F O U R T E E N

Song: You're losing me
Artist's Name: Taylor Swift
__________
-🌼-

Song: You're losing meArtist's Name: Taylor Swift__________-🌼-

"LUKE, ELIJAH. STOP IT."
They were currently strangling each other, while the crowd was forming. Even Inez, came.

"ELIJAH PLEASE, STOP." I shout at him, but he doesn't budge he throws multiple punches at Luke, and so does Luke.

"Please, Elijah you'll just get hurt." I add, and like so he doesn't listen to me. "Elijah." I shout his name again, but it was no point.

Just as I was about to shout again, a voice speaks up. "Elijah, stop it please." It was coming from a small voice.

Suddenly, Elijah stops. I freeze turning my head to the voice, only to see inez. I gulp, as I see him wiping the blood from his mouth.

Wow, I guess she's the only one that's able to make him stop. I clench my fists, frozen.

Inez looks at him with concern. Elijah and her stare for what feels like long enough.

Until, Luke speaks up. "Wow, what a great boyfriend you are Moretti. Choosing another girl over your girlfriend."

Suddenly, Inez's expression changes. She looks at him with confusion. Elijah and I lock eyes, a tear slips from my eye, as everyone fixes their gaze on me.

I walk out of the crowd, and rush downstairs to the bathroom. "Summer. Let me explain please."

"SUMMER." I wipe my tears continuing to walk by the empty hallway. "WE AREN'T EVEN FUCKING TOGETHER?!"

I stop at his words. "You're right we aren't together. But I wanted you to stop so you wouldn't get hurt even more, and get in trouble. But the fact that you didn't listen to me is just so messed up Elijah."

"What do you fucking expect?! That guy disrespected me. Not just you but me."

I scoff at him loudly. "OKAY. IT'S MY FAULT THEN. ITS MY FAULT THAT I'M FUCKING CRYING BECAUSE YOU ONLY LISTENED WHEN FUCKING INEZ TOLD YOU TO STOP WHEN THE FEAR IN MY FACE WAS CLEARLY EVIDENT." I shout crying even more. Angry tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry." I said across the hall, and quickly ran off to the bathroom. Was I jealous? No?!

Maybe.

I entered the girls bathroom, to see Natalia there. I froze as she looked at me up and down.

"(Evil laughs) what happened to you, hoe?" I roll my eyes entering a stall. Fuck.

It scared me so much. Blood was all over the floor, wounds and scars appeared on his face.

I Didn't wanna lose him too.

I wipe my tears quickly, and exited the bathroom. Once I step out of it, I could already see students looking at me.

They were probably gossiping about earlier. I roll my eyes, looking down as I made my way to my locker.

I open it to see a note;
'Elijah is mine'

I open it to see a note;'Elijah is mine'