First Woman

Lucifer was sitting at the bar, swirling his wine glass in his hand as he hummed to himself. The song he was singing was a song that frequently played on Alastor's radio broadcast. He didn't know if this was a favorite of Alastor's or not but he enjoyed it. The song was called 'We'll Meet Again' and for some reason it soothed him enough to help send him to sleep. He'd never admit this but he fell asleep often listening to Alastor talk or to the music he played.

Speaking of the Radio Demon, Alastor had just popped into the entertainment room looking at everything for the ball that was set to happen in the next few days. "Ah~ His Majesty and Husker, my good fellows~!" He said and sat at the bar. Husk fixed him a scotch on rocks and Alastor slowly sipped it, his ears flickering as he listened to Lucifer hum.

"Aahhh~ so you have been listening in~!" Alastor smirked and leaned on the bar as he stared at Lucifer. "Well... yeah, plus you turn on the radio even when I have it off, you're lucky you play good music or I'd smash it." The King said as he sipped his wine and Alastor's smile tightened as his eyes narrowed.

The sound of quick pace running was headed towards them and Angel burst in. "You guys gotta see this shit!" He said before running back towards the main lobby.

Lucifer shared a weird look with Alastor as he walked with him to the main lobby. "And then I said, 'bitch you have any idea who I am' and of course she was all like-"

"Adam."

The King looked at Adam, the first man standing in his daughter's new hotel. "Uuuuuhhhhhhh- what!?" Lucifer stared at Adam who turned his head to look at Lucifer. "Oh... great you stay here too?" Adam said annoyed before continuing his story to Cherri who wasn't listening, she was glaring at him and itching to kill him since Adam killed Sir Pentious.

Adam was no longer in white and gold, but a mix of black, red and silver. His horns were real now but he still had his human face. He had his guitar which was also his weapon, the weapon that was used to hurt Alastor.

Lucifer noticed it and for some reason put himself between Alastor and Adam. Alastor immediately noticed this, eyebrow raised at the way Lucifer stood. He was confused until he too saw the weapon. Harsh static came from his mic as his eyes turned into dials, glaring at Adam and the weapon.

"Okay so! I want the pent house sweet, oh and my own bar tender yeah yeah!" Adam started making demands and Lucifer glared. But he smirked as Niffty appeared in-front of Adam and Adam screamed like a little bitch, jumping on top of the check in counter. "H-Hey now! Back! Get back you fucken, mother fucker!" He said and Niffty giggled. "A bad boy~! Hehehe-HAHAHAHAHA!" Niffty giggled and remained close to the check in counter and walked around it, trapping Adam on top.

Lucifer walked closer to the check in counter, circling it slowly like Adam was prey, glaring at him. "So... Adam. Last I saw you were slaughtered. Explain to me why you're still breathing?" He said as he glared at Adam who was very focused on Niffty and staying away from her.

"I don't know man! I tried to go back to heaven when I woke up here but Lilith and Sera wouldn't let me back in something about my 'soul changing' whatever the fuck that meant and-" Adam was cut off as his shirt was grabbed and Lucifer's form changed, his horns sprouted from his forehead, eyes changing color as his wings spread, eyes popping up all over them.

"What do you mean by... Lilith?!" His voice had changed, sounding like 3-4 other voices were speaking with him as he threw Adam hard out of the hotels front doors, walking towards him as his devil tail whipped behind him.

"S-S-Shit man! I don't know! She's been in heaven for the last 7 years! Some deal she made with them but t-they didn't tell me!" Adam said as he scurried away on his back, looking up at Lucifer with pure fear plaguing his face as he shook. "I-I swear I know nothing else!" He screamed in fear, sweat dripping down his face as Lucifer breathed heavily.

"MY WIFE HAS BEEN STAYING IN HEAVEN FOR 7 YEARS AND YOU DIDNT WANT TO MENTION THAT ONCE IN ANY OF OUR MEETINGS!?" He yelled at Adam and kicked him across the quart yard.

Alastor walked outside, a big toothy smile on his face as he watched Lucifer loose his cool. One thing he knew for sure, he was so glad he was under the protection of Charlie, he knew that if he wasn't, Lucifer would kill him for the comments he made about Lilith.

Alastor circled and walked so that he could see the Kings face and his eyes widened more than usual. Eyes were starting to appear on Lucifer's cheeks and forehead, he truly was a sight to see, and definitely one that struck fear into the heart of man. "My~ no wonder Angels say 'be not afraid'~" Alastor said and he felt an icy chill run down his spine.

Adam panted looking up at Lucifer as he laid on the ground. "W-what do you want from me!?" The first man cried, if he didn't piss his pants earlier, he definitely did now. "YoUr HeAd!" He growled but next thing he knew Adam was scooped up by black shadow.

"I'm afraid I mustn't allow that~!" Alastor said while placing Adam on his feet and stepped forward. Lucifer was growling and staring at Alastor. "Move, Alastor." He said and Alastor shook his head. "Afraid not old chum~!" He said and Adam shook behind Alastor while Lucifer glared at Adam.

Alastor placed his hand on Lucifer's shoulder, leaning in and whispered to him. "Charlie would not approve of this." There was no static, his real voice hitting his ears and it made Lucifer remove his eyes from Adam and put them on Alastor. He growled loudly and turned away from them, marching back into the hotel, his wings folding in and going to his room.

Alastor looked at Adam his eyes narrowed. "One thing you shall remember~" he smirked and leaned down to be eye level with Adam. "YoU aRe In OuR hOuSe~!" His antlers grew large, neck elongated and cracked, eyes turned to radio dials as his did a 360 spin and Adam shook, nodding his head, unable to speak.

"Jolly good~! Now shall we get you checked in~?" Alastor smirked, instantly back to how he normally looked. He grabbed Adam by the scruff and walked into the main lobby.

Lucifer pushed his bedroom door opened and panted heavily, he locked his door and fell to his knees. He gripped his hair and screamed out a loud frustrated and saddened scream. He felt so confused, betrayed, like he had been stabbed in the back. He looked at his ring, hand shaking, tears slowly falling down his face.

"Y-you have your reasons right..? Lilith..? Love..? You wouldn't hurt Charlie and I, right...?" He covered his mouth and shook, bringing his knees up to his chest, keeping his sobs quiet. The radio on his bedside table flicked on, his gaze shifting to it as he frowned.

The radio made static as it seemed as it was shifting through stations, Lucifer's face twisted in confusion as he titled his head. The sound of a song started playing, his eyes glued to the radio.

'I don't want to set the world on fire~ I just want to start a flame in your heart~'

Lucifer felt his lip quiver. He couldn't tell if Alastor was making fun of him or comforting him. The King pulled his knees to his chest, pushing his face into his knees as he breathed slowly, listening to the radio.

Oh how his world flipped.