, my dad is here." They nod before I hang up.

"Hey dad, what's up?" He closes the door sitting down on the bed with me. "Can you explain why Elijah was just washing the white sheets earlier?"

I freeze with widened eyes. That dumbass. "Oh.. uh, because we actually spilled something on it last night.."

"Alright, and did that liquid come from the two of you?" I freeze again. "I know what I heard last night, you don't have to hide anything." He chuckles.

"R-Really? You're not mad..?" He shake shid head at me. "Why would I? You're already grown up, and you can make your own choices."

I hug him smiling. "You're the best dad everyone could ask for." He smirks at me. "You can do it, as long as you don't get pregnant okay? As much as I want to have a grandchild, grey hair aren't even popping out of my scalp."

I shake my head at him laughing. "Hey dad, why are you so chill about this?" He laughs at me.

"Back in highschool and college, your dad, yes me. I was the fuckboy and the most popular guy in school, and I was fucking girls left and right, top and bottom,  and one of them was your mom. But She ended up changing me, and we ended up having a family together."

I smile at him. "Anyways, I also came to ask you if you wanted to order some take out, and have some daddy-daughter bonding time?"

"I would love to."