10. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

RETURN TO ME

CHAPTER TEN: DISGUISE ME

"I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST NOTICED THAT YOU LIKE ME BACK."
-CIGARETTES AFTER SEX.

" -CIGARETTES AFTER SEX

PERCY JACKSON.
I dropped the glass to the ground, and I seemed to be getting smaller. But I didn't even realize I actually was.

Mrs. CC turned me into a Guinea pig and shoved me into a cage. Right as she closed the cage door Sawyer and AnnaBeth walked in.

I felt like I wanted to faint, not only because I was a Guinea pig but because Saeyer looked overwhelming beautiful.

Sawyer was dressed in a gold silk dress, AnnaBeths was white. Her hair straightened and had small braids with gold strings in them. AnnaBeth had her braids half-up in a bun.

"Did you enjoy the ground girls?" Mrs.CC asked walking towards them, "where's Percy?" Sawyer looked around nervously.

"I helped him find his true form! Women like us don't need men anyways." She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You know who we are?" AnnaBeth asked "of course, I know daughters of Apollo and Athena when I see them." She boated.

"You know we aren't so different from eachother, we crave praise, we seek knowledge and respect greatness. You both have the making of a sorceress like Me." Then it clicked for them.

"Your Circe!" Sawyer raised her voice, "yes, my mother is Hecate the god of Magic. I will teach you sorcery as it is the only way to achieve power."

"As for your friend. There are always kindergartners looking for a pet, your friend will be cared for on the mainland." The three girls looked towards the Guinea pigs cage.

I could tell if we weren't under serious circumstances, both of them would laugh hysterically at me. I would never hear the end of it.

I expected them to leave, to accept the offer and stay here. "What's your answer?" Circe asked and quickly AnnaBeth held her knife to her throat.

"You seriously think you can beat me with a knife?" Circe asked, while she was busy sawyer crept over to the cage.

"Percy? Which one are you?" She asked frantically, and just as I was about to say something all the other pigs in the cage start to squeak and make a whole bunch of noise.

"How did you do that?!" Circe groaned in the background, instead of personally trying to find out which one is me she poured the half empty jar of Hermes multivitamins into the cage.

Then we all shot back into normal size, pirates and a whole lot of other weird looking men cramped the room. "Percy!" She smiled.

"Come on we have to go!" AnnaBeth shouted and sawyer grabbed my hand and we started to run.

"Which one should we take?" She asked as we approached the dock, "This one!" I started to climb up aboard what looks like a real life pirate ship from all the stories.

"Are you sure.. this boat is pretty big." Sawyer climbed up the ladder behind me, and the boat honestly was a lot bigger.

"We are gonna need like a hundr-" AnnaBeth started to complain to "mizzenmast!" I don't know what it meant but it felt right.

The ropes snapped and we headed back out into the Sea of Monsters, we sailed for a day and that night I had another nightmare.

"Is there one night I can't go with having a nightmare?!" I groaned rubbing my eyes as I walk out into the main deck, AnnaBeth sailing and sawyer sat looking forward at the ocean.

I sat next to her and she took a second to look at me. "I'm glad you didn't turn into a Guinea pig." I couldn't tell if she was trying to tease me or not. "It must be cool being the son of Poseidon." She sighed playing with her dress.

"You look really pretty." I mumbled and she looked at me with the slyest smile on her face "sorry? I couldn't hear you."

"Shut up you know you heard me!" I groaned again nudging her side which made her laugh, I hadn't remember the last time I actually heard her do so.

"Guys, we are approaching the island of the sirens." AnnaBeth informed and the two of us stood up and walked over to her.

"Just sail around, we just need to stay out of earshot." I suggested "I want to hear them sing. I want you guys to tie me up." AnnaBeth ordered.

"What! No! You can't hear them!" Sawyer butted in, completely arguing against it. "Have you gone crazy? They'll sing you to your death." I advocated aswell.

"They say they sing about your desires, stuff you don't even know about yourself and if you survive it makes you wiser. I don't want to miss that." She says calmly.

Me and Sawyer exchanged a look between eachother and I think we both knew we had to listen to AnnaBeth and it wouldn't go any other way but hers.

I grabbed the rope and me and Sawyer made an effort to tie AnnaBeth to the sailing pole. "This is crazy!" Sawyer complained the more we tied her.

"Plug your ears, and don't untie me as much as I beg I'll just drown myself." She noted and I could tell it just made sawyer more scared by the second.

Me and sawyer put earwax into our ears then head back up into the sailing deck leaving AnnaBeth farther behind but still in eye range.

"I'm scared Percy." I heard sawyers voice but she didn't actually say anything, it just appeared at the back of my head.

Then I remembered she could actually send telepathic messages. That's something I wish I could do once in a while.

Then Sawyer looked back and nudged my shoulder rather hardly "AnnaBeth, where is she!?" She started panicking, different questions in my mind set off in her voice.

We rushed down to the deck and noticed the cut ropes, and we looked over the deck. "Stay here, you can't swim like I do the currents will kill you!" I yelled and hoped that she could hear me.

She shook her head. But she knew the truth on that she couldn't swim like I could, nobody could. So I dove into the water to find Annbeth.

.
.
.
RETURN TO ME