The Show Must Go On

The show was brilliant, full of laughter and smiles and Charlie seemed so excited over a play that wasn't about cutting or gutting someone. She was even standing up and clapping with excitement. Alastor was still sat with Lucifer, clapping as they both smiled at the stage, before looking to the other and sharing a softer smile. Alastor felt... at ease with Lucifer, like things were easier. He felt a bit foolish since all they did was spend a night together to get each other out of their system, but even post nut clarity, they could both tell they wanted to stay by the others side. Though words were going to be harder to say.

As the three left the Heart Bleed Theater, Charlie was going on and on about how amazing it was talking loudly and smiling sweetly as she walked down the road ahead of them, leading them out of Cannibal Town and to pentagram city. Alastor remained tall and aware of his surroundings, clearly watching every little thing that happened around them. Lucifer seemed uncaring of their surroundings since the was the strongest thing in hell.

Though the strongest thing in hell was able to obey and listen to Alastor's commands so... who really was the strongest in Hell?

They came upon a nice restaurant, hopping into an elevator and flying up to the floor. They all stepped off and walked in together, Alastor's smile still tight and high as he tapped his finger in his cane, looking around as people stared seeing the Radio Demon, The King of Hell and the Princess all together. A few soft whispers began to float around, and Alastor silenced them with a look. They got a table by the window, Charlie beaming as she talked about the play still, smiling happily. This was the restaurant she used to come to as a kid with her parents, and now seeing Alastor here with her and Lucifer, it didn't feel out of place.

"Heh, we haven't been here since I was little." She said snd Lucifer raised a brow before looking around, realizing where they were. "Oh wow, I didn't even realize where we were, this place has changed a lot." He said and Alastor raised a brow looking at them a bit confused. "We used to come here a lot with my mom when I was small, though... it's been a long time since we came here. I wonder how mom's doing..." She said sadly and Lucifer forgot that Charlie didn't know her mom betrayed them, frowning at his daughter's glum face.

Lucifer looked a bit out of his element and fumbled with his words, wanting his precious little girl to be happy. "Y-You know she could uh... she could be doing good and restoring hope to the deepest parts of hell!" He said and looked a bit worried, Alastor staring at them as he rested his hands on his lap, not interfering before he felt Lucifer jab his side. He side eyed the blonde, who gave him that pathetic helpless look of 'Help me!'

Alastor sighed as he reached across the table and lifted Charlie's face who looked so down and glum. He softly placed his hand on her cheek and spoke softly to her. "Your mother is working on big things for you demon Belle~ Just wait awhile longer~" He said softly and had his usual smile but this one seemed softer. "Thanks Al, thanks Dad." She said and gave them a sweet smile.

Lucifer relaxed and gave Alastor a thankful look. "I'll go wash up real quick!" The King said and placed his jacket and hat on his seat going to the bathroom. Alastor's eyes went straight to Lucifer's waist. God, that waist. He looked at the floor staring at his showed. Shadow Alastor took off towards the bathroom all while the real Alastor had a pleasant conversation with Charlie.

Lucifer was washing his hands in the restroom, humming to himself when he looked up seeing Shadow Al there waving at him in the mirror. "Heh, hey there uh, buddy?" He said thinking the shadow was like a pet but no, it was also Alastor. The shadow became physical, Lucifer turning around confused. "Uh... Al?" The shadow locked the door and let a deep growl out and Lucifer stared up his cheeks turning darker as the shadows tongue licked up his neck, Lucifer shivering at how cold it was and how slimey it was. Gross.

The shadow grabbed his face and had a big smile on his face, before kissing Lucifer, the long cold tongue licking inside of Lucifer's hot mouth which made the small male moan, closing his eyes and allowing the shadow to take control, his eyes fluttering while being pressed up against the cold wall. He felt the tendrils from the shadow wrap around his thighs before lifting him up. Lucifer felt so light headed as he was rubbed all over, drooling on himself as the shadow pulled its tongue from his mouth and he panted heavily, gripped onto the shadow Alastor. "W-what has gotten into you?" He panted, his face all twisted while the tendrils felt him up rubbing his through his pants.

Lucifer moaned, covering his mouth as the shadow touched him slowly. Part of him was so excited that's Alastor wanted him, but the other part knew he couldn't be come the needy devil he was when he was enjoying a lovely lunch with his daughter and well... the man he spent the night with.

"Al... Al not n-now~" He moaned and grabbed the tendril to stop and he's never seen Alastor's face with a sad look, probably cause this shadow Alastor wasn't restrained to smiling. He chuckled seeing the other pout of not getting to touch him. "Say... shadow uh... shadow Alastor?" He said and the shadow was listening to him, cocking its head side to side. "Can... the physical Alastor, can he feel things I do... here~?" He said smirking cupping the bulge the Shadow Al had. It nodded fast and he smirked, getting on his knees, licking up the large bulge.

"Here's to teasing me~"

Alastor was nodding his head to Charlie, half listening to her as he was trying to focus on his shadow and what was happening. But it was hard to do. "Haha, well angels are...~ Well to put it plainly a pain in my-! AsS~!" His eyes glitched, ears flopping back as he arched his back a bit, shivers running up his spine.

"Al?" Charlie asked, concern plaguing her face as Alastor stuffed his moans down his throat. "Yes~?" He said with a head twitch, Charlie looking confused at the way Alastor was reacting. "You okay? You look kinda... glitchy." She said and he nodded. "Yeah, my head just-just has a phew dials loose~! I'll go take care of that~!" He said as he moved away from Charlie, looking around quickly, ears twitching and eyes glitching as he shoved a waiter out of the way and found a broom closet and panted heavily, looking down and he could feel his Kings lips wrapped around him and taking him down his throat, Alastor's head falling against the shelf as he put a hand over his mouth keeping his moans quiet now that he could relax a bit.

The shadow of Al looked like it was having a pleasant time, Lucifer smirking as he swirled his tongue around his tip, bobbing faster and the shadow grabbed Lucifer's head and pushed it down hard and emptied its cold sticky seed down Lucifer's throat. The feeling was odd because as he was going to drink it, it was like it faded away, leaving no taste or residue on his mouth. The shadow looked happy and bowed its head to Lucifer who winked at it, watching it leave. He made sure he looked presentable again and headed back to their table seeing Charlie alone.

"Where's Alastor?" He said as he placed his hat back on and looked at his daughter. "I'm not sure, his whole body looked like it was glitchy, said something having to do with his... dials? He went to go fix it, shoukd be back soon!" She said and they got to talking again like normal, giggling and gossiping over some stuff. Well, appropriate gossip to ah e with your daughter.

Alastor was gripping the shelves, gritting his teeth as he looked down, seeing his sperm seeping through his pants. He sat on the floor panting heavily as he rested his head back, the shadow appearing infront of him and he glared at himself. "You... are never going alone to him again." He growled and the shadow stuck its tongue out at his physical self, making an apple inside of a heart from shadow and blowing kisses at it.

The Radio Demon groaned as he rested his head against the shelf, regaining himself as he waved his hand over his trousers, the mess vanishing and he looked at himself in the reflection of a silver champagne bucket.

"... pathetic."

Notes:

Lucifer gets what he wants when he wants it~ sorry Al~