Fall From Grace

Alastor was sitting in his broadcast room, not particularly enjoying being the radio host today. He decided today was just going to be music and not much of him talking as he placed a record on a soft jazz played in his radio tower broadcasting to the entirety of hell.

He looked over to where his headset was, the one connected to Lucifer's radio so he could ease drop on the little king. He grabbed old time headset and put it on, listening to the sounds that came from his room. Sounds like shuffling and moving around on the bed.

It was if Lucifer couldn't get comfortable to sleep. He was about to take his headset off before he heard it, it was just barely audible but he heard his name being called from the other. Alastor slowly put his headset back on, hands folded together as he rested his chin in his hands, waiting to pick up what he was saying.

'Ngh~ A-Alastor fuck~'

Alastor's body froze, wondering if he just heard correctly. He turned the volume up, holding the headphones in place, he could finally hear it, soft panting and whimpering, he remained frozen, a hand raising to his mouth, his cheeks slowly heating up. He was... not expecting this from Lucifer. And the odd thing for him was, he didn't hate hearing the moans and whimpers coming from Lucifers lips.

Lucifer couldn't believe what he was doing, he had taken his clothes off and pulled on Alastor's coat he left behind. He felt dirty, perverted, and... kinda slutty. But it had been such a long time since he felt this riled up, and the fact it was Alastor that got him this hot and bothered, that stupid twisted smile, the dumb jolly tune in his voice, how when he spoke it sounded more like a purr... fuck.

He looked at himself in the mirror, his whole face going red. The coat was big and long on him, he had to roll the sleeves up to be able to use his hand and the tail coats, where they usually rested on Alastor's waist, they were touching Lucifer's thighs. He was small, he knew that, he could change his height if he wanted but... he didn't care too.

Lucifer pulled the coat close and buttoned it, wearing it almost like a dress. He could almost hear Alastor making fun of him for being such a pervert.

'My my~ such a big pervert for such a little man~'

His whole body warmed up, goosebumps littered his skin as his hard on pressed against the fabric of the jacket. Lucifer went to lay on his bed, listening as the radio clicked on, afraid that Alastor knew exactly what was going on until he started speaking about having a more relaxed broadcast. His voice, shit his voice was even doing things to him he didn't think of. He laid on his back, looking at the radio and slowly reached down, grasping his cock in his hand.

Lucifer moved his hand slowly, a shiver coming up his spine. He hadn't touch himself in a very long time, even when he was with Lilith their sex life was always good so there was never any point to him jerking off. But now... there was no one to help him.

His body felt so soft and smooth, his hand wrapped around himself as he tried to keep the needy desperate moans inside but he slipped up, calling for Alastor in soft whimpers while touching himself.

"Ngh~ A-Alastor fuck~" He moaned as he arched his back a bit as he increased the speed of his hand, imagining what Alastor would be saying to him if he was watching him right now.

'You fell to such simple desires~ No wonder god let you fall~'

The words in his mind were so cruel, but they made his body so hot, desperate in fact for more. Lucifer increased his speed, his imagination going wild wondering how Alastor's hands would feel running across his bare chest, his fingers pressing into his mouth, how his teeth would feel sinking into his neck.

"S-Shit!" Lucifer propped himself up on his elbow, his legs spread as he squeezed himself harder, whimpering a bit louder. He could feel himself starting to leak into his hand, the precum creating excellent lubricant, his hand able to slide with ease now.

He felt close, he felt like he was about to cum all over himself. And he wanted it. He's never felt so out of control to Lust before, he's never wanted to cum so badly to the idea of the man he hated. But he did, he could practically hear Alastor in his head telling him to hold it and to behave. God this man, even in his imagination, pissed him off.

'Beg for it~ just like how you begged for forgiveness~'

Lucifer moaned louder, hair becoming messy as it stuck to his forehead. He bit his lip so hard that the gold blood spilled down his chin, mixing with his drool while crying for Alastor to let him cum. "P-Please~! Please let me c-cum~! Oh fuck m-me Alastor~!" He cried out while trying to go faster.

Tears streamed down the Kings face, he hadn't done this in so long, he felt so sensitive but so ready to cum. Lucifer turned his head to the side, his nose resting on the sleeve of the coat, breathing in Alastor's smell. And that was all that was needed.

He came hard, Alastor's name leaving his mouth while his legs shook as he swear he could see heaven again. He fell against the sheets, panting heavily as he looked down at his lower stomach seeing the mess he made. He rested against the pillow, looking over at the radio, Alastor speaking through the radio about what a thrill of a show today was.

Lucifer chuckled hearing that before speaking. "You could definitely say that." He looked at the jacket and groaned loudly. "Oh hell!" He got cum on Alastor's jacket, but nothing a little miracle couldn't swish away.

Lucifer hanged up Alastor's coat, looking at it and blushed deeply, he wasn't gonna be able to look at the coat now without thinking about what he just did. How could he even face Alastor after what he just did.

The King looked at the radio, its dial switching to a new music station and played upbeat jazz. Lucifer chuckled and walked into the bathroom to take a shower but forgot about the ducks he stored in here.

"Oh... well let's get you guys out of here!"

Alastor sat there listening to Lucifer moan, calling for him and begging for him. His brows furrowed and unfurled, ears twitching at every little sound that escaped his lips. He sat there listening to all of it, his hands going to run through his hair as he sighed.

When he listened to Lucifer cum, calling his name out as ecstasy took hold of the blonde, he looked down and noticed the bulge in his own pants. He had not experienced such a feeling in quite a very long time, even when he was alive he didn't have much of a sex drive or if at all. But hearing The King of Hell come undone just by the thought of him... well, this definitely awoke something in him. He looked down at where the bulge was, glaring at it a bit before sighing heavily, head resting in his hands.

"...fuck."

Notes:

Soooooooooo~ Lucifer got pretty into it, hope yall liked it~! Definitely more to cum XD