Chains That Must Break

Notes:

BOOK 2 OUT NOW!!!! Desire~

The tension in the air was thick, not a sound was made as Lucifer's facial expressions unreadable as they sat there in silence. Alastor looked away before Lucifer let out a shaky breath. "Why does she own your soul?" He said, his grip on Alastor's arms getting tighter.

The Radio Demon sighed as he started explaining to the King on why Lilith owned him. "Probably about 8 years ago I got hurt, worse than you could imagine. I was practically ready to die right then but she approached me. Told me she could help me live in exchange for my loyalty. I agreed not even thinking of it since she never once asked anything of me for years... until Charlie opened up the hotel. She told me to protect her, make sure she didn't get hurt, so I did." Lucifer felt calmer now, letting go of Alastor before he heard the next part.

"Until... her orders changed." Alastor said with a glare to the side as he let a deep growl out. Lucifer stared up at Alastor, his eyes going red as horns protruded out. "WhAt DiD sHe AsK!?" He growled and Alastor looked up at him, standing up slowly as he cupped Lucifer's face which helped calm down the small King, his smile tight on his face. "She ordered me to destroy this hotel, Charlie's dream and... to do it by any means possible."

Lucifer stared at Alastor, silence cutting through the air, The Devil backed up as he gripped the windows borders staring at the grounds of hell. Suddenly the loudest beast like roar came from Lucifer, anger swelling up in him, eyes flashing red as his wings expanded, filling up the room. One smacked Alastor in the face which caused him to fall back into his shelf, looking up and seeing the ducks Lucifer made. He internally frowned as he walked over to the Blonde, slowly taking the top hat off.

"Sweet heart~?" Alastor radio voice said, reaching around and softly turned Lucifer's face. His hand became wet, seeing the tears flooding down the small man's face. "Oh dear...~" He pulled him into a tight hug, feeling Lucifer cling to him, the large wings going limp next to him. "She's my daughter... my world... she helped create her... why would she want to hurt her..." Lucifer felt so destroyed, the only thing keeping him stable was Alastor's arms around him holding him close.

"I need to talk to her." Lucifer said, Alastor tensing up at that and he looked at him, his ears laying flat on his head with a nervous look. He looked away from the man he was growing fonder of.

"Just this once, let me come through for you~ let me make you proud~" Lucifer held Alastor's face, turning it back to him, bringing Alastor down and kissing his smile, slowly rubbing his thumbs over Alastor's cheeks feeling him slowly relax into his kiss as the Radio Demons hands slid up and grabbed his face, kissing him hungrily, making Lucifer let out a soft whine before pulling away.

"Is it bad that I'm... kinda turned on right now?" Lucifer said with a laugh, pink cheeks as he looked away. "Bad, because you were literally crying not even 2 minutes ago?" Alastor said, picking him up and kissing him more. "While I appreciate your body responding to me, I am not physically in the mood for that." Alastor said and held him, Lucifer smiling still at him, kissing his face softly.

"That's okay," He brought his lips to the soft deer ear, speaking softly against it with a purr in his voice. "You can listen to me cum tonight to the thought of you if you want~" The King purred softly and smirked knowing Alastor still hadn't taken the recording device out of the radio. He kissed his cheek and clung to him.

Alastor's face was rosey red, looking away from him as he groaned. "You are... such a nuisance." He said snd Lucifer laughed loudly. "Yeah well~ that's why God dropped me, am I right~" Alastor laughed and felt much more at ease, resting his face in the males neck, holding him closer than before, feeling the Kings arms wrap around him and pull him closer. "Thank you..." He whispered, holding his back as he rubbed between his wings, earning a soft sigh of relief as the area was tense.