Sour Apple

Note:
This story is for mature audiences only, please do not read if you are below the legal age of 18. Thank you.

Minors will be Blocked. ❌

BOOK 2!!!! DESIRE!!! OUT NOW!!!!

3 weeks. 3 weeks Lucifer has to deal with Alastor while his precious daughter, Charlie, is on vacation with her lover Vaggie after the attack from Adam and his exorcist army of angels. Lucifer was... not very pleased that he had to work with Alastor in order to keep this hotel running in tip top shape! It wasn't hard after the rebuild, most of it was modernized and up to date. Though... Lucifer did miss some of that classy charm from the old building.

The only residents that were really there were the usual. Angeldust, Husk, Niffty and now, Cherri. They were all sitting in the entertainment part of the building throwing dice and betting while sharing a few drinks. Husk was winning most games, a bottle of well aged brandy sitting to his left while he shuffled cards and poured drinks like he did at the casino. Lucifer admired how even though none of them had anything in common... they all got along, all relied on each other.

Lucifer envied that feeling. But he was the one being relied on instead. Like his precious daughter Charlie was relying on him to keep this hotel up and going! And what better way to get new sinners in than to host an event! But Charlie's words rang in his head. 'No matter what you plan, you need to bring Alastor into it! He is my business partner after all, haha!' His happy smile sank at the idea of having to seek out the red eyed demon.

Lucifer made a string of grumbles and pouts as he walked with his head thrown back, mumbling about turning Alastor into a rubber duck. He through his arms up and spun on his heels, being the drama queen he was. He arrived at the Radio Demons door and was still grumbling as he pounded his fist on the new doors they installed.

The door opened, revealing the tall red demon, Alastor. "Ah~! Well if it isn't the fun size king of hell~! To what do I owe the pleasure~!" He said in a cheery tone with the large tooth grin plastered to his face.

Lucifer looked unamused at the mention of his height. "Yah huh, gonna move past that. Today... we are hosting an event to get more sinners in here so what's not more inviting than poker and drinks~! Husk can be our card dealer, I'll make drinks and you uh... uh... what else do you do besides sit menacingly in the shadows?" Lucifer finished and Alastor scrunched his brows while his smile remained firm.

"Mm... no. No such event will take place here." Alastor said and moved past Lucifer. "But good try, A for effort I must say~" his words were condescending as Lucifer watched him walk away. "Than what do you suppose we do? She can't come back in a few weeks to see nothings changed." He said and Alastors head tilted while looking at the small king.

Alastor let a static like chuckle out, a few sounds of popping coming through his voice like an old radio did. "Well if sinners want to be here they'll show up~ just as unwanted or unneeded as you~" the Radio Demon bent down at that last part and booped Lucifer in the nose which made him huff in aggravation as he held his head high.

"Don't worry, when Charlie returns, oh how does that saying go... ah yes! Out with the old and in with the new~" Lucifer said to Alastor who squinted his eyes as the short man standing infront of him. "Well my dear~ if we're going off that logic, you're eons older than I am, so I'll happily remove you upon Charlie's arrival~ and don't worry, I'll make sure to take good care of her~"

Alastor smirked and smacked the top of Lucifer's hat with his radio-mic cane and laughed walking away, his head held high as he hummed to himself walking away from the smaller male who gripped his cane tighter.

Silence in the hall was deafening as Lucifer got to wrapped in his own mind about Charlie throwing him out with the old things she didn't need. The idea of being tossed aside again hit something he didn't think would ever bubble to the surface again. Fear. Fear was not something he felt often. Or really ever. Anger, yes. Depression, yes. But fear? No.

His mind swirled with memories of the day of his falling, how his father casted him out from heaven with Lilith for giving humans free will, Lucifer tried to fight, even begged for his fathers forgiveness, the fear in his eyes of not wanting to leave his family. But his father didn't fear for his falling. His father, god, had no sympathy for even his favorite of creations.

Lucifer felt himself come back from his mind to Niffty staring up at him holding a needle nose dagger. He jumped in place before backing up. "Hehe~ the roaches think they're winning~ I'll show them~ heheh-HAHAHAHAH!" She scurried off in search of vermin and he sighed heavily, watching the small demon run off and stabbing the carpet.

Lucifer made his way back to the main lobby after snapping himself out of reliving some of his oldest memories. He got of the elevator with his usual smile on his face and looked around seeing no Alastor. He decided to head to the area where everyone was gathered watching as they seemed to have been heavily drinking. Husk was the only one really aware of his surroundings but even then, his card tricks were a little sloppy.

As Lucifer turned around, Alastor appeared as if he was hiding in his shadow, that definitely got a jump from Lucifer. "I swear a bell should be put on you!" Lucifer growled and pointed his cane at Alastor who used his index finger to lower it away from his face.

"Oh~ but where is the fun in knowing where I am~ I've always loved a good surprise~" He said and laughed, static mixing with his voice, as the sound of laughter came from his cane, the sound of an audience laughing out of an old radio is what it sounded like.

"Ugh, this guy." Lucifer mumbled and Alastor turned his head sharply to Lucifer. "What was that~? Try speaking up, I can't hear you from down there~" he said snarkly, his mouth showing a huge smile but his eyes were giving so many other emotions.

Lucifer glared and rolled his eyes. "Mooooving on, we should host an event, like I stated before to attract
Sinners in." He said and tried to take a more professional approach with Alastor, hoping he could help bring his little girls dreams to life.

"Hmmm... yes I guess an event would work. But what do you suggest that isn't as tasteless as poker and booze~" He said and Lucifer felt his eye twitch as he tried to remain composed.

"You are one hard guy to please- how about a ball? Huh?! Dancing, classical music, jazz~?" Lucifer said and mimicked the first few steps of the waltz with his imaginary dance partner. The tall lanky demon seemed to be thinking on this and then shrugged. "I don't see why not~! Alrighty than, a ball for a sinners last dance~! Oh ho hoooo~! This shall be good indeed~" his last few words sounded a bit more demonic and feral as his fingers gripped his staff tightly, before turning to look at Lucifer giving him a wide toothy smile.

"I shall start the preparations~ I hope you find a dance partner shorter than you~" Alastor said and hummed, walking away from the short king and sinking into the shadows in the ground.

Lucifer stared at the space where Alastor was and he felt his hands curl into fists and shake a bit with anger. But he took a deep breath and let a sigh out. "This... you can do this. It's for her, all for her, she's worth more than anything." And with that, Lucifer went to help make preparations for the ball.