Extra: A New Fawn

Note:
If you don't like breeding kink or Lucifer with a pussy, you're gonna wanna skip this. This man was made to be a wife. I will be adding more smut chapters but I wanted to just complete the main story with fluff. Enjoy Alastor and Lucifer being an old married couple~!

NOT CANON TO TEMPTATION

A few months have passed since the attack from Lilith, Alastor was a free man and Lucifer felt happier than ever. They'd been spending a lot of time together, openly and in private since everyone in hell knew that Alastor and Lucifer were dating. Alastor was still very... against public displays of affection like kissing and hugging, but in private he would make Lucifer see heaven and than some. Lucifer was always pretty clingy and affectionate in public, even in private he was worse, constantly wanting to be close to Alastor, even when he broadcasted but he learned it's okay to be in the same room just... don't touch him while he's doing that. Usually ended with Lucifer sleeping during the broadcast in Alastor's bed.

Lucifer was making coffee in the kitchen, two mugs infront of him as he had prepped Alastor's coffee and pushed a cup to Charlie smiling at his daughter. She softly grabbed it as she yawned, smiling at her dad before sipping it. "Mmm~! Did you mix butterscotch in this!" She said excited and he nodded his head, glad she was liking the new coffee flavors he was providing. "Glad you're enjoying it duckling!" He smiled before feeling a shadow move up his back and he looked over seeing Alastor's shadow give a sleepy expression and he smiled at it. "Well good morning Al~" he said and kissed the shadows cheek which got him a happy expression before the real Alastor walked through the door.

He was wearing duck pajama pants since it was laundry day and he didn't have much else to put on. "Well~ don't you look dashing~" Lucifer teased handing him his coffee cup. "Shut up." The red head said, leaning down and kissing the males forehead before seeing Charlie smiling and he blushed hiding behind his coffee cup. Lucifer reached down and softly held Alastor's hand before kissing his knuckles. Charlie was really happy that Alastor and her dad got together, Alastor always seemed more calm and collected, less bloodthirsty, and her father seemed so much happier, didn't lock himself in his workshop as often anymore. He had his depressed episodes still but whenever she went to check up on him, she always found Alastor sitting there with him, supporting him and helping him out of his daze. Thats what she loved the most.

After Alastor downed his coffee rather quickly before sighing. "Ah~ my my what a splendid blend to way the dead up~ thank my dear~!" He sounded like his usual self, walking over and rubbing Lucifer's back softly as he went to back himself another cup.

Charlie looked between them and smiled before asking. "So... when am I gonna get a little sibling?" She asked all excited, Lucifer coughing hard as Alastor looked back at Charlie with an arched brow. "Char-Char uh..." Lucifer started as Alastor stood next to him and they both spoke at the same time.

"I think that's impossible-"
"I think it's too early-"

Alastor turned and looked at Lucifer with wide eyes, Lucifer whistling and avoiding his gaze. "It's impossible... right?" He said again leaning in the counter. Lucifer wasn't making eye contact with him, his face bright red while he twiddled his thumbs. Charlie spoke up. "You do know dad was the one who birthed me right?" She said and Alastor stared at Charlie for a long while before looking back to his nervous lover.

"How? I thought Lilith carried you." He said and Charlie got excited. "Dad can I tell the story! Can I! Can I!" She said practically jumping in her seat, Lucifer putting his face against the cool counter to avoid his lovers staring. He used his hand to motion to Charlie that she could as she sat there and started talking.

"So! When mom was created, they didn't give her a womb so she couldn't conceive which is... weird but so when they wanted kids, dad carried me instead! That's why I look exactly like him, I'm 98% a copy of him!" She said and Lucifer's ears were bright red, hiding as much as he could while Alastor listened and slowly nodded his head. Well... that definitely helped with why Charlie and Lucifer looked identical.