New Plans

Alastor watched from his radio tower as Lucifer flew away, leaving a small trail of invitations flying behind him. "My, my~ such a sloppy King~" He said as he spun around and looked at his radio panel, humming as he grabbed his legal pad and sifted through some of his notes. He was about to broadcast and needed to make a few adjustments to his speech.

He grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip, smiling as always. He sat down in his chair, crossing his legs as he flipped on his radio switch. His neon light sign reading 'ON AIR' lit up quite nicely as he began to speak through his microphone phone. Every radio in Hell turned on, tuning itself to Alastors broadcast. "Hello Sinners~ it is I, Alastor, you're one true radio host~" he laugh and it echoed through the radios, bouncing off the walls, sending chills down citizens spines.

"Now~ I have a little gift for you all~ either now or in a moment, Lucifer, the King of Hell himself~! He will flying over head, dropping a little gift for you all~ and I implore... thAT YOU TAKE IT~!" His voice grew with more static and laughs, eyes turning to dials, before he reverted back to normal.

"Now don't be scared~ it's a simple invitation to a Ball~ a Ball held here at the Hazbin Hotel and hosted by Lucifer and myself~ the invitation will have all the details~" he said and smirked wider.

"Your key to getting in, is the invitation itself~ that is your pass~! Now, I'll be popping off, but let me play you all some... music~" He chuckled deeply, his laugh growing more manic and hysterical as he sat there, gripping the console with all his controls for the broadcast.

Suddenly each radio was playing loud terrified screams, voices begging for help, from young to old, it didn't matter to him. Just the sweet sweet sound of screams coming through all radios in hell. He could smell the scent of fear even from all the way up here. "Ah~ such a lovely scent~" he said and smiled, listening to the screams and cries of his victims.

Alastor was walking through the hotel, still trying to get used to its new modern look. Though he really didn't like it. But atleast his radio tower still looked how he wanted it. He walked to the biggest part of the building, the entertainment area. Charlie didn't want any gambling machines, still barely wanted the bar but alas it stayed. With a snap of his fingers, the tables and stools disappeared and the floor was empty except for the bar of course.

"What are you doing now, Al?" Husk called from the bar as he started to fix Alastor a drink, pouring it into a chilled glass he set aside for when Alastor visited this area. "Well my good fellow~ getting ready for the ball~!" He said and walked over, picking up the drink and sipping it, humming at the bitter taste.

"Ball? What fucken Ball?" Husk said as he leaned on the counter top of the bar and looked at Alastor who was swirling his drink in his glass. "The Ball~! Lucifer insisted on hosting an event, so we're hosting a Ball~! Now you best clean up for this event my dear Husker~ dress too... impress anyone decent enough to catch your eye, yes~?" He said and leaned forward a bit and Husk grumbled as he stood there. "Yeah, yeah! Ain't like I got much choice..."

"What was that~?" Alastor said and snapped his neck to the side and looked at Husk, who sighed and nodded. "Alright I'll dress nice! But what I have as nice isn't exactly 'Ball' ready." He said and sounded annoyed as he left the bar and Alastor watched him.

"Mmm, well that's a start." Alastor sounded annoyed but still chipper. The doors to the entertainment room opened and he watched as Lucifer stepped in with an empty bag. The shorter males eyebrows went up with a shocked expression. "Wow... so you've been busy." He said and Alastor raised his drink up as if agreeing with him, but in fact it cost him barely any energy.

"Yes yes~ now! We must prep decorations, get waiters and chefs, along with security for controlled traffic and-" Alastor was speaking when he noticed Lucifer texting in his phone. "Hello~? Hell to Lucifer~! Haha~" Alastor snapped his fingers and Lucifer looked up.

"Yea?" He said and looked at him with a bored expression, eyes looking at him. "Are you listening to what I'm saying~?" Alastor chuckled as he glared a little at Lucifer.

"Yes...?" He said and Alastor glared before grabbing his phone and seeing what was being sent. Lucifer immediately felt his wings spread out and his horns protrude from his head as he glared at Alastor. "Oohhh~ sending messages to Lilith are we~ aaweeee but it seems she never writes back~ tsk tsk~" Alastor was scrolling through their messages, Lucifer's most vulnerable moments being texted to his wife who wouldn't reply.

Alastor stopped on a certain message, staring at it for awhile. 'I can be okay if you don't love me anymore, but why abandon Charlie? Why leave the one thing we both made that was good? I just want-' before Alastor could finish the phone was ripped from his hands and he was met with a very angry Lucifer.

"... do that again... I'll demonstrate what I did to Adam on you. UnDeRsTaNd!?" His voice vibrated off the halls, causing things in the room to shake as he stared at Alastor. The red eye demon stared down at the short man, holding his gaze before closing his eyes.

"Heard loud and clear Luci my good fellow~!" He patted the top of Lucifer's head and let out a hardy laugh. "Now my dear~ enough of this emotional turmoil~! We have a Ball to plan~ and the guests need to left... breathless~" that last word came out as a deep purr, goosebumps littered Lucifer's skin as he listened. Lucifer glared still but he was no longer showing his horns and wings. Lucifer rolled his eyes and shook his head, shoving the chill feeling from his mind. "Guess I'll go do that too!" He sounded annoyed as he walked towards the doors.

"Splendid~! That's the spirit Little Luci~!" He smirked at the nickname he gave and Lucifer looked back at Alastor and gave a sharp glare before walking through the doors, leaving Alastor alone in the empty entertainment room. "Yes....~ I definitely have the spirit for this now~" Alastor laughed deeply, his shadow stretching out over the room, green light appearing around him as he knew what plans were to be placed. Soon... he'd be pulling more than just the strings of the residents. But he'd be stringing up hearts~