9. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

RETURN TO ME

CHAPTER NINE: NOTICE ME.

"THERES THINGS I WANNA SAY TO YOU, BUT ILL JUST LET YOU LIVE."
-LANA DEL REY.

I noticed Percy walking up the Spar deck, his face plastered with a nervous and overwhelmed look

"Another nightmare?" I asked as he walked up next to me.

He nodded "yeah." I reached for his hand to hold it, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I guessed Percy didn't want to talk about it since he had gone quiet. Or he just went mute.

"How'd we get here so fast?" I asked as Clarisse who came up the stairs of the ship "this isn't a normal ship, obviously."  She boats.

"Um.. is that who I think it is?" AnnaBeth asked "it's Scylla, and her sister Charybdis."  Clarisse rolled her eyes

"You're heading right towards them! Are you guys crazy?" Percy interrupted the girls. "We have to sail through them if we want to get to the sea of monsters."

"They will just appear wherever we go." She started to give the captain orders. "Scylla is to high up for our cannons, but Charybdis sits right in the middle. We will blow her to Tartarus!" Clarisse shouted.

"That isn't gonna work, not against them!" Percy argued back "so what you think you can control all that water seaweed brain?" AnnaBeth fought against him to.

Tyson poked my arm "too much strain on pistons, not meant for deep water." He mumbled holding onto the doorway to the lower deck.

The boat shook roughly and we all rushed to grab onto the chain railings before we fell overboard. "What's happening!" I shouted

"We aren't reversing! This is bad!" Percy shouted as he pulled along the chains to get closer. "We are in the vortex! Full reverse!" She yelled as one of the captains came up.

"Boiler room is over heating! She's gonna blow!" The Skelton yelled, "I can fix it!" Tyson started to offer but Percy grabbed his bag.

"No Tyson it's to dangerous!" Then another Skelton appeared and told Clarisse the guns were ready, and in an instance she told him to fire.

The cannons fired towards Charybdis hitting her in the mouth. "Reload!" Clarisse shouted "the canons are ineffectual, prepare to die!" The Skelton shouted but he was already dead.