2. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 𝐌𝐄

𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 𝐌𝐄

"IN A HOSPITAL BED, I REMEMBER YOU SAID YOU WERE SCARED AND SO WAS I."

-BILLIE ELISH

A WEEK BEFORE OUR "QUEST"

I spent all day in the infirmary, helping to heal or patch up wounds for the injured. The only time I actually got a break was when the conch horn blared for dinner.

I took off my apron and walked towards the dinning pavilion. I met carsen halfway there, he helped clean up.

I wish I could've sat with my friends but camp rules was that you had to sit with your cabin members. Who were mostly snobs and too full of themselves.

I ate quietly, only talking to the people i actually like as I noticed Percy walked towards the fire just as Mr. D and tantalus walked in. "Who invited that monster in." One of my cabin mates said out loud and I couldn't help but feel bad for the cyclops.

"You brats settle down!" Mr D shouted so everyone would go quiet. "This is the new cabin director." He introduced.

Something felt odd about this man, like he wasn't supposed to be here. "Well if it isn't Peter Johnson, my millennium is complete." Percy tried to correct the god but he didn't listen.

Mr. D was wearing his usual Hawaiian print shirt and flip flops. A Diet Coke on stand by. "This boy you need to watch." He told tantalus.

"Matter of fact you need to watch all of them, they are nothing but trouble." Mr. D pointed to percy and AnnaBeth, The man wore an orange suit and his pocket read 0001.

I took me a second to realize he was a prisoner, and he could only be from one place. The field of punishment.

Tantalus pulled out the newspaper, showing Percy and AnnaBeth the headline. "Kids set school on fire." It read, or something like that.