F O R T Y T H R E E | P A R T 2

Song: Unwritten
Artist's Name: Natasha Bedingfield
___________
-🌼-

Song: UnwrittenArtist's Name: Natasha Bedingfield___________-🌼-

I walked as far as I can, Until I stopped to catch my breath. I looked around not knowing where I was.. it felt familiar yet.. so different..

Ahhhh...

Our school's parking lot. Many memories trailed off inside my head— "Summer!!" A voice interrupts my thoughts, as I face Elijah.

My eyes widen, as I was about to run, but then.. it started raining. We were now standing in the school's parking lot, a feet away, as it rained.

"Baby please let me explain." I looked at him with my hurtful eyes. "Okay then.. explain."

"I- I was just talking to Inez, and Hugged her." I looked at him with disbelief. "Look, summer I broke up with her. She gave me up for you."

Those words echoed through my mind. "Y-you broke up with her?" He nodded, walking closer to me.

Once he was close to me, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. "I'm single now."

I smiled at him chuckling. "What are we gonna do about that?" He chuckles at me. "Possibly would you like to be.. mine?"

"Gladly." I responded with confidence. Never have I ever made a decision with so much confidence in my life.

I knew I was making the right one.

"I love you." He mumbled.
"I love you too." I mumbled back, before grabbing his neck and kissing him passionately.

This was the best choice I ever made.