1. 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

RETURN TO ME

CHAPTER ONE

"YOU KNOW I FIX THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN SO I WAS BOUND 𝐓𝐎"

— SUMMER WALKER.

8 MONTHS INTO THE SCHOOL YEAR

Nothing much happened over the year , except for this new kid who came. Chiron made me his mentor for awhile.

"Sawyer-Grace, Mr. D would like to see you." Chiron stood in the doorway of my cabin, I got up and nodded. I was scared out of my mind.

I walked to the green house, I walked all way around the house until I reached the pavilion where mr. D usually sits in his usual outfit too.

Two people stood in the room, one a brunette boy who looked around 16. A blonde girl who I knew was a saytr. She waved to me and I smiled back with a small wave.

"Chiron said you needed to see me?" I spoke up and Mr.D groaned, sitting up in his chair and taking off his glasses.

"These gods cant seem to stop making more Brats so, I need you to mentor this kid for a little bit." his voice was sarcastic and he didn't seem to care at all.

"Um alright?" I was confused "show him to the Hermes cabin... and other stuff." Mr. D ordered and I nodded, telling the boy to follow me.

We walked away from the court house, "is he always like that..." the boy asked nervously. "Yep, he hates us all here." I giggled but he didn't seem to find it funny.

"It's because he was sent down here by Zeus, as a punishment." I stopped in the gravel "im sawyer." I smiled holding out my hand for me to shake.

"Carsen." He smiled shaking my hand, two months after that he got claimed by Athena and officially moved into cabin 6.

We walked around the cabin area "has anyone ever lived in the big three?" He asked and I nodded. "Percy lives in cabin three. Poseidon." I smiled at the remembrance.

I missed him, I missed everyone. Including Luke. I swore off of speaking about him, or mentioning his name.

"Who's Percy?" Carsen looked down at me, "my boyfrienddddd." I giggled and Carsen laughed.