13. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘 𝐌𝐄.

RETURN TO ME

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: DESTROY ME.

"WERE SUCH A MESS TOGETHER, YOU MAKE ME LOSE MY TEMPER."
-MARS ARGO.

ANNABETH CHASE

ANNABETH CHASE.
"Well twerps, where's the fleece?" Luke asked with a grin on his face, "you've been playing with us all along." Percy started

Gosh sometimes I wanted to punch that seaweed brain in the face for being so stupid. Plus he had been to all the planning  like he can't come up with it himself.

I wanted to punch Luke too, more multiple reasons that should've never happened. "I'm not all  bad Percy." Luke teased.

He was horrible, everything about him was bad. "I was gonna give you the fleece once I was done with it." Luka shrugged.

"You mean after you used it to heal Kronos?" I said blankly. "The fleece is already on its way to camp. You messed up Luke."

"How's your boss gonna like your mistake?" Percy grinned at Luke, "you sent Clarisse with the fleece, I didn't expect that. But you made a mistake to Percy. He is still healing and rising. You just slowed us down."

"You've just given me and excuse to kill you." Luke chuckled, his words filled with poison and hatred. I was shamed to have called him my brother.

"You and me Luke, one on one." Percy demanded, backbiter pointed at his chest. "It's like you read my mind."

I look over to my right to see Sawyer I tried to read her, what she was thinking. Her fists were balled up and her breath was shallow and deep.

"You really should've came more prepared." Luke teased as Percy swung at him but Luke blocked him and throw him to the ground.

"My Percy, Your out of practice." Luke towered over him, Percy got up and tried to hit Luke but got stabbed in the leg instead.

"I want to you to see something before you die, Percy." I watched as Luke laughed at the sight of Percy at his weakest.

"Bob appetite oreius." Luke gave the commamd The bears tried to attack us but we were too slow, Tyson threw one of the bears back.

I grabbed my sword from my pocket and jammed it right into the bears chest throwing it backwards. Then it wasn't just us in the deck.

Monsters filled the deck, and we could fight them off.

PERCY JACKSON.
I watched as sawyer looked around, her knife in her hand. I never knew why she fought with a sword, mort Apollo kids were so much better in archery.

I sent crawled into the pool, I needed to. I knew the water could heal me and return my strength back to my body.

"Charge!" Someone yelled, it was Chiron with a bunch of his party sibling " let's get some!" One of them yelled in a colorful shirt and had party glasses on.

Luke was threw back into pool suddenly groaning, he tried to get up but sawyer pushed him back down. "You tried to kill my sister!" She shouted at him.

I don't think I've ever seen her like this. The rage in her voice, the pain on her face. Not even AnnaBeth has. They fought and wrestled around untill sawyer was on top of him and her knife drawn in the air.

The crazy thing was that she was ready to put it straight in his chest. Her breath was heavy and it looked like she was about to cry.

Everyone was trying to fight off someone, AnnaBeth, Tyson, and the part ponies. But I couldn't help but watch her, the way she moved and the pain in her voice.

"Sawyer." Chiron called the girls name who was inches away from killing her own brother, "don't do something you're going to regret." He tilted his head to the side.

Chiron looked around nervously, "come on my child we must go." He urged the girl, sawyer looked at Chiron then back at Luke.

Instead of his chest, she impaled her sword straight through his shoulder. Chiron picked the girl up on her back and then we were off.

We landed at this trailer park, the picnic tables full of bottle of beer and streamers. The six of us sat around the fire until Tyson left to learn how to shoot a paintball gun.

Sawyer leaned down to put her head on my lap, but she stopped hallways with a groan. Until now I didn't realize the red stain on the bottom of her shirt.

"Sawyer." My voice dropped as I looked at her, she was already looking at me. "I'm fine." She said softly but there was no way she could be. "But-" I tried to protest.

"It's fine Percy. I just need to rest." She placed a hand on my cheek and gave me a weak smile. I knew she was lying.

This wasn't fine, she wasn't fine, Nothing was fine. My head leaned into her hand as she rubbed her thumb back and forth against my cheek.

I looked at Chiron, who just nodded. I narrowed my eyes because it felt like he knew and he didn't do anything about it.

When sawyer finally laid her head down in my lap she was asleep in minutes. I kept my hand on her stomach, to know that she was still breathing.

"She'll be okay, Percy. She healed herself now she just needs to sleep, regain her energy." Chiron broke the silence.

It wasn't really silent, the cheering and shouting behind us kept the air filled. But it still felt silent.

"Your powers aren't far off from eachothers. You need the water to heal, she needs her energy." He bowed his head slightly.

I stayed silent for a couple of seconds, I took a deep breath in then asked "what's the prophecy? What about my sixteenth birthday?"

Chiron sighed looking around before he looked at me "I fear the time is not right, I swore on Styx not to until the time was right."

"What do you mean when the time is right? I deserve to know it's my future!" My tone was slightly defensive.

"PERCY, YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT."

.
.
.
RETURN TO ME.