𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

OUR FIRST SUMMER.

We all stood in a circle at camp half-blood hill, a smile on all of our faces. "This time next year?" Percy asked and we all laughed.

"You sure your gonna be okay here?" AnnaBeth asked and I nodded, the truth is I wasn't. I was scared of being left behind. That they wouldn't come back for me.

We all hugged eachother, taking in the lasts of eachother before we went out separate ways. We pull apart and I hug AnnaBeth separately. "I love you," I smile and she returns the words back.

She was returning to her dad, to see new York. I was staying here at camp, I had too. "See you later." AnnaBeth smiled as her and Grover started walking.

I turned to Percy, "don't get in too much trouble in school." I teased the boy and he chuckle "I hate you." He opened his arms offering me a hug.

I accept his hug wrapping my arms around him, I didn't know how long we hugged before but all I knew was it wasn't long enough.

When we pulled apart I kissed his cheek and I could see the boy go red in his face. "I'll see you next year seaweed brain." I teased before I started walking back down to camp.

"Don't miss me too much, sawyer." He teased back as he started walking, though Percy walked backwards so he could look at me.

"Oh I won't don't you worry." I chuckle and he shrugged "you sure? I can tell you're thinking about me right now." He pointed to his eyes then at mine.

I rolled my eyes at his comment, scoffing a bit. "Don't forget me again either!" He teased referring to the lotus casino, I'm still embarrassed about that.

"You're pretty hard to forget!" I shouted back to him and he just stuck his hand up in the air.

I NEVER REGRETTED MEETING PERCY,

BUT I ALSO DIDNT KNOW I WOULD LOSE EVERYTHING TO BE WITH HIM.  

.
.
.
PROLOGUE