T H I R T Y T H R E E

Song: Mr. Perfectly Fine
Artist's Name: Taylor Swift
_______________
-🌼-

 Perfectly FineArtist's Name: Taylor Swift_______________-🌼-

"EWW.. ONCE YOU GUYS ARE DONE WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING.. JUST.. JUST GO TO THE LIVING ROOM.."

Silas shouts, before walking a way completely disgusted. "I think we traumatized him." I laughed.

He laughed with me, and I suddenly freeze. "Elijah.. you have a girlfriend." He looks at me with a smirk.

"She doesn't have to know, I only had to be with her since my parents and her parents wanted us to."

"Oh." Is all I could say, before he wiped the lipstick off of his mouth and we started walking to the living room.

I hopped next to harlowe, as Elijah sits next to me. "Where have you two been?" Harlowe questions suspiciously.

"Uh.. talking.." I answer clearing my throat. "Uh-huh.. well, we were gonna watch a movie."

"Oh, alright. What movie?" Harlowe and Astrid look at each other, and sneer. "A horror movie."

I shivered in fear. "No. We are not watching that." I say scrunching my nose in disgust.

"Oh yes we are, now get cuddled up under the blanket and watch the damn movie!" She exclaims making me shake my head chuckling.

"Fine." I agree sighing. They turn on the tv and we were apparently watching the movie 'Scream'

_______

We were halfway through the movie, and I was currently covering my face with a pillow.

'AHHHHHH'
I'm already traumatized just by the screams of these characters.

Just then.. scream face comes.. as she runs towards the girls with a gun. *Shoots the girls to death*

"AHHH!!" I scream hearing the gunshots. I jump a little, making me fall into Elijah's arms.

Elijah wraps his arms around me putting the blanket over the both of us. We were so close, that I heard his heart beat beating so fast.

Not so tough after all.

The movie faded off to much not-too-scary scenes, and I began to shut my eyes, still laying on Elijah's chest cuddling with him on the couch.

_______

"Summer!!"
Ahh... I stretch my arms out as it hits a face. An overly attractive face to be exact.

I took me a moment to realize that I just slept with Elijah... And, in what position we were in.

I was laying on his chest completely on top of him. Our legs tangled, his hands on my waist, and his head on my neck.

Fuck I can feel his boner.

I slowly get up, taking his hands away from me. "What." I reply lately to the shouting of my name.

Silas glared at me. "You sleep so deeply. Anyways, dad called me earlier and told me some great news."

"Really?! Tell me!!" I exclaimed. "He invited us to a vacation in los Angeles!!" OH. MY. FRICKIN. GOD.

I'M GOING TO L.A BITCHES!!

I jump up and down in excitement. Every year, dad takes me and Silas to a vacation to make up for the lost time.

I forgave him about like two years ago, since he did spoil us pretty much always, and that he had to work to make some money and become successful.

"We're going to L.A, Bitches."