6. 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

RETURN TO ME

CHAPTER SIX; RELIVE ME

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU! IM BAD AT KEEPING MY EMOTIONS BUBBLED."

-IFHY, TYLER THE CREATOR.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍"Percy I know all about your plan, for the fleece, the coordinates all of that

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍
"Percy I know all about your plan, for the fleece, the coordinates all of that. I still have friends at camp" he snickered "Spies you mean?" I corrected him and he rolled his eyes. "How many insults can you take from your father? You think hes grateful for you? Hes just using you."

He kept talking about my dad, I saw Tyson ball up his fists ready to punch Luke straight in the face. Luke chuckled, "They are so using all of you guys, has Chiron even told you the prophecy when you even reach your sixteenth birthday?"

Then he pointed to Sawyer "And has this one told you she can understand all of it!" he shouted at her, I wanted to kill him for talking to her like that. I wanted to shut him up for good.

"Yup! This little 'Ray of sunshine' can understand all of the prophecy's, why don't you tell us what that means?" He teased her and she spat in his face. I didn't know anything about this, about my sixteenth or anything.

"I know what i need too, and who my enemies are." I tried to drag his attention away from Sawyer, he looked like he was about to kill her. "Fool," Luke muttered and Tyson smashed the dinning table into splinters "Percy is not a fool!" He defended me, but I felt like I shouldn't have been defended.

Tyson walked over to Luke and was about to smash his head until the bear twins stopped him. "Too bad cyclops, Looks like my grizzly friends are too much for you." He pouted his lips. "Your father sent us, Listen to me." I cut in.

Luke's face turned red, "He sent us this ride to find you, he told me he wont give up on you! No  matter how angry you are." I didn't really know if I was trying to guilt trip Luke or not, I just wanted to get out of here.

"Angry!?" He raised his voice even higher "He abandoned me Percy! I want Olympus destroyed for what he did! Every throne crushed to rubble! Every time a half-blood joins us, He grows stronger."

He pointed to the gold sarcophagus. It took me couple seconds to get what he meant "You don't mean.." I mumbled under my breath, "He is re-forming. Little my Little." He smiled wickedly.

"That's disgusting!" Annbeth groaned, Luke sneered at her He brought up how Athena was born. "Your insane." She repeated. "Join us and you'll be rewarded. You could be rich and build whatever you desire." Then he addressed me.

"Percy your mother will never have too work again. You can have fame, power. Whatever you want." He spoke and it almost made me want to join. My mother deserved that  life, no work, a whole bunch of money, just me and her.

"Sawyer you can help us heal Kronos, he will give you your ever lasting wish. I know you're thinking about it." He looked at her, and I realized she was crying. Her cheeks stained from her tears, her nose red and lips trembling.

"Look at me." He grabbed her chin and forced her head up. "Join us, he will give you everything. WE can be together." She sobbed shaking her head no, the tears spilling out of her eyes. "Dont touch her, Go to Tartarus!" Annabeth shouted.

Luke let go of her chin roughly and picked up what looked like a remote,  " A shame." He sighed before pressing the red button on the remote, "Boat security, im afraid we have some stowaways." He shrugged.

"Its time to feed the Aethiopian Drakon. Take these fools below and show them how its done." He ordered, the two bears giggled. Agrius started to almost beg Luke to let him go with us "Let me go too! My brother is worthless. That cyclops.." Luke cut him off.

"Is harmless, we have important matters to discuss." Luke shook his head Agrius was about to protest "Orieus dont fail me, Stay in hold and make sure the Drakon is fed properly."

Luke dismissed us soon after. We walked down the corridor with Orieus javelin poking me in the back which was overly annoying,

I tried to keep my mind off of what Luke said but I couldn't. About my sixteenth birthday, how sawyer knew what all the prophecy meant, and how Luke said she was thinking about joining.

I took the time to check my senses, the deck was filled with the same people, Tyson was to my left. Sawyer and Annabeth to my right, I think she was still crying. You could hear when her nose sniffed or when she tried to muffle a sob.

We walked to a new deck with the sides covered in life boats, and for some reason I knew this would have been or last look at sunlight.

"Now!" I looked at Tyson and thanked the gods he understood. He punched Orieus back into the pool and we booked it for the lifeboats. The lights went red and sirens blared through the air. Monsters started to raid the deck and soon we would be outnumbered.

"How do you lower this thing!" Annabeth shouted with a groan. A hellhound leaped at me but before it could Tyson smashed it out of the way.

Sawyer and Annabeth were too busy trying to figure out how to lower the lifeboat, which obviously wasn't going to great for them since they were still in the same place they were in when they got on.

I jumped in the life boat besides them "Hold on!" I shouted over the noise as we started flying towards the ocean.

.
.
.
RETURN TO ME.