Ring Leaders Lost Muse

Alastor slowly awoke in his bed, staring up at his ceiling, blinking slowly, he was about to move before he felt something move against him. His head snapped to the side, looking and seeing a sleeping Lucifer all cuddled up into his body side, his eyes softly shut and hand rested on Alastor's chest. He relaxed seeing it was the blonde, softly reaching up and moved some hair out of the males face.

Lucifer let out a sigh at the soft contact, pushing his face more into Alastor's chest, smushing his cheek against the toned torso. Alastor stared at him, softly stroking his hair as he remained silent, taking in the detail of the sleeping king beside him. He slowly shifted to lay on his side, putting his arm out under the kings head to comfort him and he watched as Lucifer's face twisted in annoyance from the moving. 'Cute...' Lucifer buried his face into Alastor's bicep, letting a soft sleeping noise out. Alastor's tail started wagging as he watched Lucifer's sleeping face, admiring how this small man beside him could bring anyone in Hell to their knees, yet... he was fast asleep, rubbing his face into his arm, and wearing his shirt. He felt very happy over that. He leaned down and kissed him softly on the head, humming as he rubbed his side.

Lucifer's eyes slowly opened, watching Alastor pull back from kissing his head. "Mmm well hi..." Lucifer said, his voice having a soft rasp to it that only Alastor would be able to pick up on. Alastor gave him a soft look as his mouth was still plastered with a smile. He leaned in and they shared a slow morning kiss, Alastor's hand resting on the small males hip, while Lucifer moved to wrap his arms loosely around his neck. They remained like that for awhile, before softly pulling from each other. This was new for them both, scary and uncharted territory. But it felt welcoming with the other there.

"I need to get up~ help Charlie prepare for the new sinners arriving today~!" Alastor said, his regular radio voice coming in as he slowly moved, earning a soft groan from the blonde. "Ugh... I know it's my daughter's dream but, is it bad I just wanna steal you away for the morning?" The blonde confessed as he stared at him which got him another kiss, making the shorter man very happy.

"The feeling is mutual, but I have responsibilities~ You are more than welcome to remain in my bed while I am gone~" Alastor said, softly moving from the bed and stood up grabbing his longe robe. Lucifer shuffled in the bed, earning the gaze of Alastor who watched Lucifer move into the spot he was just lying in, absorbing the body heat he left behind.

"You enjoying yourself...~?" Alastor asked and Lucifer nodded his head softly, hugging the pillow to his chest, sighing with content. "I don't wanna get up." He grumbled, shivering as he felt Alastor's hand ghost over his back and leaned down kissing his neck a few times. His hand slid to his bum, softly grabbing his cheek as he massaged the skin earning a few soft sighs from Lucifer. "Mmm... keep doing that and your gonna have a problem on your hands~" Lucifer tried to tease Alastor but it only backfired on him as Lucifer grabbed his bum a bit more and massaged the skin roughly which got more noises from him.

"Enjoy your problem~ I'm washing up~" Alastor said and headed to his bathroom and the sound of a shower turning on could be heard. Lucifer groaned and sat up, a bit flustered by the action of the other. He looked around and smiled as his eyes landed on the small duck he made for him. He snapped his fingers and produced another duck with this one with a little white top hat. He floated it over and had them sitting next to each other, his smile growing wide as he gazed at the two objects.

The two emerged on the hotel floor, wearing their usual attire. Lucifer and Alastor seemed content in talking to each other by the kitchen, Alastor's back turned to the rest of the group that watched them talk.

Vaggies eyes narrowed as she watched them speak, seeing Lucifer smiled brightly at Alastor. "Oh my hell." She said and grabbed Charlie's face and turned it towards them. Charlie almost choked on her drink seeing Alastor's tail wagging while he talked to Lucifer. "They're getting along~!" Charlie whisper yelled in excitement, Vaggie watching as they talked, noticing the softness in the eyes of Lucifer as he stared at Alastor who was talking about something.