14. 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

MAY I PRESENT TO YOU THE LAST CHAPTER OF..

RETURN TO ME.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: FREE ME.

"ANYWAYS DONT BE, A STRANGER."
-PHOEBE BRIDGES.

PERCY JACKSONI knew Chiron wouldn't answer me, so instead I dumbed down my question

PERCY JACKSON
I knew Chiron wouldn't answer me, so instead I dumbed down my question. "Am I the one in the prophecy? About me turning sixteen?" He shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"I wish I could tell you but I don't know. But we must train you and leave the future to the fates." the way chiron spoke so intelligently it almost annoys me. "That's what it meant! When I saw the fates last summer!"

I didn't mean to shout but it kinda just happened which caused Sawyer to stir in her sleep. "The death they foretold, it's gonna happen when I'm sixteen!" I quieted my voice, "Now Percy, we don't know if the prophecy is about you."

"There's no other child of the big three." I argue with him, "That we know of." he said calmly. "Kronos is rising! Hes going to destroy Olympus!" Sawyer groaned "Percy shut up!" she complained making Chiron laugh.

"He may try to take down Olympus, but he will not win. you will have other people fighting with you Percy." he continued with a nod of his head.

"She is one hades of a healer." Chiron smiled down at the girl. "I trust you will keep her safe, I helped raise her as my own." I could tell how much he cared for the two girls. The way he watched over them and always made sure they were safe.

"Have you met her father? Apollo?" I asked, hoping I wasn't overstepping. "He tried to be there as much as he could, always saw something special in that girl." he started to explain, "I think they have a good relationship, always excited when he comes to visit."

"But you know, Gods cannot parent like we can. Sometimes they help in ways we don't understand." Chiron explained to me.